Author Topic: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!  (Read 696 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!
« on: July 04, 2005, 08:11:44 AM »
Ended up not taking trees even though I easily could've...Now I regret it. The options here are whack ass streeezy or hash. Plus I lost my CD case with all my dankest CD's...But it's pretty cool over here, I guess...I'm just not having the best of luck. What did I miss in the states while I've been gone? I won't be back for a while and I miss everything...Well, I'm about to hit up the beaches. I'm up in Tel-Aviv just chillin' right now...Appreciate what ya'll have while ya'll have it...PeACe

PS...I Geezy, where you at? 8)

Diabolical

Re: Sccit hittin' ya'll up from tha IL!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 08:25:45 AM »
So you dont have to be in court or are you bumping it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 11:38:52 AM »
where are u again

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 01:10:44 PM »
wtf is the IL?   

Illinois  ???

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 01:43:50 PM »
What did I miss in the states while I've been gone?

Some arab crashed a plane into the empire state building this morning

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 02:57:53 PM »
well tel aviv is in israel so guess thats where he at
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 03:05:09 PM by Educated Thug »

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 03:21:03 PM »
I hope your plane back crashes :)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 01:29:02 AM »
What did I miss in the states while I've been gone?

Some arab crashed a plane into the empire state building this morning

bad day for that...nobodies at work on July 4th...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 01:31:29 AM »
Ended up not taking trees even though I easily could've...Now I regret it. The options here are whack ass streeezy or hash. Plus I lost my CD case with all my dankest CD's...But it's pretty cool over here, I guess...I'm just not having the best of luck. What did I miss in the states while I've been gone? I won't be back for a while and I miss everything...Well, I'm about to hit up the beaches. I'm up in Tel-Aviv just chillin' right now...Appreciate what ya'll have while ya'll have it...PeACe

PS...I Geezy, where you at? 8)

damn Scitt, i knew u was from the suburbs...but now u cemented it man. I work up in a rich white neighborhood now, and those are the ONLY kids who use the workd "dank" to describe EVERYthing...

"Hey bro....thats a CD is so dank bro...." lol

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 01:36:27 AM »
damn u really were serious about taking weed to israel.. you know the law there is hella strict.. are you really silly?!

lets see what google says.. advice for american jews travelling to israel... sounds perfect!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vie/vieprep.html

Don't even think of using illegal drugs in Israel. If you do, don't expect your American citizenship to get you out of trouble if you're caught.  Before going to Israel, rent the film Midnight Express. Israeli prisons aren't anything like the Turkish one in the film, but you'll get the point that getting high isn't worth the risk of getting caught.

sounds great... 

maybe getting caugh will do you good... do wonders for your bodily functions too  :D

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 01:42:58 AM »
noooo, midnight express is the raw'est film ever, fuck ever ever ever trying to smuggle drugs into countries like turkey... after seeing that film, well made me not want to holiday in the land of the turks.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2005, 01:46:56 AM »
damn u really were serious about taking weed to israel.. you know the law there is hella strict.. are you really silly?!

lets see what google says.. advice for american jews travelling to israel... sounds perfect!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vie/vieprep.html

Don't even think of using illegal drugs in Israel. If you do, don't expect your American citizenship to get you out of trouble if you're caught.  Before going to Israel, rent the film Midnight Express. Israeli prisons aren't anything like the Turkish one in the film, but you'll get the point that getting high isn't worth the risk of getting caught.

sounds great... 

maybe getting caugh will do you good... do wonders for your bodily functions too  :D

lol u gotta forgive Scitt...he's from California. You can role a joint on the hood of a cop car and worst case scenario....u gotta share.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2005, 01:49:32 AM »
^

uh dude.. he got busted in cali.. you should look back... fuck making the same mistake twice in a foreign country... you gotta crazy..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 01:53:28 AM »
ye weed aint worth gettin busted over twice..

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 08:03:43 AM »
^

uh dude.. he got busted in cali.. you should look back... fuck making the same mistake twice in a foreign country... you gotta crazy..

he did? lol

fuckin dope fiends.... 8)