Author Topic: MUTHAFUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!  (Read 370 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: MUTHAFUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 02:44:28 AM »
do  a prison style walk by and shank his ass

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 05:07:00 AM »
get over it...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 10:30:53 AM »
"get over it..."

it's not something that i'm gonna be talking about in therapy 30 years from now but it is something that pissed me off .All i want is to run into him(he's away for the summer) tell him what's what then hope we get into a fight so i can punch his nose in , I don't care how bad i get hurt or how many of his friends jump in I want to punch him in the fuckin face and break his nose.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 06:00:58 PM »
fucking nuns

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 06:43:49 PM »
"get over it..."

it's not something that i'm gonna be talking about in therapy 30 years from now but it is something that pissed me off .All i want is to run into him(he's away for the summer) tell him what's what then hope we get into a fight so i can punch his nose in , I don't care how bad i get hurt or how many of his friends jump in I want to punch him in the fuckin face and break his nose.

it's school, its not the end of the world... but yah, smack him up if that what makes the situation better...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
"it's school, its not the end of the world... but yah, smack him up if that what makes the situation better..."

exactly , better find out now who ur friends are than 6 years from now when something like this could be a lot more serious

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2005, 11:04:45 PM »
"get over it..."

ever thought maybe the NUNs are bullshitin cuz they might no that that kid has issues? and plus dats pretty weird that they told u names cuz here in Cali in the public skools if someone snithes on u they never teill u who it was

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2005, 05:13:20 AM »
"it's school, its not the end of the world... but yah, smack him up if that what makes the situation better..."

exactly , better find out now who ur friends are than 6 years from now when something like this could be a lot more serious

man 95% of the people you know in school youll never see again 1 year after school... i'm friends with only 3 people from my high school...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
"ever thought maybe the NUNs are bullshitin cuz they might no that that kid has issues? and plus dats pretty weird that they told u names cuz here in Cali in the public skools if someone snithes on u they never teill u who it was"

nah i'm sure it's him , I found out through a mutual friend that he said it.

"man 95% of the people you know in school youll never see again 1 year after school... i'm friends with only 3 people from my high school..."

thank god , i can't stand 95% of the people in my school

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2005, 10:44:39 PM »

man 95% of the people you know in school youll never see again 1 year after school... i'm friends with only 3 people from my high school...

Real talk.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2005, 11:18:02 PM »

Real talk.
+1

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2005, 11:40:37 PM »
rape him
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]