Author Topic: Mobb Deep  (Read 340 times)

Jome

Re: Mobb Deep
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 09:03:42 PM »
LMAO, y'all might eat your words right about... wait for it... now.
Mobb Deep just dropped a dope ass Alchemist single, if y'all don't like "Got it twisted" or "Win or lose" type of tracks, then whatever, go bump some Bow wow or something.  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 11:27:11 PM »
^Well of course you know better what kind of music they're gonna release on G-Unit,right??? ::) Yeeeeah,you probably get phone calls from G-Unit Records wit all the newest updates.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 11:59:35 PM »
^^ Well, I have heard the 5-6 tracks that Mobb Deep put out AFTER they signed with G-Unit, so I might have a slight idea..  :whistle: ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 04:01:22 AM »
^^tracks were gunit is on matter.not some alchemist produced tracks without gunit.so far 1 track with gunit has leaked Out Of Control remix and it aint good

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 02:14:58 PM »
I'm looking forward to the next Mobb Deep album.  "Cobra" and "Out Of Control" are the only two songs from them I've heard in a while and it the album is anything like those it should be very nice.  They obviously aren't coming with something like Hell On Earth but if I get something like Amerikaz Nightmare I'd be happy.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 02:32:49 PM »
LMAO, y'all might eat your words right about... wait for it... now.
Mobb Deep just dropped a dope ass Alchemist single, if y'all don't like "Got it twisted" or "Win or lose" type of tracks, then whatever, go bump some Bow wow or something.  8)

well if you consider Got It Twisted or Win Or Lose good tracks compared to what M-O-B-B used to do then obviously something is wrong. Got It Twisted was an aiight club song but how many people listens to Mobb Deep to hear some poppy club type of tracks? and P´s lyrics on Got It Twisted was on Bow Wow´s level lyrically so..........

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 06:08:58 PM »
Yes, that is true, but P being deadweight holding Havoc back seems to be unsolvable, and doesn't have much to do with them signing with G-Unit.
Got It Twisted, Win or Lose, Flood the Block and When you hear that is good music imo.