Author Topic: *UPDATED WITH TONS MORE* New Game Plaque That I Just Had Done....  (Read 1135 times)

'EclipZe

Re: New Game Plaque That I Just Had Done....
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 04:43:22 AM »
Dayum homie, that shit looks tite  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 05:15:18 AM »
Looks good to me. I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands if you dont want it.

Shit, same here. All those three look excellent.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 06:13:47 AM »
looks really dope

IzUwitIt

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 06:14:31 AM »
looks good yeah

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 10:34:01 AM »
Real nice!  But you gotta move "The Chronic" to the middle.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 10:44:36 AM »
I envy the original ''Chronic'' and ''Murder Was The Case'' posters you have among your collection. Me want-ee!

Oh, and that's a really cool set-up too!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Avalanche

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 10:53:59 AM »
nice, how much does it generally cost to frame the posts, etc.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2005, 12:39:55 PM »
Real nice!  But you gotta move "The Chronic" to the middle.

That was my original plan, because it's like the album that started it all for the westcoast, but then my Game one came out to be bigger, so I wanted to put it in the middle and I'll have the 24 x 36's I get done on the sides (just like the Chronic & Murder Was The Case posters). Next Saturday I'm getting done NWA "Straight Outta Compton" poster and one more poster but can't decide yet which other one to do yet.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2005, 01:31:47 PM »
187Proof, do you have a list of all your posters? I'm really curious to read about what other rarities you have among your collection...

Right now, I'm looking for vintage ''Doggystyle/Doggfather'' era Snoop posters. Not having much success on that front (every site that stocked them naturally sold out a long time ago, and eBay isn't providing much), although I did see the same ''Chronic'' poster featured in your fine display online recently. May have to invest. I wanna get that, and this cool (and huge) 213 poster advertising ''The Hard Way''. If I bough it, I wouldn't sell - although I'm pretty confident that 213 posters will become collector's items in the future.

Anyone know of any good spots online for finding those vintage ''Death Row'' posters besides eBay?

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2005, 02:05:48 PM »
187Proof, do you have a list of all your posters? I'm really curious to read about what other rarities you have among your collection...

Right now, I'm looking for vintage ''Doggystyle/Doggfather'' era Snoop posters. Not having much success on that front (every site that stocked them naturally sold out a long time ago, and eBay isn't providing much), although I did see the same ''Chronic'' poster featured in your fine display online recently. May have to invest. I wanna get that, and this cool (and huge) 213 poster advertising ''The Hard Way''. If I bough it, I wouldn't sell - although I'm pretty confident that 213 posters will become collector's items in the future.

Anyone know of any good spots online for finding those vintage ''Death Row'' posters besides eBay?

Only place online I've found is ebay...there's been a couple other places w/ a few rarities, but everytime I e-mail them for info about the items I never get a response, so I'm guessing they just quit doin the poster thing....I do have a real big 213 "The Hard Way" poster that you were describing...I think I'll just take pics of the rest of the posters that I have so you can a) see them & b) maybe give me some feedback as to what I should get framed next, etc.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2005, 03:13:15 PM »

Only place online I've found is ebay...there's been a couple other places w/ a few rarities, but everytime I e-mail them for info about the items I never get a response, so I'm guessing they just quit doin the poster thing....I do have a real big 213 "The Hard Way" poster that you were describing...I think I'll just take pics of the rest of the posters that I have so you can a) see them & b) maybe give me some feedback as to what I should get framed next, etc.

Sounds like a plan! :)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2005, 04:20:14 PM »
Here's some more of the posteres that I have on hand right now...hit me up with your guy's opinions...what to get framed next? where it should go? etc...once again all feedback is appreciated!.....

I have a bunch of these Bosko posters, so if you want one I can throw one your way for a couple bucks:

Got a couple of these Eazy E's also...want one, hit me up:

Here's The Front Of This Game Ad:

And Here's The Back:

An Old John Starks Poster I Found In My Closet lol:

Got a few of these Knoc-turn'al flats as well...if you want one hit me up:

Here's the inside of a magazine that was covering "Doggystyle" when it first came out:

And here's another page from that same magazine:

Snoop on the cover of the Source back in like '96:

St. Ide's "Doggystyle" Ad Poster:

Already have this in a frame, but figured I'd post it anyways....

From WC's album release party a few years back...I have a few of these as well, so if you want one hit me up:

Got a few of these Xzibit flats as well..if you want one hit me up:

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *UPDATED WITH TONS MORE* New Game Plaque That I Just Had Done....
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2005, 04:39:12 PM »
You got some really really dope shit! :o

We Fly High

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2005, 04:45:30 PM »
cant fucks with my poster collection. all 100% official street promo posters from record companies

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jli662/my_photos
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 04:49:46 PM by justin.dubcnn »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2005, 10:50:24 PM »
*BUMP* - Any ideas for these are appreciated....