Author Topic: Snoop Will Be On Detox  (Read 1356 times)

Diabolical

Re: Snoop Will Be On Detox
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2005, 07:50:43 AM »
I would actually just like to get Detox instead of just reading about it for 4 years.

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2005, 08:34:16 AM »
This happened last time dre and snoop didnt hook up really then 2001 dropped and was classic, then snoop dropped Tha Last Meal which is one of Snoop's best with classic Dre beats, then Restless come out with Dre as Executive Producer and was fuckin sick.

Hopefully this will happen again 1st Detox will drop be a certified classic, then The Blue Carpet Treatment will drop with Dre all over it and be dope, and finally Games next album will drop and be a Restless Pt. II with sick Dre beat ;D ;D ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2005, 08:41:03 AM »
I just realised G Unit could be on Detox too...

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2005, 09:12:31 AM »
I just realised G Unit could be on Detox too...
could be....sad thing

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »
Hope G Unit aint on it rather see M.O.B. on it.

Keep it West Coast with exceptions from Busta & Obie maybe

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2005, 09:48:43 AM »
was there any question that he wouldn't be?

no shit... i hate it when everybody on here is gossipping like 15-year-old girls about detox. "snoop's ego is too big", "dre's ego is too big", "they're too big to work with each other, period". the post of this moron right here is a great example of what i mean:

C'mon man Dre knows Detox can't be without Snoop. He has just to put his ego away

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2005, 10:23:21 AM »
maybe before game's second LP we will get a bishop lamont album
since dre loves breaking new artists first
good thing is dre and snoop r back 2gether
hope detox is still a westcoast LP like dre 2001 with like 2-3 east/southern features
obviously stat quo will be on it... maybe jay and 50 also
i doubt G unit crew will be on it
mary blige def on it

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

wcsoldier

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »
was there any question that he wouldn't be?

no shit... i hate it when everybody on here is gossipping like 15-year-old girls about detox. "snoop's ego is too big", "dre's ego is too big", "they're too big to work with each other, period". the post of this moron right here is a great example of what i mean:

C'mon man Dre knows Detox can't be without Snoop. He has just to put his ego away
me a moron ?  ;D. If u think these artists haven't egos u a fool man

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2005, 10:40:03 AM »
I don't wanna bitch but i really hope Snoop's not gonna try to convince Dre that he should do a couple of tracks with Justin Timberlake
or other popstars. :(
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

'EclipZe

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2005, 10:47:15 AM »
^ Ur Not alone.

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2005, 10:49:01 AM »

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2005, 10:50:02 AM »
I don't wanna bitch but i really hope Snoop's not gonna try to convince Dre that he should do a couple of tracks with Justin Timberlake
or other popstars. :(

do you live in a bubble or what?? you'z a stupid if you think dre is going to put some pop shit in detox

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2005, 10:52:33 AM »
lmao at JT being on Dre's album,how did anyone come up wit an idea like this??? ::)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2005, 11:17:35 AM »
thats great news!!! i knew it would happen....

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2005, 11:31:20 AM »
It's a personal opinion but i really think Dre should Keep it all West Coast.  Make it a West Coast Classic that will bang in the East clubs.  Go with Mc Ren, Snoop, Xzibit, Nate, Kurupt and Daz even The Game as far as West Coast artist.  Kokane is probly gonna signe with G-Unot, that means is gonna be on the same label as Dre.  Common Andre put some Kokane in it please.

He gotta let those G-Unot fag out of this project, the only non west coast rapper I see in it is Eminem coz he did a great job on chronic 2001, and as far as i hate him i at least respect his work.

I can't wait to see the track list (and if i see 50 cent on it my nose will probly strt bleeding till i die).
The Canadian Polish