Author Topic: Bow_Wow-Wanted-2005  (Read 428 times)

SGV

Re: Bow_Wow-Wanted-2005
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 11:20:25 AM »

Is there a point to this ?

Yes. Your favorite rapper is just as guilty as Snoopy for collabing with "Pop" stars.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 11:43:21 AM »
But that didn't stop him from making good hiphop:

>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

SGV

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 11:47:26 AM »
Oh! I get it! So the few songs here and there Snoop does with Pop artists is the reason why he's wack. It's not the fact that he fell off after his first album that did it, it's the Pop stars. I get it!!!

Good ol' Jome...

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 12:01:36 PM »
Oh! I get it! So the few songs here and there Snoop does with Pop artists is the reason why he's wack. It's not the fact that he fell off after his first album that did it, it's the Pop stars. I get it!!!

And, why do you think that he's wack ?

Do you think that Justin Timberlake and Pharell pimp slaps Snoop in the studio when he starts his "Double geezy with your breezy fo sheezy" thing, and urges him to kick some of that Doggystyle or 2001 crack, to the point where Snoop can't take it no more, and pulls out some crazy ass verses.. ?
Do you think that Pharell crooning "Beautiful" or Aki-La singing in Japanese makes Snoop so motivated that he recycles the same cliches over and over again.. ?
You think that Nelly's incredible strong verses encourage Snoop to reeeeaally fucking outdo him ?
Or that the 30 different producers who submit beats to Snoop have anything to say at all how Snoop uses them ?

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that you need Dre to slap some sense into the Dogg.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 12:11:37 PM »

And, why do you think that he's wack ?

Do you think that Justin Timberlake and Pharell pimp slaps Snoop in the studio when he starts his "Double geezy with your breezy fo sheezy" thing, and urges him to kick some of that Doggystyle or 2001 crack, to the point where Snoop can't take it no more, and pulls out some crazy ass verses.. ?
Do you think that Pharell crooning "Beautiful" or Aki-La singing in Japanese makes Snoop so motivated that he recycles the same cliches over and over again.. ?
You think that Nelly's incredible strong verses encourage Snoop to reeeeaally fucking outdo him ?
Or that the 30 different producers who submit beats to Snoop have anything to say at all how Snoop uses them ?

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that you need Dre to slap some sense into the Dogg.

Snoop losing his flow is the reason. Fuck Dre, Fuck Pharell, Fuck JT, Fuck Jome, his flow is the entire reason he's wack.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 12:17:36 PM »
Snoop losing his flow is the reason. Fuck Dre, Fuck Pharell, Fuck JT, Fuck Jome, his flow is the entire reason he's wack.

His flow on 2001 was wack ?
And you say that his flow is wack, but the love story/Pimp subject matter is good ?

Don't worry, I won't accuse you of being one.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 01:31:53 PM »
Yes, his flow was wack on 2001.  His flow has been wack forever.

His Love Stories/Pimp Subject Matter is the only thing keeping him alive.

If it ain't Gangsta it ain't Jome, we already know that.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 07:40:15 PM »
this cd sounds just like illmatic, 5 mic worthy

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 07:48:14 PM »
did Daz produce on this?