Author Topic: Fuck White People - Ras Kass  (Read 1580 times)

rafsta

Re: Fuck White People - Ras Kass
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2005, 06:01:05 AM »
<not white     but i would fuck a white woman in a minute     lol 

To be honest, this topic is a little silly.  I think Ras Kass say that because look at his life the last few years in and out of jail, I think itz just a little frustration he has to let out.

lets say i get into a fight with a black man, i fuck him up then i got locked up... i could join the KKK to let out some frustration, and it would be OK in your book ? fuck that.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2005, 06:01:43 AM »
FUCK RASS KASS  :P

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2005, 06:10:59 AM »
i was listening to ras kass today and i happen to hear him say 'fuck white people'  on "I ain't fuckin with you" from the rasassination album. what do you white people have to say for yourselves?

To be honest, I could care less.

Exactly. It's not like we're talking about an intellectual, a philosopher, a politician, or somebody important for our society. Who exactly is Ras Kass for our society? He's a criminal who already acted pretty immature in his past, who committed crimes, who runned from the Police making stupid mixtapes dissing them, who got caught, who went to jail, who got released and who still gotta mature enought to have my respect. He's a dope lyricist, i gotta give him that. And some of his songs are very good. But still i couldnt care less about an unhappy line from one of his songs. If he hates white people it's a shame for himself, not for me.

gator313

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2005, 06:36:44 AM »
<not white     but i would fuck a white woman in a minute     lol 

To be honest, this topic is a little silly.  I think Ras Kass say that because look at his life the last few years in and out of jail, I think itz just a little frustration he has to let out.

lets say i get into a fight with a black man, i fuck him up then i got locked up... i could join the KKK to let out some frustration, and it would be OK in your book ? fuck that.

Well if joining a "Kill all the blacks and jews" group to let out your frustration, then thatz your stupidity.  He only make a statement.  Ice Cube (who I am a huge fan of) use to say that sort of thing at the time, but over time he mature.  Like Rass Kass, he is a little piss right out,  but more than likely he will get over it and move on.

RaDeOn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 07:54:32 AM »
< not white  :-*

lol me 2 but btw im not black    :o

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 09:00:34 AM »
naa he goes FUCK WHITE PEOPLE IN GENERAL AND FUCK THE POLICE SPECIFICALLY"

now when its on then its on , no shame in my game, cowards wouldnt bust a grape if they  name was champagneee

then bang her to the point of exhaustion truly, i ride her like that pony song a flipp-her like a dolphin movie

some nice lines from that song
ras is hard man

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 10:08:48 AM »
"Kill the white people... except Mike"

<< white, and not givin' a shit as long as he makes hot music

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2005, 10:49:21 AM »
some people just take shit way to seriously

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2005, 01:01:06 PM »
haha who gives a fucc...white people wanna see us kill ourselves anyway so fucc em
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

allireallyknow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 01:44:06 PM »
Well this probably explains why he'll never blow. Seeing he makes decent music most black people buy 50 cent and g-unit. I guarentee Common, nas, west coast cats like brotha lynch hung, DPG, all have a 70% white fanbase.

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 01:53:34 PM »
haha who gives a fucc...white people wanna see us kill ourselves anyway so fucc em

Nobody forces you to kill other black males. It's your life.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2005, 03:31:03 PM »

lol @ bitter white people. you woudn't have said that if i never would've made this thread.

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2005, 04:12:54 PM »

lol @ bitter white people. you woudn't have said that if i never would've made this thread.

He wouldn't have reached a 2 pages topic in the main page of the dubcc.com message board if he never would've made that racist comment about white people. That's why he made it. You've just learned a big lesson about what is called "business". P.S. He'll still continue to sell more albums/mixtapes to white people than to black ones.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2005, 07:20:53 PM »

lol @ this fool...
shut the fuck up with your ''white people this and that talk'' boy...
you need to be slapped by a white boy

Acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
I could care less.  doesn't change my opinion about him at all.  and I haven't changed my opinion about addicted to beef either, I still think he is a dipshit.