Author Topic: Police TASER woman out her SUV with 50,000 Volts (Video Link)  (Read 344 times)

DubP

• Lil Geezy

The Video

I also heard Dead Prez got a “Free Your Hood” campaign/documentary coming out with the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement that is gonna be speaking out on police brutality

http://www.rodrigony.com

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Police TASER woman out her SUV with 50,000 Volts (Video Link)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 05:28:43 AM »
that was strait up bullshit...all she had was a suspended license. I seriously hate tha fuckin police...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 03:18:54 PM »
Man the stupid bitch shoulda listened. I don't blame the cops. He told her to get out numerous times & she wouldn't listen. She stayed on her phone giving fuckin commentary, completely disrespecting the cops. They don't know what kind of weapon she may be concealing, all they know is they wanna go home in one piece to see their families. Why let some dumb bitch get in the way because she isn't cooperating.

She's making a huge scene acting like she got raped screaming racism and all that bullshit. Her license was suspended, she didn't wanna cooperate & she felt the consequences of her actions. The cops didn't do shit wrong.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 03:23:04 PM »
Yeah  ^^^exactly

Avalanche

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 06:21:51 PM »
looks a little extreme lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 02:36:59 AM »
Man the stupid bitch shoulda listened. I don't blame the cops. He told her to get out numerous times & she wouldn't listen. She stayed on her phone giving fuckin commentary, completely disrespecting the cops. They don't know what kind of weapon she may be concealing, all they know is they wanna go home in one piece to see their families. Why let some dumb bitch get in the way because she isn't cooperating.

She's making a huge scene acting like she got raped screaming racism and all that bullshit. Her license was suspended, she didn't wanna cooperate & she felt the consequences of her actions. The cops didn't do shit wrong.

naw man thats crazy. The police need to understand the situation, and understand what theyre dealing with. They were dealing with a completely nonviolent person. She did nothing to threaten them, nothing.  Did you even listen to her on the phone? She wasnt just giving commentary. She was letting the person on the phone know what was happening. You could tell EASILY that she was scared. A woman, alone in a car, pulled over on a side street by two male cops and asked to get out of the car. She has every right to be scared. Shit happens all the times in these situations. Whether it be the police commiting some violent act against a defenseless woman, or a person posing as a police officer and raping her or some shit on the side of the road. The police are supposed to be experts at dealing with these situations, not just blast anyone with a taser that doesnt cooperate. If that was my mom in the car or some shit, i wouldnt trust either one of those two cops when they ask her to get out of the car. And if they did anything like that, on everything i love id kill they muthafuckin asses. If she was a real threat to them, had a weapon, or was demonstrating in ANYway that she might hurt them, then yeah...do what you have to do. But she obviously wasnt. There are some good cops out there, but a lotta these muthafuckas are trash and should be locked up....in general population.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 03:30:14 AM »
She needed to shut the fuck up. All of that screaming was really annoying. I think the tasering was a little extreme, but she was resisting. Acting like if she stayed in her vehicle the cops would let her go and forget about it. They probably could have handled the situation a bit differently, and her screaming bloody murder made it seem worse than it was, but all in all I guess they did the right thing. I'm not a cop, so I don't know. First she was going 16mph over the speed limit and her brake light was out, and then they figured out she was driving with a suspended license. Then after the cop told her to get out of the vehicle, she started to call someone, so that's an obstruction of justice. Again, I think it's a little extreme, but they used an option that a situation like that might warrant.

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 04:34:53 AM »
it even says that different options he could have use... do you want him using the baton, or running up in the SUV to try and get her out by force.

and pepper spray would just have made her crazier. this dumb bitch obviously was afraid of the situation but she made all the wrong moves.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 07:41:48 AM »
its pretty obvious here whos actually had negative run ins with the cops. Honestly, most of em are fuckin garbage. I dont know ONE person who trusts the police. Well, minorities at least. Ive had one of my female friends get assaulted by the police in a similar situation, when she got out of the car. Both officers had their badge numbers covered up so they couldnt be identified. And that shits far from uncommon. Just either not reported often, or covered up by the department. That lady in the video knew, she was completely in a bad situation. Yeah she had a suspended license. But from the way she talked to the person on the phone, it seemed like she didnt even know. Ive had a suspended license before without even knowing it because the DMV takes so long to get you that information in the mail. And it was for an accident that wasnt even my fault. Who knows if that was what happened with her. Regardless, police using force like that should be the LAST POSSIBLE option. She OBVIOUSLY was not a threat to them. And like some of yall said, you arent cops....i bet even YOU would be able to tell she wasnt violent. Youre telling me two trained officers couldnt? Problem is, i bet nothing happened to those two fuckin cops...AND this video leaked. So what message does that send now? The department supports officers tasing defenseless women for being scared. Shit, any neighborhood ive ever been in...im only worried about one fuckin gang, and thats the police. Thats backwards. Regular people shouldnt have to be scared of the cops, but they are. Whether youre a criminal or not. Theyre the only ones who have a license to kill you, and will....and, will get away with whether its justified or not. SDPD is off the chain, and they pull this shit all the time. Over the last 10 years, theyve actually been a part of more officer involved shootings then the LAPD has. Shit, if youre a good cop...then good for you, im glad. But if youre some cop like one of these two muthafuckas then you deserve to die. Abusing power, and some people actually support the shit. Sad.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 07:43:35 AM »

yup i'm with that 100%..

he DID give due warning..

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 10:59:40 AM »
I think the taser was appropriate. I wish they had clarified what exactly she was being pulled out of the car for, but being scared is no excuse for being a fuckin retard around people whos job it is to make sure everythings ok, with weapons. We'd all love to talk shit about the cops as part of our rebllious teenage years/desire to be down with black people, but c'mon. All she had to do was step out of the car and answer questions, and most likely be put under arrest. Since she couldnt even own up to that, she had to face harsher terms, wow, sounds like life to me.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 11:29:26 AM »

I agree but using the tazer was excessive there would be much better ways to have taken her out of the car.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 11:40:08 AM »
He did try something else before the tazer, he tried to grab her and pull her out of the car and she was holding back.  Then he decides to Use the taser gun to WARN her, she was still being stupid

lol why dont you guys all 4 clips?  It has the story from beggining to end.

She was doing 51 on a 35, broken windshield, not wearing seatbelt and a brake light is out.

When she gets pulled over she opens the door right away, huge mistake. You already showing that ur pissed off and can do anything.  The officer tells her to close the door and shes start saying blah blah its illegal what ur doing blah blah.  So then he goes back to check her license and he finds out its suspended at this point so he goes back to arrest her...

Officer- Step out of the vehicle for me, put your phone down
Lady- No, Im calling somebody (   ::)  )
Officer-  Imma tell you one more time, put your phone down
Lady- (so and sos name) is trying to arrest me blah blah

At this point the officer reaches in the car to get her out,its pretty obvious that since he didnt succeed she was refusing arrest which at the point she is bound to do anything.  Thats where the dumb bitch gets tasered

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 12:34:32 PM »
Was the tazing excessive? Maybe. I don't know I've never been tazed and I don't know their procedures.

Fact of the matter is, you don't want to get 50,000 volts shot into you? Listen to the officers directions. That woman was not scared, she wasn't incompetent. She was buying her time, acting like an idiot towards authority because she knew she was in deep shit with a suspended license, and cops got better things to do.

I've dealt with cops (talked about it in another thread about a week or so ago). I listened to their directions, and things went smoothly. If I were to talk shit or not cooperate, I probably would of got locked up or got a stiffer fine. That bitch starts yelling racism and shouting because she's black. I'm a damn near 20 year old black male, and I got much respect for them & never been treated unfairly by any of them. They wanna keep their jobs too.

If you ask me, there's just 2 people in this world: those who respect authority & those who wanna test it.

Oh, another thing......I bet she won't hesistate is obey an officers commands again  :). Lesson learned.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 12:45:31 PM »
fuck that.  that was the most disturbing shit ive seen in a minute.  the bitch did nothing wrong at all.  they even say its best for women, that if they are scared to keep the window up and call a family member or 911, if they feel the situation is unsafe.  she did nothign wrong, and he tazed her jusst for the hell of it.  then at the end he lies and says she took a swing at him, which she didnt, they just cant see that on the camera and it sounds good on the video tape.  fuck the police they are all shit we all know this, anyone who has been arrested or in trouble for stupid shit knows what im talking about.  ive never felt more violated in my life than one incident with the police.  they are pigs and that is why thats their nicknames.  fuck the police