Author Topic: Service men, women who have died in Iraq, Afghanistan, US MAP  (Read 304 times)

Matrix Heart

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/photos/war_casualties/map/m10000.html

Service men, women who have died in Iraq, Afghanistan
To zoom in use the scale left of the map. When the view is zoomed, you can use the arrows on the map's borders to pan. Also while the view is zoomed, you can click the box below the zoom scale to show an overview map. City names will appear when the map is at its maximum zoom level.

To see more detailed information, roll you mouse over a point and pause to see its name. Clicking on the point will open a new window with the name, age and other information about each soldier from that town who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Service men, women who have died in Iraq, Afghanistan, US MAP
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 08:59:41 PM »
Soldiers killed  9 
City  Tucson 
State  Arizona

Name  Sam W. Huff 
Age  18 
Gender  Female 
Rank  Pfc. 
Branch  Army 
Status  Active duty 
Date killed  April 18, 2005 
Incident type  Action 
Operation  Iraqi Freedom

the chick i knew

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:58:10 PM »
shit sux man, but wat boggles my mind is people take this shit sooo dramaticly, i mean they went to war and you dont expect any causalties? i dont think the families of the soldiers that served in WWII bitched soo much about this cuz they new its war and thats da risk they will have to take. fuckin Americans have gotten too fuckin soft and less patriotic. instead of sendin their child to the war with a smile and encourge them too be all they can be or do, because they are fightin for their counrty or representing their counrt,y all they do is bitch and cry. go figure

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 10:24:58 PM »
shit sux man, but wat boggles my mind is people take this shit sooo dramaticly, i mean they went to war and you dont expect any causalties? i dont think the families of the soldiers that served in WWII bitched soo much about this cuz they new its war and thats da risk they will have to take. fuckin Americans have gotten too fuckin soft and less patriotic. instead of sendin their child to the war with a smile and encourge them too be all they can be or do, because they are fightin for their counrty or representing their counrt,y all they do is bitch and cry. go figure

maybe its because its a bullshit war? im not bitching and the ppl did sign up for the military. they know what they are signing up for ( at least most of them). i dont think you can compare world war 2 to iraq...

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 10:47:20 PM »

thats cold man...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 12:55:03 AM »
dats just how i see this whole stupid situation. i mean ya it is a bullshit war but its still a war wether we like it or not and no u really cant compare it to WWII but only in mass yet its still a similar situation where US soilders are sent to a forgien counrty to fight and dats where da similarity is

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re:
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 02:27:55 AM »
ye thats a deep map, dont realise how many people been killed n shit. RIP to thoses.