Author Topic: You know who's hot?  (Read 176 times)

Trauma-san

You know who's hot?
« on: July 04, 2005, 07:22:50 AM »
Kelly Ripa.  She's 35, but still one of the hottest women on Television, and she doesn't have to ho it up to look good.  She sits there beside Regis Philbin all morning, and when he freaks out and goes over the top, she smiles and brings him back down to earth.  Everyone treats her like an airhead, and she lets them treat her that way, but in reality, some of the jokes and comments she makes show a quick sharp intellect and a funny self-depreciative sense of humour.  When Kathie Lee ran that show, it was so frieking boring, it was almost disgusting to watch her talk about her kids and shove them down everybody's throat every morning... Kelly has 2 kids, and even though she mentions them all the time, it always seems cute and sweet and she never gets annoying.

With all that said, she's hot as hell too, I saw her this morning on there dressed as a  belly dancer, lol, she looked better than every other woman on the stage, and she's 35. 

Damn, it's hard to find pics of her. 

Westcoastfanatic

Re: You know who's hot?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:27:38 AM »
 :sign_hitit: :banana_hitit: :sign_hitit: 8)
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 09:20:59 AM »
dude shes definitely one of the hottest women around.. definitely milf status too, i think she has 3 kids too, instead of 2..

yeah shes mighty fly, presents herself hella good too. i think she used to have her own tv show (not the one with regis)..

bez

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 09:49:05 AM »
baby girl fine!

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 10:40:47 AM »
Yeah, she's got at least 2 shows, maybe 3.

She's been a soap star for ever, I think on "All My Children", she's been on for 10 years.  I'm not sure if her character is still on there, though, but I BELIEVE it is.

She also does Regis & Kelly every morning, and

She's got one called "Hope & Faith" or something that comes on in the evenings. 

That's another thing that's pretty impressive about her, she's got a major television career going, and has a family life. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 10:58:30 AM »
shes hot hot hot hot as fuck

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 10:58:48 AM »
dayum, now shes fine for 35!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 11:29:37 AM »
shes beautiful man, shit age dont matter homie she cood be 55 and look that good and ill still hit that shit. for some reason she reminds me of my future Ex Wife

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 01:20:49 PM »
The lady got a whole lot of class...I like that. In fact, it's one of the things I look for in a woman: some sense of decency/style/class. :)
Thanks for posting the info & pics. I haven't heard about her yet...

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 02:45:39 PM »
Time fo sum milf huntin'