Author Topic: A very hypothetical thought.  (Read 640 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: A very hypothetical thought.
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 11:19:38 AM »
R.I.P. Pac
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 12:10:16 PM »

Actually I've talked to Napoleon, and he said he's happier than he's ever been. He said his life is on track now, he married a beautiful Saudi Arabian lady, and he's staying away from all the bullshit that used to surround his life.

Masha Allah- It is as Allah intended, and may Allah allow him to be a means of giudance in bringing others to this beautiful way of life.  It makes me happy to here this about one of the artists I listened to growing up.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 12:11:53 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 12:14:11 PM »
Hopefully we could hear more from him than something rhyming hennessy and enemy together...overrated muthafucka

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 12:25:26 PM »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 12:51:30 PM »

Sucks for him

You say that because you are stuck in the mud of the life of this world, and you can't see past the bars you biult to trap yourself in prison.  The mud you are stuck in represents the attatchment to things in this life that in reality have no real value.  The bars you have biult represent that which you have put up to keep out the mercy of Allah and the message of the Prophet Muhammad (saws).  And the prison is the prison of your mind that fails to recogize that all things in this life are submissive to the will of the Creator.

K, cool. Thanks for analyzing my life, and no im not converting to Islam

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2005, 12:57:35 PM »
I can't believe your ego is as fragile as it is, you are so desperate to make a case against me.  I put in one post about 6 months ago, that I struggle in school, and you took it to the extreme and say I failed out of school, and you point out any spelling errors or typo's that I make.  That is really pathetic.  

I recommend that you focus more on your own shortcomings and developing yourself, this will decrease your level of envy and interest in the affairs of others.
Yeah. I'm gonna take advice from psychotic muslim flunky.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2005, 01:38:48 PM »
inifinite hit one thing dead on... anyone that gets off pointing out typos on a message board has an obvious inferiority complex.   But when u worship an ideology based on greed and an insatiable desire for personal achievment and your lives biggest accomplishments exist on internet message boards these types of problems are likely to occur.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »
inifinite hit one thing dead on... anyone that gets off pointing out typos on a message board has an obvious inferiority complex.   But when u worship an ideology based on greed and an insatiable desire for personal achievment and your lives biggest accomplishments exist on internet message boards these types of problems are likely to occur.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When was the last time I bragged about how much I made on a message board?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2005, 08:45:56 PM »
You're doing it again... all that CAPPED ha's that you love to respond to people with just give away your insecurity.  Do you realize you probably have the record on this site for pointing out spelling mistakes? 

I don't brag about how much I make.. I've been on this site for years before I even mentioned what I do with my life. But idiots like yourself wanted to get into pissing contests about whose superior so I finally let you know the deal.  Now suddenly, the guy that worships personal achievment has nothing better to say than write "haha" and pretend like I get off on impressing random people I don't even know on the internet. 

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2005, 08:39:17 AM »
then id say, FUCK TUPAC

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Diabolical