Author Topic: Going to L.A. in 2007...any tips on what I need to visit/where to go/etc...?  (Read 1007 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Crafty go to IN-N-Out their burgers are the shit! If it's  busy you can just walk in and take someones food when they call it up cause they never check your receipt  8)
^^LOL...& yeah, In-N-Out can be packed in tha drive thru just 'cause it's that fuckin' good...when I went Sunday on tha way to STAPLES Center, they had to have someone take orders personally 'cause it was so crazy...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^Hehe, yup...that's what I heard.

"Bad traffic, air pollution
The Sunset Strip is known for prostitution"  ;)

ya want a place to go to? roll to my crib...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Crafty go to IN-N-Out their burgers are the shit! If it's  busy you can just walk in and take someones food when they call it up cause they never check your receipt  8)
^^LOL...& yeah, In-N-Out can be packed in tha drive thru just 'cause it's that fuckin' good...when I went Sunday on tha way to STAPLES Center, they had to have someone take orders personally 'cause it was so crazy...

Probably stupid question...but I was wondering. How much is it for uhm, let's say a Cheeseburger? And is it overall pretty cheap to eat at or rather expensive?

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Probably stupid question...but I was wondering. How much is it for uhm, let's say a Cheeseburger? And is it overall pretty cheap to eat at or rather expensive?
It costs about 2 dollars for a hamburger/cheeseburger and about 3 for a double cheeseburger...it's more expensive than McDonalds but it's definitely worth tha prices & tha wait...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Oh that's cool...it's basically the same price as a regular fast-food shop around here.

SGV

LOL @ Going to the hoods. Kinda corny, but if thats what you wanna do.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I never said that I wanted to go there. R-Tistic told me that he could show me around town and take me there...so why not?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
LOL @ Going to the hoods. Kinda corny, but if thats what you wanna do.

LOL I know what you mean man... everytime I read these posts here about people coming to LA and wanting to visit these places I'm like damn these fucking nerdy ass white kids listen to too much rap music...

We Fly High

Two Years Later, its 2007 now... wassup Crafty?? ahahha.

rik

Come to Hawthorne we'll smoke some bomb.

Sikotic™

Santa Monica Blvd for laughs......just keep your door and your asshole locked.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

haha

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I graduate at the end of June and I was supposed to fly to LA in either July or August '07, but since a trip to Los Angeles & Vegas needs to be thoroughly planned beforehand - and I haven't got ANY time to focus on that right now - I'll postpone my trip to July/August '08. See you guys then.

Sikotic™

Fuck A FatBurger, You Gotta Hit up IN-N-OUT If your in CALI!!! Double Double With Animal Style Fries And your good to go!!!
Yup. I never understood the hype surrounding Fatburger other than it's open for when you're on ther latenight prowl. In-N-Out and Tommy's is much better.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

The Very First Original Tommy's

Never been there yet. I'm ashamed.

THA SAUCE HOUSE