Author Topic: How do you Canadians feel about Karla Homolka ??  (Read 259 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: How do you Canadians feel about Karla Homolka ??
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 04:00:41 PM »
^Physco bitch?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 05:50:16 PM »
Lol, someone enlighten me on who she is?

Her and her husband drugged her sister, then sexually tortured her until death, and then did the same thing to 2 teenage girls. The sick fucks even videotaped it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 06:06:50 PM »
I normally would give it to her too but after fucking that scumbag Bernardo who knows what STDs that slut has.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 07:51:10 PM »
ppl are getting in a paranoia state over here in quebec lol. she always on the news...on the radio,tv,newspaper..if she was smart,she would be selling exclusive photo for the news papers and tv and shit lol well i live near she lives and i really dont give a fuck lol

Jome

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 08:32:42 PM »
if she was smart,she would be selling exclusive photo for the news papers and tv and shit lol

She already did that..

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 08:36:08 PM »
more power to her i guess lol