Author Topic: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.  (Read 2782 times)

Don Seer

Re: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2005, 03:09:44 PM »
as bad as it sounds we need them to attack france or germany. but the problem is.. Al-Qaeda have said they wont attack countries who arent involved in iraq/afghanistan (right now at least)..

that guy from israel is straight making shit up.. lol

its obviously a similar method to what was used in madrid.. copycat or related..

UAK

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2005, 03:18:17 PM »
as bad as it sounds we need them to attack france or germany. but the problem is.. Al-Qaeda have said they wont attack countries who arent involved in iraq/afghanistan (right now at least)..

its obviously a similar method to what was used in madrid.. copycat or related..

Leave Iraq then :D

Don Seer

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2005, 03:21:55 PM »

nah we'll just blow up the terrorist scum

UAK

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2005, 03:28:08 PM »

nah we'll just blow up the terrorist scum

You're creating more terrorist then you're killing...

Don Seer

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2005, 03:37:26 PM »
we'll find one.. hell the americans found 2  :D

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2005, 03:38:04 PM »
This shit is disgusting man. People who are innocent and aren't even a part of the people the al-qaeda are trying to attack are getting their lives taken, and being scarred for life...man I'll be praying for all the families who lost someone or people who are hurt.

Diabolical

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2005, 04:01:59 PM »
Blow them up!

Diabolical

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2005, 05:09:29 PM »
Prefreably one with WMDs.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2005, 05:16:24 PM »

nato are doing operations in afganistan so germany and france must be involved.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2005, 05:19:37 PM »
Thanks ill get on the dog n bone to Tony

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2005, 05:23:43 PM »
Nato expands Afghanistan mission
Nato is to expand its peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan with more forces being sent to western regions.
Nato Secretary General Jaap de Hoop Scheffer announced the move after Nato defence ministers agreed to further deployment at a meeting in Nice.

The new troops, for Herat and three other western cities, will help Nato meet its plans to operate in the whole of the country by 2006.

Nato has a force of about 8,500 troops deployed in Afghanistan.

After the meeting, Mr De Hoop Scheffer said: "We have the resources. We need to expand."

Spain, Italy and Lithuania agreed to send more troops after months of delays.

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld praised the move, saying it would have been inconceivable for Nato to run missions in Afghanistan in the past.

"There are a lot of good things happening in this alliance," he told reporters after the Nice meeting.

Merger

Nato's current International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) comes from more than 30 countries but has been deployed in Kabul and northern regions.

The United States has long called for expanded Nato deployment to dovetail with the US-led force of around 18,000.

US-led troops continue to hunt al-Qaeda and Taleban militants, along with al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden, in the Afghan-Pakistan border areas.

Nato's ministers have agreed in principle to merge their own peacekeeping force with the US operation, called Enduring Freedom.

The BBC's defence and security correspondent, Paul Welsh, says the new Nato troops will be in the hundreds, not thousands, but that they will allow four new reconstruction teams for the west.

He says some Nato members may have been annoyed by US appeals for more troops for Iraq. Sending troops to Afghanistan is less politically charged.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/south_asia/4254391.stm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2005, 05:45:33 PM »
These bombings happened because the people weren't Muslim. There is a difference.

What makes you so sure there weren't any Muslims who died? You know there were a lot of Muslims who died on 9/11...

I'm sure the number of Muslims that died on 9/11 and today in London come nowhere near the amount of white Christians (or Jew or whatever else). And even after the fact, they don't care about the Muslims that live in these cities. I'm pretty sure as far as they are concerned, if they live in the western world, they are just as guilty of doing wrong as everyone else. But we all know if there were Muslims anywhere to be found, they weren't the main target, and if you don't know that, you are ignorant.

UAK

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2005, 06:02:11 PM »
These bombings happened because the people weren't Muslim. There is a difference.

What makes you so sure there weren't any Muslims who died? You know there were a lot of Muslims who died on 9/11...

I'm sure the number of Muslims that died on 9/11 and today in London come nowhere near the amount of white Christians (or Jew or whatever else). And even after the fact, they don't care about the Muslims that live in these cities. I'm pretty sure as far as they are concerned, if they live in the western world, they are just as guilty of doing wrong as everyone else. But we all know if there were Muslims anywhere to be found, they weren't the main target, and if you don't know that, you are ignorant.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2005, 06:18:35 PM »

Obviously the number of Muslims who died in these attacks is nowhere close to the number of "white Christians". First you say it's an attack on non-Muslims, and now it's an attack on those living in the western world, Muslims included. These contradicting, ignorant assumptions won't get you anywhere.

It's both you fool. You have idiots out here blowing shit up over religious beliefs and you are calling me retarded? I'm sure they'd rather not blow up Muslims, but do you really think they care all that much? No, they obviously don't. If all these terrorist are willing to blow themselves up, they won't think twice about blowing up an innocent Muslim as long as they kill a bunch of people. Try to think outside of the box for a second. Oh wait, you might hurt yourself.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2005, 07:45:27 PM »
you know what? im so sick of this shit,i cant beleive that in 2005 people are still doing this!Dont they have better to do with their lives? Stupid dumbfucks!!!! Why they choose that method to advance their cause? Do these people really think will give a fuck about them if they do that? Why always choose violence over peacefull methods? Everyone knows violence brings violence.It's 2005...it is time to change our ways or else we are heading straight obsolete! We need to put our difference aside and focus on the similarities that we got! We all bleed red.....Did someone learn from the past? Or maybe the human is a fucking dumb species and they dont realise they are killing their own race and the whole world with it! I think it is! This must have been said a thousand times...so fuck this shit,fuck racism,fuck war,fuck violence,fuck the world,fuck all and yeah fuck myself for living in this world of shit...