Author Topic: Is Yahoo email down...  (Read 267 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is Yahoo email down...
« on: July 08, 2005, 09:01:20 AM »
...or is it just this Jewish ass internet?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Yahoo email down...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:11:10 AM »
i was just on  mine 10 minutes ago so i doubt it, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 09:26:55 AM »

The circled images won't read as links, so I have no way to sign in to Yahoo...Anyone have any idea what the fuck is going on here? Most of the websites on this computer are working fine, but Yahoo is fucking up and none of the search engines are listing the searches I request...Anyone know how to fix this problem or what the problem even is? I was using yahoo a week ago and it was working fine on this computer...Any help would be appreciated...Thanks.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 09:43:31 AM »
^^Idiot, you dont have to click on the image to log onto yahoo! mail,  where it says "Connect" click mail....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 02:17:50 PM »
^^Idiot, you dont have to click on the image to log onto yahoo! mail,  where it says "Connect" click mail....

Shut the fuck up son, I've been using Yahoo mail since before you were known as Krondon, you think I don't know how to log on by now? All it does is take me to a search for "mail" when I click "mail" where it says "connect"... Quit resorting to name-calling without reason like an 8 year old autistic kid...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 02:24:42 PM »

Here's a pic of what happens when I click "mail" under "connect" for those who don't understand...

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 04:04:24 PM »

Shut the fuck up son, I've been using Yahoo mail since before you were known as Krondon, you think I don't know how to log on by now? All it does is take me to a search for "mail" when I click "mail" where it says "connect"... Quit resorting to name-calling without reason like an 8 year old autistic kid...

LMAOOOO

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 05:31:38 PM »

LMAOOOO
Man, Seriously, Krondon........who said that Jamal? dude, thats like dead now, you can't even come up with your own insults, lame ass....try and smuggle some weed back and blame it on your girlfriend, fuckin lame ass loser

Done here.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 01:57:10 AM »

LMAOOOO
Man, Seriously, Krondon........who said that Jamal? dude, thats like dead now, you can't even come up with your own insults, lame ass....try and smuggle some weed back and blame it on your girlfriend, fuckin lame ass loser

Done here.....

What's dead? You really do look like Krondon...Sadly, that will stick with you for the rest of your life. Nobody needs to come up with insults for you, all you have to do is look in a mirror and there you have your ultimate insult. I'm not tryna' crack jokes or anything, I'm being 100% serious. :-X

Caution2006

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 02:41:55 AM »

he gots them horse teeth  :-X

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 06:39:16 PM »
maybe if u type the yahoo mail address in ur browser?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 12:42:11 AM »
I found a way to get it workin'...Thanks anywas though...PeACe

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 03:25:53 AM »
speaking of krondon

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 07:18:24 AM »
^^ id bitch slap my kids if the looked like that ^^^  ;D 8)