Author Topic: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?  (Read 1090 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Seriously, how stupid are Muslims to attack Great Britain?
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 06:31:30 PM »
i specifically didn't go into the europeans who came into in the 19th and 20th century, the ottomans were weak for the reasons i explained and the middle east provide little or no fiscal or militray benefits. what i was pointing out is that you they had their chance but they blew it and the europeans who at that time had better armies and were better at colonising took over.

oh and i point i forgot to mention about your previous post, radical preachers praising terrorist attacks only encourages others to do the same I know things are fucked up for some muslims but killing people who have no control over these things or anything to do with them is a cowardly act and should be condemed strongly be it in pakistan or britain.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 06:45:26 PM »
Dhimmitude = Apartheid

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 10:25:27 PM »
Dhimmitude = Apartheid

LMFAO!!!! Your opinions have no legitimacy little boy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2005, 02:03:38 PM »

the problem is.. muslims won't combat these rotten elements in their own community..

That is the essence of the problem. Muslims as a whole won't condemn terrorists. Have you ever seen Muslims anywhere hold a march against terrorism? I haven't....even after all the attacks in New York, Bali, Madrid, and London. Some kind of demonstration against terrorism would do alot to improve the image of Muslims, but for some reason they have never done that. In my opinion, that is because Muslims at best don't care about attacks on non-Muslims and at worst support them.

And for the people wondering why Muslims are associated with terrorism..... take a look around the world. Wherever there is Islam there is terror. It is not the US foreign policy, it is the Islamic religiion. Muslims are currently bombing Christians in the US and UK, Hindus in Kashmir, Jews in Israel, black Christians in Sudan, Russians in Chechynya, etc. In Indonesia and the Phillipines, Muslim rebels are trying to overthrow the governments and create a Muslim state. Hell, even in places like Pakistan different sects of Islam are blowing up each others mosques. Why is it that wherever there are Muslims there is violence? It seems like every group of people in the world gets along except Muslims. They are the problem...despite what people like Ghost want us to believe. Muslims are violent and intolerant of anyone who is different. They want to enforce their religion and culture on anyone who is different.

lol those last two lines are CLASSIC lol. Coming from someone waiving an American flag. Funny shit...i wonder why the entire world see's us as hypocrits...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2005, 02:37:20 PM »
1) If The US changes it's immigration laws to ban the entering of Muslims around the world. It would go against everything America stands for. I mean America is basically an immigrant nation. The founders of America weren't native american

2) I myself am Muslim. And you racist bastards will love this even more - I am of Afghan descent as well. My parents came to this country during the 1979 war with Russia. I grew up and still live in a community which is 90% Jewish. I live around the corner from the main jewish center and have known Jewish kids my whole life. My friends will be the first to tell you that they feel no discomfort around me or believe they will be harmed in any way by simply conversating with me.

3) I think the main reason why Muslims do not hold a big march against terrorism is the fear of an attack. If the ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS saw a group of muslims condemning the attacks around the world, they will most likely get bombed in the middle of the march. Its the truth. Muslims do not condone the attacks that have occured or do occur presently, it goes without saying.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2005, 04:33:08 PM »
Dhimmitude = Apartheid

Muslims are all for tolerance, diversity, and secularism....in countries where they are in the minority. However, where they are the majority it is a much different story.

Woodrow

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2005, 04:36:08 PM »
Dhimmitude = Apartheid

Yup... just like Israel with the Palestinians... the U.S. should really put an end to these apartheids

No. It's not ANYTHING like the Israeli's and Palestinians.

Also, what does that have anything to do with what I wrote?

Woodrow

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2005, 04:37:11 PM »
LMFAO!!!! Your opinions have no legitimacy little boy.
As opposed to the plagiarizing short order cook?

Suuuurrrreeeeee....

Go catch another ban you moron.

Woodrow

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2005, 05:01:02 PM »

You're right, it's not as bad as the Israeli apartheid.
Israeli Apartheid?!

LMAO.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2005, 05:03:27 PM »

You're right, it's not as bad as the Israeli apartheid.
Israeli Apartheid?!

LMAO.

Laugh all you want, it won't change the situation.

Woodrow

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2005, 05:06:40 PM »
You're right...

Hamas Says Gaza Withdrawal Won't Stop Conflict
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewForeignBureaus.asp?Page=\ForeignBureaus\archive\200507\FOR20050714c.html

Explosion rips Israeli shopping mall; three killed
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-12-israel-blast_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

I don't even know why I respond to your trolling.

Edited because I'm a Moran!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 05:49:10 PM by Moran! »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2005, 05:12:14 PM »
You're right...

Hamas Says Gaza Withdrawal Won't Stop Conflict
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewForeignBureaus.asp?Page=\ForeignBureaus\archive\200507\FOR20050714c.html

Explosion rips Israeli shopping mall; three killed
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-12-israel-blast_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

I don't even know why I respond to you're trolling.

First of all, since you're always so quick to point out others' mistakes, the correct word is YOUR, not YOU'RE.

In addition, the 2 articles don't say anything about the apartheid wall, which is the argument here.

Woodrow

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2005, 05:14:49 PM »
First of all, since you're always so quick to point out others' mistakes, the correct word is YOUR, not YOU'RE.

In addition, the 2 articles don't say anything about the apartheid wall, which is the argument here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2005, 05:25:36 PM »
That's what I thought.

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2005, 05:33:08 PM »

Vs.