Author Topic: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?  (Read 1112 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 11:37:37 AM »
I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs with a bomb in their backpack will cause them to lose sleep.

they caused Americans to...

PS-Youre a fuckin idioit...

NO U ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT, THE MAN IS RIGHT
Okay, they caused americans to, because they never had war or something bad happen in their own country before 9/11.

uhhh....Pearl Harbor?

And i dont know how long youve been here man. Ive been here for a few years. And yeah, Cwalker has been a fuckin idiot for years now. He's a racist piece of shit, and everyone knows it.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 01:58:43 PM »
You cant stop terrorism, unless u kill all muslims

How about we just stop allowing Muslim immigrants into our countries? I mean, no other part of the world is as open and tolerant as the West is towards immigrants. But when members of certain groups become intent on killing us while the rest refuse to condemn their actions, we have a right to say no more.

Say what you want about immigrants from places like Mexico, China, Africa, etc....at least they aren't trying to blow us up because of our religion and nationality.

then they just go in a plane, fly over the border and blow shit up

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 03:09:41 PM »
Jesus, you guys are still taking this ignorant fool serious?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 03:41:45 AM »
I don't think he's a bad guy, maybe he grew up without a mom  :(

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 05:12:26 AM »

or maybe he grew up wit the truth. If you grow up among muslim people u dislike them. As simple as that

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 07:24:01 AM »

or maybe he grew up wit the truth. If you grow up among muslim people u dislike them. As simple as that

theres a shitload of Muslims in my city. Mostly African and Iraqi. But, some from other countries too like Iran, etc. I dont really dislike any of them. Well, not anymore then anyone else. And definetely not anymore then those lying, hypocritcal piece of shit Christians...lol

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 07:26:05 AM »
^

if extremists blow up shit in your town.. will your view of them change?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 07:30:36 AM »
^^  ye agreed

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 07:31:39 AM »
Those who blow up people & buildings are no Muslims but brainwashed extremists, no more, no less.
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 07:33:51 AM »

thing is.. its an invisible enemy.. a battle we can't fight properly.

the problem is.. muslims won't combat these rotten elements in their own community..

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 07:58:54 AM »
^

if extremists blow up shit in your town.. will your view of them change?

Of the particular "extremists" who did it, yes. Of the entire group of people who have nothing to do with it, no. You would know this history more then me, but for how long had there been problems between Ireland and yall? All the time i used to see shit on the news showing bombs in trash cans hurting or killing people, etc. The Irish are what, mainly Catholic? Do you have a problem with Catholics? Im not of any religion at ALL. But why is it when a Muslim does something their entire religion has to be vilified? When ANY other person does something, their religion doesnt even come into play. No one even asks. If a regular white guy (the Unibomber for example in the US) does anything like this, no one immediately asks what religion they are. But if he was muslim, it would be known RIGHT away. Its like there is this worldwide accepted hatred for Muslims now. You said something about Muslim countries not taking care of these "extremists" in their own countries. You ever think that maybe their just afraid? Do you see a lot of civilians in countries like Mexico being willing to stand up to the drug lords there? No. Even the police chiefs in border cities cant stand up to them, or they die. Plain and simple. Id imagine things arent THAT different in those countries. Shit, even in certain neighborhoods in America citizens are scared of groups that occupy their area. In my city its that way, and i guarentee its that way in a lot of cities where if you try to get in the way you put yourself and maybe your family in harms way. Would you put yourself or your family at risk to keep any violence from occuring in a foreign country, to people who you dont even know or care about? I doubt it. I dont know, ive manage to make the distinction between Muslim and Terrorist....White man and KKK...German and Nazi...English and....j/k  I dont wanna get banned, but u get the idea.

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »
What is the conflict in Northern Ireland about?

Following a 1916 uprising and years of guerrilla war led by the legendary Irish nationalist Michael Collins, the British government decided in 1920 to divide Ireland, which it had ruled as a colony for centuries. An independent state, the Republic of Ireland, was created in the island’s predominantly Catholic south, and the six Ulster counties in the north, with a Protestant majority, remained part of the United Kingdom. The conflict is both political and religious: many Catholic “republicans” in Ulster have complained of being treated as second-class citizens, and they seek to unite Northern Ireland with the Republic of Ireland, but most Protestants want Northern Ireland to remain part of the United Kingdom. Almost 3,500 people on both sides have died since the Troubles began in 1969.

more here >> http://cfrterrorism.org/groups/uvf_print.html

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2005, 08:04:10 AM »
Attacking "them" back will never resolve the issue, it will only multiply their troops & anger. I dont see how the west could resolve this issue. The middle east only is capable of stopping this at some level by straighting up alot of diffuse relgious interpretations and that only can be done by the influence of relgious leaders.
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2005, 08:10:51 AM »
^ they;re saying here the pressure needs to be put on the muslim community to take care of this itself.

they're saying that if imam's were to put in the work

unfortunately there is more evidence of the opposite right now.

however.. over here we have new "anti race hate" laws which can prosecute people promoting hatred

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2005, 08:30:24 AM »
^ they;re saying here the pressure needs to be put on the muslim community to take care of this itself.

they're saying that if imam's were to put in the work

unfortunately there is more evidence of the opposite right now.

however.. over here we have new "anti race hate" laws which can prosecute people promoting hatred

Seer, what do you see as putting the pressure on the muslim community? Just by watching the news I heard about 70 attacks on individual muslims commited just hours after the bombings, also alot of Muslim areas where the pressure between British & Muslims risis in London. This sort of actions will never get Iman's to put a stop to Muslim terrorists.
40oz Graphire