Author Topic: GOT BUSTED...with artillery shells, mortars, and a lighter  (Read 650 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: GOT BUSTED...with artillery shells, mortars, and a lighter
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 11:17:56 PM »
Who the fucks celebrates 4th of July anyways  ???

::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 01:55:23 AM »
I never fuck with fireworks on the 4th, that's just asking for trouble lol

4th of July is everday for Sikotic.....unless I get charged.

I'll check into that Legal Services stuff too. Sounds interesting. Ya know, now that I look back at the shit it's funny. I won't be laughing when I gotta drive my ass 2 hours for a 10 minute finger printing, then drive back another 2 hours.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 01:58:54 AM »
I never fuck with fireworks on the 4th, that's just asking for trouble lol

4th of July is everday for Sikotic.....unless I get charged.

I'll check into that Legal Services stuff too. Sounds interesting. Ya know, now that I look back at the shit it's funny. I won't be laughing when I gotta drive my ass 2 hours for a 10 minute finger printing, then drive back another 2 hours.

Don't forget about the strip search and your jailmate  :(

You and NIK in the cell ;D

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2005, 02:06:19 AM »
yeah is bad you gota travel all the way though, should try make a day out of it, anything to do up their???

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2005, 03:45:08 AM »
That's fucked up...tell your mom & dad to stop drinking alcohol, lol.
For real though...that's indeed an unfortunate situation. I'd be pissed at my parents too.

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 04:35:23 AM »
LOL more mature than ure parents, thats goto suck !!

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2005, 12:01:13 PM »
speaking of that drive i just got back from that drive this morning, man i hate driving up there, or up anywhere where or down anywhere, im not driving outside of LA for a while, im tired

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2005, 12:02:38 PM »
yeah is bad you gota travel all the way though, should try make a day out of it, anything to do up their???

Yeah, I'm already planning some shit. Ima make it into a positive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2005, 05:33:22 PM »
LOL!  how the fuck is going to Santa Barbara a bad thing?  fuck thats where I went for my high school spring break once.  that place is a fuckin blast, and its full of sluts.  don't you know that it has the highest STD rate in Cali.  which means its plenty eazy to get laid.

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2005, 07:52:04 PM »
kinda off topic....

dude u ugys are tripping, SB is fucking nuts. well at least Isla Vista is. haha. seriously this is like Sin City #2. theres like unbelievable amount of sex going on here, drugs going around, insane crazy ass amounts of alcohol, like everything to the pumped up max. just ask Suffice .. shits nuts here man. on halloween we get over 50,000 people on just a single 3 block street by the ocean. like going to school here is like vacation man.. everyones a stoner, everyones a lik, you got the beach within a 5 minute walk, and everyone parties like theres no tomorrow. UCSB is ranked the top #20 party school in the nation i believe. other colleges are crazy too, but the thing about isla vista is that instead of all the parties being spread out over the city,etc.. we've got everyone throwing parties within a 1 square mile block. so on any random given weekend, theres prob going to be a party at every other house. i'd say about a good 90% of the UCSB students live in this 1 square mile, so shit gets intense. so like you can just walk around at night and pretty much just go party hopping. its so funny cos you dont even gotta drive, and you can hit up 10 fat parties a night EASY just by walking down the street. haha. the crappy thing is, shits fucking loud here... and sometimes its hard to sleep cos peopel are out all night just fuckin around drunk and yellin.

but yeah i guess the regular city of Santa barbara kinda sucks though, just hella white rich folks that are old.

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2005, 08:02:13 PM »
kinda off topic....

dude u ugys are tripping, SB is fucking nuts. well at least Isla Vista is. haha. seriously this is like Sin City #2. theres like unbelievable amount of sex going on here, drugs going around, insane crazy ass amounts of alcohol, like everything to the pumped up max. just ask Suffice .. shits nuts here man. on halloween we get over 50,000 people on just a single 3 block street by the ocean. like going to school here is like vacation man.. everyones a stoner, everyones a lik, you got the beach within a 5 minute walk, and everyone parties like theres no tomorrow. UCSB is ranked the top #20 party school in the nation i believe. other colleges are crazy too, but the thing about isla vista is that instead of all the parties being spread out over the city,etc.. we've got everyone throwing parties within a 1 square mile block. so on any random given weekend, theres prob going to be a party at every other house. i'd say about a good 90% of the UCSB students live in this 1 square mile, so shit gets intense. so like you can just walk around at night and pretty much just go party hopping. its so funny cos you dont even gotta drive, and you can hit up 10 fat parties a night EASY just by walking down the street. haha. the crappy thing is, shits fucking loud here... and sometimes its hard to sleep cos peopel are out all night just fuckin around drunk and yellin.

but yeah i guess the regular city of Santa barbara kinda sucks though, just hella white rich folks that are old.

damn that sounds dope...

Acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2005, 10:13:55 PM »
yeah isla vista is dope as fuck.  if you don't have fun there you have some serious social problems.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2005, 07:30:25 AM »
when i saw the title of this thread i was thinking it was gonna poke fun at nik, but that sucks for your situation, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2005, 08:22:06 AM »
when i saw the title of this thread i was thinking it was gonna poke fun at nik, but that sucks for your situation, peace.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2005, 08:36:50 AM »
kinda off topic....

I see...another place I need to hit up when I visit Cali in 2007 :)