Author Topic: Who was it that had a future sister in law wanna.....?  (Read 235 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Who was it that had a future sister in law wanna.....?
« on: July 06, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
have sex with them.  i think i remember reading it here that a future sister in law got real friendly in the coming months toward the wedding and then said i wanna fuck and then he went to the car to get condoms and her family was in the driveway and thought he was just leaving and they set him up to see if he  was gonna be loyal?

Anybody?

ecrazy

Re: Who was it that had a future sister in law wanna.....?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 09:05:59 PM »
I think that was a joke, but i remember that, i think it was grundy, im not sure

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:24:52 PM »
does that shit really happen, cuz i know a guy who it might be happenning to.

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 09:29:53 PM »
it was a joke... they could be testin him, but dont tell him, if he's willin to go for the sister they shouldnt be gettin married...

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:39:42 PM »
it was a joke... they could be testin him, but dont tell him, if he's willin to go for the sister they shouldnt be gettin married...

Thats what i told him

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
well that was me, but I never mentioned it on here.  must be a fantasy of yours.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 02:11:52 AM »
this joke..

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularily bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when near anyone else. One day, little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations...she was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I am going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead, just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is....

......always keep your condoms in the car!!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 02:46:04 AM »
^^ dats da one i thought that was pretty funny and well thought out if it was just a joke

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
Yeah its a good joke.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 04:26:29 PM »
this joke..

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularily bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when near anyone else. One day, little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations...she was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I am going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead, just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

yeah i posted that....it was a joke

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 07:56:27 AM »
this joke..

oh shit, that's crazy and well thought out, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :