Author Topic: Fuck White People - Ras Kass  (Read 1584 times)

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
Re: Fuck White People - Ras Kass
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2005, 11:16:29 AM »
I think Ras is stupid to say that shit but as a lyricist and a rapper he is a phenomenom to me. I think that most of nature of the threat makes sense but to say that rasism is hate of non-whites or how he now put it, someone brought it up earlier, that shit is stupid, cause there's a lot of black's who dislike or hate white's , there's no name fot that ? like it was fuckin accepted.
West Coast To This

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2005, 11:16:39 AM »
white power my niggas

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2005, 12:09:09 PM »
i odnt know where or when but in the US 2 black guys got convicted of racial abuse againes a white guy,

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2005, 02:08:20 PM »
It doesn't bother me because I have zero racial pride.  My pride comes from putting my head to the ground 5 prayers daily in submission to the will of Allah, the Creator of All the Systems of Knowledge.  True Islam erases all forms of racial differences, because the unity of mankind is related to the unity of worshipping One God.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 01:44:54 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2005, 04:04:59 PM »
^ o and your a nigger lover and hate the fact that your white. the comment is fucked up,

rafsta

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2005, 06:09:13 PM »
It doesn't bother me because I have zero racial pride.  My pride comes from putting my head to the ground 5 prayers daily in submission to the will of Allah, the Creator of All the Systems of Knowledge.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2005, 06:36:26 PM »
WTF!!! LISTEN TO MICHAEL JACKSON :BLACK OR WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's 2005 now!! who gives a fuck about the color??? if the guy is cool, he can be black,white chinese ...i don't care! if he is cool to me, i'm cool to him!

i know there is still a lot of racism and shit...but imagine one white guy rappin on his song : FUCK BLACK PEOPLE!!??i mean...

not all the black people are the same,...not all white people are the same!   maybe u had a bad experiences with 1 white guy (if you are black)...but you can't say FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!! it's that guy who was fucked up!!  u know what i mean?

fuck racism!  it's 1 world we livin in and we have the same blood!
JIn had a song, and the hook was somethin like :" we cry the same cry, we see the same sky..."

fuck racism, that is just fucked up!   forget the history and what was happening! 
THIS IS NOW, it's 2005!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 06:40:03 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2005, 09:12:30 PM »
It doesn't bother me because I have zero racial pride. 

I don't think it really has anyting to do with your race, just a rebellion from your drunk dad.  Instead of assuming your father is an asshole, you'd rather make an entire fucking race out to be an asshole. 

allireallyknow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2005, 09:48:20 PM »
Well this probably explains why he'll never blow. Seeing he makes decent music most black people buy 50 cent and g-unit. I guarentee Common, nas, west coast cats like brotha lynch hung, DPG, all have a 70% white fanbase.

i dont know one black dood that owns a 50 cent cd lol. ive seen plenty of white people that do though. As a matter of fact, when 50 and his lil gay concert came to Dago they put the concert up in La Jolla...a super rich white neighborhood.

u obviously live under a fucking rock or just don't leave ur house. alot of niggas like 50 cent even tho its white boys like you that are buying his record.

once again this lil bitch thinks he's knows who or what i am. You make yourself look stupider everytime you post on here u know that fool? And u already know where i live clown. Maybe you LA muthafuckas are just a lil too hollywood. Down here, most black folks dont really buy that eastcoast shit period. Let alone 50cent. mostly only white people who buy it. Most black folks (other then tha females) support local or westcoast artists more then anything. Youre a fuckin joke homie. But u kinda funny to me so its cool....yur kinda like Wayne Brady a lil..

No your not understanding what I was saying. Here in the midwest and east coast. Maybe not out west, but I see white people with 50 cent, but I also see every damn black person here in Flint bumpin 50 cent!!! And know one here listens to the real shit like DPG brotha Lynch Hung xraided etc. In fact I think I am the only one and I am WHITE!!! Basically I am just saying that it is fact that more white people buy rap music cds then blacks. If your gonna make those statements "Like ras kass DID" Then your not gonna sell any records. Because No black person I know Listens to ras kass where im from and NO ITS NOT THE F'N SUBURBS. If you ever been to Flint you know that its 50-50 and black people live in the suburbs too though.lol

And dont even talk about dayton family being real shit, because they doin 8-balls and trying to pimp out 15 year olds for crack.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2005, 10:40:59 PM »
ras kass >>> white people

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2005, 12:24:27 AM »
white people >>> 50 cent

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2005, 03:21:56 AM »
Well this probably explains why he'll never blow. Seeing he makes decent music most black people buy 50 cent and g-unit. I guarentee Common, nas, west coast cats like brotha lynch hung, DPG, all have a 70% white fanbase.

i dont know one black dood that owns a 50 cent cd lol. ive seen plenty of white people that do though. As a matter of fact, when 50 and his lil gay concert came to Dago they put the concert up in La Jolla...a super rich white neighborhood.

u obviously live under a fucking rock or just don't leave ur house. alot of niggas like 50 cent even tho its white boys like you that are buying his record.

once again this lil bitch thinks he's knows who or what i am. You make yourself look stupider everytime you post on here u know that fool? And u already know where i live clown. Maybe you LA muthafuckas are just a lil too hollywood. Down here, most black folks dont really buy that eastcoast shit period. Let alone 50cent. mostly only white people who buy it. Most black folks (other then tha females) support local or westcoast artists more then anything. Youre a fuckin joke homie. But u kinda funny to me so its cool....yur kinda like Wayne Brady a lil..

No your not understanding what I was saying. Here in the midwest and east coast. Maybe not out west, but I see white people with 50 cent, but I also see every damn black person here in Flint bumpin 50 cent!!! And know one here listens to the real shit like DPG brotha Lynch Hung xraided etc. In fact I think I am the only one and I am WHITE!!! Basically I am just saying that it is fact that more white people buy rap music cds then blacks. If your gonna make those statements "Like ras kass DID" Then your not gonna sell any records. Because No black person I know Listens to ras kass where im from and NO ITS NOT THE F'N SUBURBS. If you ever been to Flint you know that its 50-50 and black people live in the suburbs too though.lol

And dont even talk about dayton family being real shit, because they doin 8-balls and trying to pimp out 15 year olds for crack.

yeah i dunno. Different strokes fah different folks i guess lol. Shit probably is different out there then here, its gotta be. Just like shit in NY is different then here. Im assuming u hear muhafuckas rollin around NY all day everyday bumpin 50, JayZ, all dat. But down here, its pretty rare i really here some dood bumpin that shit. Especially black folks. Only time u really hear that shit, is either white people, females, or outta towners..

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2005, 04:15:41 AM »
Whiiiite pooooooweeeeeeeeeeer!!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2005, 06:47:48 AM »
ras kass >>> white people
lol at this fuckin dumbass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2005, 01:42:58 PM »
It doesn't bother me because I have zero racial pride.  My pride comes from putting my head to the ground 5 prayers daily in submission to the will of the Allah, the Creator of All The Systems of Knowledge.  True Islam erases all forms of racial differences, because the unity of mankind is related to the unity of worshipping One God. 

I don't think it really has anyting to do with your race, just a rebellion from your drunk dad.  Instead of assuming your father is an asshole, you'd rather make an entire fucking race out to be an asshole. 

Like I said, you can put books on the back of a donkey, but it's still a donkey.  You may have a degree in psychology, but you failed to grow as a person.

You want so badly to believe that any greviences against your way of life are "assumptions" that can be fixed through psychological advice, and not based upon hard, factual, evidence.

Nevermind the fact that for as long as I can remember I've witnessed this monumental bickering over the black man's role in American society and the right of people around the world to be left alone by outside powers!  Just a mere mention of white man's role in the genocide of the Natives, 400 years of enslaving Africa, the autrocities America has commited abroad from South America to the jungles of the Phillipines, from Vietnam to Phillistine, to U.S. aid for aparthied in South Africa, to U.S. intereference in the internal affairs of Vietnam, Cuba, the Domican Republic and the Congo, let's be real, US troops are involved in the affairs of 100 countries around the world their are American military bases!

That such venerated white "hero's", figures such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of black slaves, that all the Presidents up to Lincoln presided over a slave state, and that every President since Lincoln connived politically and cynically with the issues affecting the human rights and general welfare of the broad masses of American peole--these facts way heavily upon my mind and heart, and lead to me feeling a great deal of shame for the transgressions whites have commited against these people.

The great white statesmen I was taught in school to revere as a hero, has since been revealed to be the architects of systems of human exploitation and slavery.  White Christian Religious leaders are exposed as condoners and justifiers of all these evil deeds.  Today, white Christian conservatives are the biggest support group of George Bush and his imperialist adventures throughout the greater middle east. Schoolteachers and college professors many times turn out to be cliques of brainwashers and whitewashers.

But you consider it bad form to connect the white man's autrocities at home and abroad to my lack of racial pride.  You'd rather put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes and imagine that this only has to do with my psychological relationship to my father.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 01:55:58 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)