Author Topic: Anybody recieve DJ QUIK's Trauma.....  (Read 1112 times)

We Fly High

Re: Anybody recieve DJ QUIK's Trauma.....
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 10:01:44 AM »
If any of you are impatient and have access to the Hollywood area, Amoeba Music on tha Sunset Strip has copies the Quik mixtape.  Legally they cant sell those things new, but they keep them in the used section along with some other new mixtapes, like Game's "You Know What It Is Vol.3".  Go cop those shits if you dont have 'em yet.

yeah legally they arent allowed to sell mixtapes, thats what the stickers are for... actually in the case of this DJ Quik Trauma mixtape.. i dont know why they couldnt sell it, because i mean didnt he release it himself with all his permission and everything..... and theres no one else's music on there but his.. so it might be a different situation..

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 10:28:02 AM »
nobodys gonna get ripped off, so dont worry. theres been some delays thats all
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 10:31:07 AM »
it's not thwe first time westcoast2k.net didn't send the mixtapes.. last year I order a mixtape.. never see it..

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 11:27:41 AM »
it's not thwe first time westcoast2k.net didn't send the mixtapes.. last year I order a mixtape.. never see it..

which one was that?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Okka

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 11:51:48 AM »
maybe he got some business tips from diggity daz?

Hahahah...

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 11:54:14 AM »
To everyone that purchased a DJ Quik mixtape.
We apologize for the inconvenience on having to wait so long for your mixtape. The overwhelming response to this mixtape backed us up as well as our computer netwoerk system went down that week. The holiday weekend also put a delay in the shipping process. For your inconvenience and patience we would like to offer any of you that purchased the mixtape to email us with your mailing address and we will ship out a few other mixtapes FREE of charge. Please send your contact info to djquikmixtape@hotmail.com

Thank you for your patience.

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 01:04:38 PM »

which one was that?

Dear maurice

This email confirms that you have paid West Coast 2K (info@westcoast2k.net) $12.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *WESTCOAST2K".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Details

Amount:  $12.00 USD

Quantity:  2

Item/Product Name:  Big Wy - The Hood Hitchcock (www.westcoast2k.net)

Buyer:  maurice

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 01:14:05 PM »
ahhhhh the Big Wy mixtape...dont even get me started with those man

but you should have said something though, i cant read your mind through your computer screen

Okka

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2005, 01:19:53 PM »
"Let's get down to business" (with Daz) - DJ Quik

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2005, 01:24:58 PM »
Is the Sly Boogy mixtape going to be sent on time? I assume it's the artist's mistake and not the website's.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 01:46:58 PM »
Is the Sly Boogy mixtape going to be sent on time? I assume it's the artist's mistake and not the website's.

Yeah the Sly Boogy mixtape is on time, they are being mailed out from different companys. I aint really got no control over this, Westcoast2k is just the 3rd party processing the orders. And quit with them funny ass disses on Quik its not like he's sending out them mixtapes himself

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2005, 02:47:13 PM »
Of course, it took 2 months for me to get West Coast Unified from here. I had forgotten all about it, then one day this package shows up out of nowhere from Yash.
Damn you're lucky on that one...I got robbed and there wasn't one weapon involved..lol I guess since it's been over a year since I ordered it I should stop looking for the mailman to come..haha :'(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 02:49:12 PM by Mr. Tongue Twista: The Legend Continues!! »

TKM

• Lil Geezy
  • Doin' It BIG
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2005, 04:08:16 PM »
It's pretty tight...he was handing out at his show
Yo

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2005, 06:49:25 PM »
Nice, my order just came through in the mail. I ordered it on June 23rd, and got it today, so it should be coming for the rest of you guys. might take a while though since it took a little bit to get to Santa Barbara which is only 1 hour away from LA.. so guess u just gotta wait.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2005, 07:13:27 PM »
yeah some people in southern cali received the mixtape... but without the sticker...
anyway it's coming!!!