Author Topic: George Bush: "There ought to be limits to freedom"  (Read 362 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
George Bush: "There ought to be limits to freedom"
« on: July 08, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
Because of some parody website, George Bush believes there should be limits to freedom. Isn't this against everything he and all you other "patriotic, freedom-loving, Republicans" stand for?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: George Bush: "There ought to be limits to freedom"
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 07:40:33 PM »
They are called laws.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 07:49:48 PM »
They are called laws.

i was just about to post that shit

and when and were has george dub ever said or implied that he is for Anarchy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 12:41:42 AM »
They are called laws.

You idiot, he's talking about freedom of speech.

From your post, it really doesn't seem like that. Be more specific next time...idiot. Not everyone follows every word that Dubya says.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 05:06:08 AM »
"They hate us because we love freedom"

LMAO... I would never EVER shut my mouth about this ass no matter how much it pisses them off.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 11:20:59 AM »
This made me hate Bush even more.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 12:54:30 PM »
Limits to freedom of speech?  ::)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 02:43:25 PM »
Yup... and if you ask any of the retards that support Bush, they'll tell you they're people who cherish the American ideals of freedom, liberty, and justice. LOL

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 07:23:02 PM »
Yup... and if you ask any of the retards that support Bush, they'll tell you they're people who cherish the American ideals of freedom, liberty, and justice. LOL

How is President Bush limiting any of these things?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 07:47:39 AM »

How is President Bush limiting any of these things?

First of all, my post was to show Bush's BELIEF... he believes that the freedom of speech should be limited and people shouldn't be allowed to make fun of him. That's un-American.

However, if you want to get into how he's actually limiting freedom, liberty, and justice... the Patriot Act answers that.
8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 08:35:59 AM »

First of all, my post was to show Bush's BELIEF... he believes that the freedom of speech should be limited and people shouldn't be allowed to make fun of him. That's un-American.

However, if you want to get into how he's actually limiting freedom, liberty, and justice... the Patriot Act answers that.

How does Bush want to limit freedom of speech? How does the Patriot Act limit freedom and liberty?

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 04:57:19 AM »
the patriot act is in effect for the most part and it hasn't had any effect on me. i'm no less free than 8 years ago

and the good thing about our government, one person can believe or say what he wants, but it takes many more to change it. so it's his opinion that freedom of speech goes too far... he'll never have the ability to change it and he's the president

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 02:24:51 PM »
The Patriot Act probably has not had an effect on you, but I know a lot of people on whom it has. Just because it doesn't have an effect on you, doesn't mean that it's right.

it shouldn't have an effect on the average person, that's the whole thing.... i mean it sucks that, let's say  i can't buy manure and model rocket blasting caps without the FBI. because i live on a farm and have a dumb hobby...

i can easily say taht i don't know of anybody effected by it

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 02:29:51 PM »
If you don't think that it has an effect on people, then you obviously don't know the exact changes the Patriot Act brings, and you also don't keep up with what's happening in this country because it has had a direct effect on many people, especially of Middle Eastern descent.

i honestly don't know many middle easterns, so i really can't say anything bad about this happening. this is like those kids getting kidnapped in ohio, sure it's messed up but it doesn't effect me so why should i lose sleep about it?

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 02:43:57 PM »
If you don't think that it has an effect on people, then you obviously don't know the exact changes the Patriot Act brings, and you also don't keep up with what's happening in this country because it has had a direct effect on many people, especially of Middle Eastern descent.

i honestly don't know many middle easterns, so i really can't say anything bad about this happening. this is like those kids getting kidnapped in ohio, sure it's messed up but it doesn't effect me so why should i lose sleep about it?

LOL when the fuck did I say anything about the Patriot Act affecting you... as far as you're concerned, I wouldn't care if your dad made you eat your mom out and then fucked you up the ass... all I said is that it's affecting people and others can't deny that it does, I didn't say you should have your pussy squirting out blood cuz of it...

LOLASKMTNGSAIHTA when did i ever say i cared about other people? you said

and i'm saying that he isn't doing that to me or anyone else i know and i bet i fall in line with 95% of americans