Author Topic: Gaddafi Holds Summit To Create Unified Africa Without Borders  (Read 328 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Gaddafi Holds Summit To Create Unified Africa Without Borders
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 10:05:57 PM »
#2.  I am trying not to be reactionary.  A good friend of mine and mentor has been teaching me lately not always feel that I have to react to situations immediately after they arise.  He told me that often my first response is not the best one.  I'm trying to get away from predicting and drawing assumptions, when in actuality Allah knows best.  I realize there's a great deal of talk going on about today's events, but he (my amir) wants me not to engage myself emotionally immediately after the fact, but later when I'm under normal conditions, with clear and sound mind.
I don't know whats worse, The way you act, or the fact that you have a MENTOR teaching you this garbage.

It's under normal conditions with a clear and sound mind that anybody with half a brain would condem these attacks.

You didn't. It says a lot about your ignorant ass.

You fuckin woman, shut up you little feminine bitch. Man, you on some hoe shit for real;. Look at you going all crazy cuz the man didnt RIP the victims of a terrorist attack.

When Shock and Awe started you were probably playin war games with your Oregon chums, dressed like Uncle Sam waving flags and making toasts.
Aint no one here crying cuz you dont say RIP to them. Man up motherfucker.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 10:07:06 PM »
And Qaddafi is a fuckin lunatic who has lost all semblence of legitimacy years ago, and the only reason hes an African champion is cuz he couldnt be the Arab one.

Africa is doomed til eternity/
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 10:25:43 PM »
"When the missionaries came, they had the bible and the Africans had the land. They taught us to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible." Mzee Jomo Kenyatta (Kenya's First President)

Fucking bible-thumping thieves...

I like you more and more with every post.  Keep blessin the board, I got your back, assalamulaikum.

.........now, back to the subject at hand, Gaddafi may have been successful when he sought Arab unity, but America's lapdog the Saudi's, stood in the way at every turn.  So now Gaddafi is working with Africa.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 11:53:22 PM »
Qadafi never had a chance. He played himself. After Nasser died, he tried to step up but kept making stupid egotistical decisions. (invading Chad, supporting militants, etc). He beefed when he shouldve made peace, and made peace when he shouldve beefed.

He spits the rhetoric and does the photo ops, but he aint bout it bout it.

- Lewis Carroll