Author Topic: A sick sick blogger  (Read 379 times)

Jome

A sick sick blogger
« on: July 08, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »
http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/

This dude should be hanged..

We Fly High

Re: A sick sick blogger
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 11:59:06 AM »
just scanned thru the first few posts, looks like some tripped out shit, and read that he was accussed of being a sex offender over 25 years ago.. what happened with that?

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 12:10:47 PM »

He killed these kids family, and raped/abused her and her missing brother, assumed to be dead.
He was arrested in a restaurant with that girl, after a waiter occupied them, called for police, and had a chef guard the backdoor.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 12:17:37 PM »
Yeah I heard about that story. It's really sad. The poor guys life is ruined.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 12:24:39 PM »
"Fact: If we had treated Germany with even a little respect (i.e. Love) after WWI, She would have never let Hitler lead her."

I like his blog.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 12:36:26 PM »
The waiter occupied him did he?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 12:38:57 PM »
and the cooks took forever to prepare the food for them until the cops came.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 06:27:51 PM »
he psychotic.....dang,

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 08:05:16 PM »
man ppl like that shouldnt exist

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 11:22:35 PM »
what is the full story on this guy ?

Thirteen

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 02:05:06 AM »
i believe in god and always will but its hard too fathem what that sick fuck put those helpless children through and their families.  he kidnapped those 2 children for 6 weeks molesting and sexually torturing both of them repeadetly.  he then killed the brother who is still missing and fortenely for the little girl his mentally challeneged ass brought her into dennys with her. 

i wish the harshes amount of pain possible on that guy for the rest of his life, what a sick fuck

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 09:43:55 AM »
"Fact: If we had treated Germany with even a little respect (i.e. Love) after WWI, She would have never let Hitler lead her."

I like his blog.
I think we should have colonised germany after WW1, if would have done that there would be no ww2 and possibly no cold war because no one would have gotten all that high tech shit from nazi germany, but would probably would still of had to goto war with japan especially if americans wanted to be involved in geopoltics. we could of kept our empire and the world would be a much more stable and prosperous place, now too many people got their own opinons which makes it near in possible to find consensus on a shit load of things. we didn't have a particualarly evil empire I think eventually India would have gone down the same route as likes of australia and become autonomous like the white empire, with africa to follow shortly afterwards once they became more civilised (they weren't ready for independence in the 60s). for the poeple that think i'm a lunatic you only have to look at our old colonies and how much worse off they are now, wages are less and the gap between their's and the west grow exponentially all the time, and they've been plagued with war.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 09:45:34 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2005, 06:36:05 PM »
o ya dis is da muthafucker dat was spyin on those two kids with night vision googles..now das one perverted mind cock suckin muthafucka :@:@

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 10:10:13 AM »
if someone rapes one of my girlfriends, and i know who it was i will handle it myself!

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life