Author Topic: Why Is Bow Wow Saying "Im Representin That DPG" on his new album  (Read 1374 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Why Is Bow Wow Saying "Im Representin That DPG" on his new album
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2005, 09:15:40 PM »

you've been slobberin on my e-nuts for too long, let's just let this die

I'll listen to what I like(quik, dpg) and you listen to what you like(nick cannon, Jo Jo)

I'm done with topic

So basically you're saying: I'm a bitch, I know Bow Wow can beat my ass, I don't want to look dumb anymore.
::
*couldn't stop laughing at this child like reply, had to reply one more time to this kid*

you must be 7-8 years old TOPS, what kind of pre-school comeback was that? HAHAHAHAHAHA

you have already lost this arguement, and all you are doing is repeating the same flawed statement over and over again

I forgot about your mental state so let me define "flawed" for you because it might be too big a word for you to handle:
An imperfection, often concealed, that impairs soundness: a flaw in the crystal that caused it to shatter. See Synonyms at blemish.
A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.
A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

rafsta

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2005, 10:48:39 PM »
i dont know if anyones posted this, but isnt snoop and bow wow related ? thats what i always thought.

SGV

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2005, 01:40:29 AM »

*couldn't stop laughing at this child like reply, had to reply one more time to this kid*

you must be 7-8 years old TOPS, what kind of pre-school comeback was that? HAHAHAHAHAHA

you have already lost this arguement, and all you are doing is repeating the same flawed statement over and over again

I forgot about your mental state so let me define "flawed" for you because it might be too big a word for you to handle:
An imperfection, often concealed, that impairs soundness: a flaw in the crystal that caused it to shatter. See Synonyms at blemish.
A defect or shortcoming in something intangible: They share the character flaw of arrogance.
A defect in a legal document that can render it invalid.

My statement is flawed? LOL. But your statement is justified? RIIIIIGHT. You are an idiot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2005, 01:46:50 AM »
So many dreams, aspirations and lives have been shattered thanks to this thread. I love it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2005, 02:31:54 AM »
You are officially a clown. You think music makes you hard, well let me let you in on a little secret, it doesn't. Like I said, Bow Wow would beat your ass. Omarion would beat your ass. J.Boog, Lil Fizz, the entire B2K would beat your ass (one on one of course). Marques Houston would beat your ass. You're just another punk kid online who thinks because he listens to Gangsta Rap he's hard. Keep pretending you're Super Gangsta behind that Computer screen, we all know you're a bitch in real life.

yo music can show what sate of mind our in, say u met a some pric kbumpin spice girls and wearing a pink top u would automaticly think u could fuck him up, thing it, u proberly could, sgv couldent, but if u met a dude in chuk ts wid dodgers jersey on, probability is he isent gonna be bumpin spice girls , so bottom line meet dude fuckin with dj quik, mc eiht or spice 1 there proberly gonna be real, but if u meet some oen fucki n  wtih bow wow 50 bent or spice girls of the game(all fags and all sound the same lol) there proberly gonna be pink wearin fags

So erm if there is like a 2 meter high dude with muscles like arnie stands in front of you and says "I listen to B2k, like their music" u'll diss him for that and say he's a pussy? I think u'll be fucked then.  ;D

Caution2006

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2005, 04:01:19 AM »
So many dreams, aspirations and lives have been shattered thanks to this thread. I love it.

me too  ;D

Thirteen

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2005, 05:14:54 AM »
i've been one of the few people to crack a joke at SGV and get him to quit...

i'm laughing because i can feel the anger he instills in people just by talking about his opinions. his syle is usually flawless