Author Topic: Gaddafi Holds Summit To Create Unified Africa Without Borders  (Read 324 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Some of you may have read that Gaddafi held a summit with other African leaders last week, to discuss forming the U.S.A.- United States of Africa.  He wants to make an Africa without borders, where one can travel on a single visa and do business in Africa on a single currency. 

This is a real solution for African's, if they continue on accepting aid it will only further increase inflation and drive them deeper into debt.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

Re: Gaddafi Holds Summit To Create Unified Africa Without Borders
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 09:40:55 PM »
No RIP, No mention, Nothing.

You're a sick little fuck.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 10:18:19 PM »
No RIP, No mention, Nothing.

You're a sick little fuck.

#1. Your response has nothing to do with the thread.

#2.  I am trying not to be reactionary.  A good friend of mine and mentor has been teaching me lately not always feel that I have to react to situations immediately after they arise.  He told me that often my first response is not the best one.  I'm trying to get away from predicting and drawing assumptions, when in actuality Allah knows best.  I realize there's a great deal of talk going on about today's events, but he (my amir) wants me not to engage myself emotionally immediately after the fact, but later when I'm under normal conditions, with clear and sound mind.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 11:38:33 PM »
in other words he needs to stop laughing before he can write his pro muslim bullshit

oh by the way, that would be good for africa and a major change... don't see it happening though

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 12:17:49 AM »
So it's bad when they get money? Damn this sucks, I just signed up for some charity stuff in which they get 10 cents for every meter we run. We have to run for 24 hours straight on treadmills or whatever the fuck this shit is called on which you can run to keep your condition in check in fitness centers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 12:20:14 AM »
So it's bad when they get money? Damn this sucks, I just signed up for some charity stuff in which they get 10 cents for every meter we run. We have to run for 24 hours straight on treadmills or whatever the fuck this shit is called on which you can run to keep your condition in check in fitness centers.

I'm sure even you know the difference between charity and a loan?

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 08:26:47 AM »
#2.  I am trying not to be reactionary.  A good friend of mine and mentor has been teaching me lately not always feel that I have to react to situations immediately after they arise.  He told me that often my first response is not the best one.  I'm trying to get away from predicting and drawing assumptions, when in actuality Allah knows best.  I realize there's a great deal of talk going on about today's events, but he (my amir) wants me not to engage myself emotionally immediately after the fact, but later when I'm under normal conditions, with clear and sound mind.
I don't know whats worse, The way you act, or the fact that you have a MENTOR teaching you this garbage.

It's under normal conditions with a clear and sound mind that anybody with half a brain would condem these attacks.

You didn't. It says a lot about your ignorant ass.

UAK

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 08:32:53 AM »
Noreaga, while he was on CIA salary, tried doing that for Latin America, and that's when the U.S. government turned against him.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 09:35:29 AM »
Gaddafi tried to do this before with the Arab Union, but America's allies in the region, Saudi for example, stood in the way, because they knew that a united Middle East would be more difficult to penetrate and manipulate.

.... One way that America will try to stand in the way of African unity, is they will tell any country wishing to join the United States of Africa, that they must immediately pay back their loans, which is impossible for most of the countries.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 09:41:19 AM »

So Im doing a good thing? Or what else is this annoying rhetorical question supposed to mean, smartass?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 09:44:31 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 10:03:02 AM »

So Im doing a good thing? Or what else is this annoying rhetorical question supposed to mean, smartass?

I don't know about your situation, but you can't solve the problems of a nation that is struggling economically, by just throwing money into the system.  This will only drive up inflation, the prices will rise, and the country will be driven deeper into debt, especially when the interest kicks in.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 12:26:22 PM »

I don't know about your situation, but you can't solve the problems of a nation that is struggling economically, by just throwing money into the system.  This will only drive up inflation, the prices will rise, and the country will be driven deeper into debt, especially when the interest kicks in.

LMAO!!!!

Now you're an expert on world economics, but you can't make basic moral judgments. Sure. People are REALLY gonna listen to what you have to say.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 01:52:23 PM »

Yes, my child, you're being a good boy. My "annoying" (which is understandable, since you're the self-proclaimed annoyed little bitch) question was actually just asking if you know the difference between charity and a loan. Loans have interest, which is what hurts these countries, so free money to Africa from you running like a dork on a treadmill isn't going to hurt anyone.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »
^^^And I thought things changed after the first posts from you regarding me.
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 07:53:02 PM »

wow i don't know what's worse now

infinites rap career
infinite's "2pac the prophet book"
or
infiinite's economic knowledge

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09