Author Topic: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?  (Read 1115 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?
« on: July 09, 2005, 08:47:14 PM »
I know I am a little bit late on this but I have been too busy to get online until now. But anyway, how stupid are Muslims to commit these terror attacks against Great Britain? Don't they know who they are dealing with? This isn't France or Spain we are talking about....the British aren't going to cower in fear. They had their cities bombed everyday by Nazi warplanes for like a year during World War 2. I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs with a bomb in their backpack will cause them to lose sleep. I saw on TV how the very next day after the bombings that the subways in London were full. The only thing the Muslims have succeeded in doing is further pissing off people over there. You saw how the US has responded to 9/11, Britain's resolve to fight terrorists around the world is only going to become stronger than it already is.

One thing Britain does have to do is get more serious about radical Muslims in their own country. Since the attacks, the American media has done alot of stories about how Britain's immigration policies are so liberal that the country has been flooded with Muslims extremists. Let's be honest, that is a topic that left wing media organizations like the BBC would never want to touch. Anyway, these guys like Abu Hamza openly call for the destruction of America, Britain, and the West as a whole and they encourage violence against Christians and Jews. That type of incitement to violence probably motivated the people who launched the subway attacks. But for some reason, the British government does nothing about it. The only reason Abu Hamza was ever arrested was after years of pressure that the US put on Britain. Hopefully they will start to get more serious about these Islamic groups and put stricter controls on immigration.

Anyway, my condolences to everyone over in the UK. I know that Americans were deeply moved by what happened and we support the British 110%.

UAK

Re: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 08:57:05 PM »
I saw on TV how the very next day after the bombings that the subways in London were full. The only thing the Muslims have succeeded in doing is further pissing off people over there. You saw how the US has responded to 9/11, Britain's resolve to fight terrorists around the world is only going to become stronger than it already is.

A recent study by Transport for London showed that 26 million journeys were made each day in 2003, compared to less than 23 million in 1993. While TV viewing and newspaper readership declines, audiences are spending more time out of home and travelling, boosting outdoor audiences.

They have no choice...

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 05:37:15 AM »
They had their cities bombed everyday by Nazi warplanes for like a year during World War 2.

No.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 05:47:49 AM »
They had their cities bombed everyday by Nazi warplanes for like a year during World War 2.

No.

care to ellaborate on that?

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 06:11:17 AM »
I know I am a little bit late on this but I have been too busy to get online until now. But anyway, how stupid are Muslims to commit these terror attacks against Great Britain? Don't they know who they are dealing with? This isn't France or Spain we are talking about....the British aren't going to cower in fear. They had their cities bombed everyday by Nazi warplanes for like a year during World War 2. I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs with a bomb in their backpack will cause them to lose sleep. I saw on TV how the very next day after the bombings that the subways in London were full. The only thing the Muslims have succeeded in doing is further pissing off people over there. You saw how the US has responded to 9/11, Britain's resolve to fight terrorists around the world is only going to become stronger than it already is.

One thing Britain does have to do is get more serious about radical Muslims in their own country. Since the attacks, the American media has done alot of stories about how Britain's immigration policies are so liberal that the country has been flooded with Muslims extremists. Let's be honest, that is a topic that left wing media organizations like the BBC would never want to touch. Anyway, these guys like Abu Hamza openly call for the destruction of America, Britain, and the West as a whole and they encourage violence against Christians and Jews. That type of incitement to violence probably motivated the people who launched the subway attacks. But for some reason, the British government does nothing about it. The only reason Abu Hamza was ever arrested was after years of pressure that the US put on Britain. Hopefully they will start to get more serious about these Islamic groups and put stricter controls on immigration.

Anyway, my condolences to everyone over in the UK. I know that Americans were deeply moved by what happened and we support the British 110%.
Your post isn't very clever. Streets of London were full one day after? Like other dude said people have to go on living but it doesn't mean they don't think about it n they don't fear. Are u the  spokerperson for the British pop ? Plus if u think the US has resolved terrorists problems , u are the only one who thinks that

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2005, 06:22:18 AM »
I agree with some points i think we are very resiliant people, me and my mates have even been making jokes about it but then we are sick fuckers like that. I know 3 people who there when the bombs went off I know how scary it was for them but everyone else has pretty much got on with things, even the stock markets recovered fully by the next morning. i'd have no isssue with travelling into london.

Our media does report on immigration its just when ever a politicuan brings it up they get branded as rascist.

but on a side note we are on ultra hugh alert and they evacuated 20k people from the centre of birmingham do to a terrror alert.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 06:24:59 AM »
I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs with a bomb in their backpack will cause them to lose sleep.

they caused Americans to...

PS-Youre a fuckin idioit...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 07:01:46 AM »

difference is...they knew back then who was bombing them

peace

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 07:14:55 AM »

difference is...they knew back then who was bombing them

peace
we know that now it was a group related to al quaeda, ww2 is a bit different we fighting to maintain our freedom now we are fighting to keep our country safe. also during ww2 churchill made some incredible speaches which inspired the nation not to give up and give it our all which made up for some of his more foolish military decisons. tony blair is the new churchill of our times he can make fantastic speaches and dispite much public hate for taking us into iraq the british people overwhelmingly want blair to lead in time of crisis.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 07:41:34 AM »
2 of the 7 areas that were bombed are arab/muslim areas
one is bangoli and the other the infamous edgeware road which is packed with arab citizens and tourists
u know al qaeda uses islam as an excuse to bomb
i mean i understand that the backlash has to happen any ways
but 1 thing for sure arabs aint smelly and definately not stupid
and i aint siding with no shit, wat happend was wrong.. WRONG
BUT speaking of fair fights and cowerdness
using british tanks and american F-22's and apaches to bomb kids throwing stones aint fair either.... bin laden is in afghanistan
go catch him and slay his bitch ass but dont be accusing all muslims/arabs for that guilt
streotyping iz a bitch

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 07:44:06 AM »
Of course they attack Britain, clear logic thing, with them being the major partner of the US when it comes to fucking up eastern countries. Of course it will ultimately hurt themselves, giving people a reason to hate on them and fuck their countries up further. Just like 9/11, this will ONLY help Bush.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 08:34:43 AM »
You cant stop terrorism, unless u kill all muslims

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 08:37:29 AM »
I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs with a bomb in their backpack will cause them to lose sleep.

they caused Americans to...

PS-Youre a fuckin idioit...

NO U ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT, THE MAN IS RIGHT
Okay, they caused americans to, because they never had war or something bad happen in their own country before 9/11.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 08:44:18 AM »
You cant stop terrorism, unless u kill all muslims

How about we just stop allowing Muslim immigrants into our countries? I mean, no other part of the world is as open and tolerant as the West is towards immigrants. But when members of certain groups become intent on killing us while the rest refuse to condemn their actions, we have a right to say no more.

Say what you want about immigrants from places like Mexico, China, Africa, etc....at least they aren't trying to blow us up because of our religion and nationality.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 08:52:51 AM »
bin laden is in afghanistan
go catch him and slay his bitch ass but dont be accusing all muslims/arabs for that guilt
streotyping iz a bitch

1.. is he really. u have proof? tell the FBI where.. there;s a reward!

and..

2.. killing bin laden isnt likely to stop this.. al queda isnt a traditional top down organisation.. its a blanket term for muslim extremists.. bin laden may not have had any involvement or hand in this attack -yet- its still an al queda  attack..

« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 09:02:19 AM by Overseer »