Author Topic: Police TASER woman out her SUV with 50,000 Volts (Video Link)  (Read 345 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Police TASER woman out her SUV with 50,000 Volts (Video Link)
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2005, 12:49:09 PM »
120 cases of death following stun-gun use :

http://www.azcentral.com/specials/special43/articles/1224taserlist24-ON.html

There are some police forces that don't use them anymore.

But that bitch deserved somethin.  I woulda smacked her across the fuckin face for disrespecting like that.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
its pretty obvious here whos actually had negative run ins with the cops. Honestly, most of em are fuckin garbage. I dont know ONE person who trusts the police. Well, minorities at least. Ive had one of my female friends get assaulted by the police in a similar situation, when she got out of the car. Both officers had their badge numbers covered up so they couldnt be identified. And that shits far from uncommon. Just either not reported often, or covered up by the department. That lady in the video knew, she was completely in a bad situation. Yeah she had a suspended license. But from the way she talked to the person on the phone, it seemed like she didnt even know. Ive had a suspended license before without even knowing it because the DMV takes so long to get you that information in the mail. And it was for an accident that wasnt even my fault. Who knows if that was what happened with her. Regardless, police using force like that should be the LAST POSSIBLE option. She OBVIOUSLY was not a threat to them. And like some of yall said, you arent cops....i bet even YOU would be able to tell she wasnt violent. Youre telling me two trained officers couldnt? Problem is, i bet nothing happened to those two fuckin cops...AND this video leaked. So what message does that send now? The department supports officers tasing defenseless women for being scared. Shit, any neighborhood ive ever been in...im only worried about one fuckin gang, and thats the police. Thats backwards. Regular people shouldnt have to be scared of the cops, but they are. Whether youre a criminal or not. Theyre the only ones who have a license to kill you, and will....and, will get away with whether its justified or not. SDPD is off the chain, and they pull this shit all the time. Over the last 10 years, theyve actually been a part of more officer involved shootings then the LAPD has. Shit, if youre a good cop...then good for you, im glad. But if youre some cop like one of these two muthafuckas then you deserve to die. Abusing power, and some people actually support the shit. Sad.

I've been arrested with a shotgun in my face before. I've been harrassed by the cops on several occasions. I know the difference between good and bad cops. It's not like they pulled her over for no reason and tazed the shit out of her just because. And she wasn't scared because she was talking shit the whole time. She basically asked for what she got. I know it sounds like a bitch move, but the best way you can get out of being arrested or getting a ticket or whatever is just do what you are told. If she would have done that, she would have gotten arrested, but she would have been released the next day or maybe even that day, and she'd probably only have to pay a small fine under $200. Instead, she caused a scene and got what she deserved...although I would have used pepper spray first.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 01:58:57 PM »
^^^^^
Yeah man one time I had a cop tell me he was gonna blow my fuckin head off if I moved my hand, it didnt shake me up though to make me ashamed of cops, they just spend more time learning ways to psyche people out and their pretty good at it. you need to learn how to respond to police in a manner that will most likely have an outcome of you in control, they aren't fucking stormtroopers, theyre civil cervants. If youre not afraid of them in the first place, then you dont have anything to prove about being rebellious, and if you show them they cant psyche you out, it will ultimately fuck up their routine psychological bullying. If you wanna say fuck the police, go ahead, I agree; but when it comes down to business between you and the cops, its on you not to fuck up, its a sad reality, but its the truth. If this bitch wasnt so frantic and irrational, 9 to 10 says she would have gotten off with a ticket, or at worst, be placed under arrest then uncuffed with a promise to appear in court slip. I feel for her and that was some fucked up shit to watch but its fuckin survival of the fittest, and that video shouldnt be shaking people up making em feel disturbed about the world we live in, it should teach them that sometimes we are accountable for our emotions in times of stress and we cant trust authority personel to adapt to our needs.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 03:21:47 PM »
rebuttal?

BL7

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 04:11:06 PM »
That was fucked up. I don't think he should've tasered her. They could've gotten her outta the SUV without doing that shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 04:30:38 PM »
That was fucked up. I don't think he should've tasered her. They could've gotten her outta the SUV without doing that shit.

So she could stab them? So she could pull out a gun and shoot them in the head? So she could assault them?

That's what's going through the officers minds. Yeah, we know she wasn't packing any heat, but at that moment in time they had no clue and usually when someone is not cooperating, they have something to hide.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 04:36:55 PM »
what was the officer supposed to do? grab her by the neck and throw her on the ground?

BL7

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 04:51:47 PM »

So she could stab them? So she could pull out a gun and shoot them in the head? So she could assault them?

That's what's going through the officers minds. Yeah, we know she wasn't packing any heat, but at that moment in time they had no clue and usually when someone is not cooperating, they have something to hide.

I understand that, but what about what was on her mind? She was scared, that's why she was on the phone talking, telling the person everything that was happening. Though, she should have got out the car. Guess it's just one of those fucked up situations.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 05:02:02 PM »
^^^^

we are accountable for our emotions in times of stress and we cant trust authority personel to adapt to our needs.

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 05:39:38 PM »

She wasn't scared. If you watched all 4 videos, she was clearly instigating the whole time.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 08:37:39 PM by $ »

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2005, 08:32:46 PM »
Of course she was scared, nobody is totally calm when they face the authorities. The best thing you can do is listen to their commands. She didn't let them kno wshe was scared, she came off as arrogant ignoring their orders.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE