Author Topic: Going to L.A. in 2007...any tips on what I need to visit/where to go/etc...?  (Read 989 times)

Sikotic™

Skid Row is dope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UAK

Fuck Disneyland & Universal Studios  >:(

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
^^^Yeah I did that before man skid row is a messed up place...

Don't ever go down the street on skid row with the all the fat prostitutes..

Sikotic™

On the real though, hit up Citywalk, Sunset strip, Ventura Blvd, Santa Barbara (stay away from po-po tho), Santa Monics (3rd st. Promenade got some entertaining muthafuckas there)

Eat all the food people mentioned. Damn I haven't been to Pink's in years. Props for mentioning it SGV now I gotta take my ass over there. Tommy's is one of my favorites.

There's plenty to do aroun dhere, especially if your 21 and up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

I haven't been to Pink's in years. Props for mentioning it SGV now I gotta take my ass over there. Tom

Motherfucker I mentioned it first ;D Read the fuckin thread :-*

Sikotic™

I haven't been to Pink's in years. Props for mentioning it SGV now I gotta take my ass over there. Tom

Motherfucker I mentioned it first ;D Read the fuckin thread :-*

I so ashamed of myself  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

check out Crenshaw and the Watts Towers  :cheers:
smoke some dodie on Venice beach

ecrazy

definately check out that one parking lot...whats it called...oh yeah, the 405 freeway.  plenty of great times on that.
LOL!

Doggystylin

definately check out that one parking lot...whats it called...oh yeah, the 405 freeway.  plenty of great times on that.

LMAO...seriously, traffic here makes me wanna blow some heads off but not tonight im in somewhat of a good mood, until i saw this thread and my name wasnt mentioned in the list of people from LA wtf is that shit

anyways, if you want to know where all the nice expensive stores are like louis vuitton, saks 5th avenue, barneys, armani, etc etc, thats all in Beverly Hills.

Sikotic™

anyways, if you want to know where all the nice expensive stores are like louis vuitton, saks 5th avenue, barneys, armani, etc etc, thats all in Beverly Hills.

Bust a Winona Ryder in those shops.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Go Cruesing down 18st bumping Eazy E @ midnight you will never forget that Night  ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
u gotta hit up ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES
ive lived in the SO CAL since 91 and i still havent been there

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
head down to city of wilmington at night...you'll see parades

go to AMC theaters

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
go to AMC theaters

WTF? He's not coming from another planet, I'm sure he has been to a theater before...

Sikotic™

go to AMC theaters

WTF? He's not coming from another planet, I'm sure he has been to a theater before...

LOL!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE