Author Topic: What do you guys think about this column regarding Islamic Terrorism?  (Read 753 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What do you guys think about this column regarding Islamic Terrorism?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 11:43:50 AM »
country to what the americans might want to portray we are not in total control of afganistan, there are still areas under taliban control most other places have resistance

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 11:48:36 AM »
country to what the americans might want to portray we are not in total control of afganistan, there are still areas under taliban control most other places have resistance

Yeah, there's an old quote by someone that basically said that anyone can pretty much come into Afghanistan and try to take over, but nobody will be able to control it. This has proven true throughout history. Alexander the Great and the Mongols were both driven out of Pushtun regions, the British were humiliated, the Soviets got fucked up the ass and their empire was no more...

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 11:50:17 AM »
time to divide it up then  :D

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 11:51:17 AM »

Yeah, there's an old quote by someone that basically said that anyone can pretty much come into Afghanistan and try to take over, but nobody will be able to control it. This has proven true throughout history. Alexander the Great and the Mongols were both driven out of Pushtun regions, the British were humiliated, the Soviets got fucked up the ass and their empire was no more...

since u are so proud bout ur terrorist friends, why not go live wit them?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 11:56:22 AM »
time to divide it up then  :D

LOL they already did that... the Durand Line/Treaty... they wanted to divide the Pushtuns (majority ethnicity) because they were the ones who were fuckin shit up, and because they were trying to get their own country... so back when it was just Afghanistan and India, the British created a treaty to have like half of the Pushtuns living on the Indian side, so they shifted the border to the west.... but after Pakistan was created on that part of the Indian land... the Pushtuns are now living in Pakistan.....

this actually created a problem because that treaty was only supposed to be for 100 years, but now it involved a whole new country... which is one of the reasons why the Pakistani government wanted a pro-Pakistan, Pushtun government (Taliban) so that they would just forget about that shit and let Pakis keep that land.... the treaty was signed in 1893... +100 years... 1993 should've expired... Taliban come in 1994.. coincidence?  :)

Compton Casanova

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 01:19:22 PM »
In my opinon these terroist can most certainly not be called muslims. TRUE Muslims are peaceful people who belive in brother hood and harmony. And using these animals to put a slur upon the muslim name is very much politiclly incorrect.

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2005, 09:17:23 PM »

1. Afghans trained the terrorists? LMAO.... you don't own shit... show me 1 piece of evidence that says "Afghans trained terrorists".... Bin Laden and his peepz were trained on Afghan soil, not by Afghans... you're honestly one of the most retarded people to grace this board.

Afghanistan was the home base for Al-Quada. The Taliban allowed Al-Quada to recruit and train terrorists and plot attacks in Afghanistan. After 9/11 happened, the US asked the Taliban to hand over Bin laden who directed the attacks on New York and Washington. They also asked them to shut down the training camps. When the Taliban said no, the US had the right to invade Afghanistan and topple them. 

yes, its common knowledge and its official that terrorists being trained in afghanistan as we speak

LOL... by who? Americans.... again?

LACKAWANNA, N.Y. — The journey into the heart of Al Qaeda began here, in the frayed Yemeni-American neighborhood of this former steel town just south of Buffalo. For Sahim Alwan, a 28-year-old youth counselor, husband and father of young children, it led to a house in the Afghan city of Kandahar, where he came face to face with Osama bin Laden.

It was the spring of 2001. Mr. Alwan and a group of American men had traveled to Afghanistan convinced of their obligation as Muslims to prepare for holy war. At guesthouses and at a military training camp, men talked menacingly of martyrdom, and Mr. bin Laden assured his recruits that, in the fight with America, he had men "willing to carry their souls in their hands."

"I said, `Damn, this is real,' " Mr. Alwan recalled.

He demanded to leave the camp, he said. But first, Mr. bin Laden requested a final meeting. Ushered into a private room, Mr. Alwan sat alone with the Qaeda leader on a carpet and pillows. Mr. bin Laden asked how American Muslims viewed suicide operations.

"We don't even think about it," Mr. Alwan said he answered nervously.

Mr. bin Laden said nothing, he recalled. "Just a smile."

The meeting ended with pleasantries. "He stood up," Mr. Alwan said. "And I stood up. Shook his hand. Walked outside."

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2005, 09:23:25 PM »
1. Afghans trained the terrorists? LMAO.... you don't own shit... show me 1 piece of evidence that says "Afghans trained terrorists".... Bin Laden and his peepz were trained on Afghan soil, not by Afghans... you're honestly one of the most retarded people to grace this board.

2. Did you know the Mujahideen would go into schools and universities, and spill acid on teachers? Please, we're arguing about my home country here, ain't no way you can lie to me.

3. Iraqis are doing what they see as necessary to fight the occupation. Mujahideen did what they felt was necessary to drive out the occupation. Iraqi freedom fighters target foreign forces and current Iraqis working with the new government. The Mujahideen were fucking up Afghans who were working with the puppet Soviet government as well.

1. so terrorists camps were located through out afghanistan, and you would lead me to believe that not a single afghan had anything to do with any training in their own country? i don't have to take a statistics class to think that's very unlikely

2. fact is they were freedom fighters, they attacked groups of poeple within thier own country and wanted to change the government of their own country

current iraqi insurgents join groups of known terrorists and make/plan attacks around the world... they openly admit that al qaeda is in iraq now...they associate with terrorists. are you still too stupid to see why people call them terrorists?

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2005, 10:30:46 PM »

2. Did you know the Mujahideen would go into schools and universities, and spill acid on teachers? Please, we're arguing about my home country here, ain't no way you can lie to me.

3. Iraqis are doing what they see as necessary to fight the occupation. Mujahideen did what they felt was necessary to drive out the occupation. Iraqi freedom fighters target foreign forces and current Iraqis working with the new government. The Mujahideen were fucking up Afghans who were working with the puppet Soviet government as well.

1. so terrorists camps were located through out afghanistan, and you would lead me to believe that not a single afghan had anything to do with any training in their own country? i don't have to take a statistics class to think that's very unlikely

2. fact is they were freedom fighters, they attacked groups of poeple within thier own country and wanted to change the government of their own country

current iraqi insurgents join groups of known terrorists and make/plan attacks around the world... they openly admit that al qaeda is in iraq now...they associate with terrorists. are you still too stupid to see why people call them terrorists?

1. LOL... that's what you're basing your facts on? An assumption made by you? Put it this way... the guys who killed Ahmad Shah Masood, the Talibans' Afghan rival - key leader of the Northern Alliance, wasn't even killed by Taliban or Afghans for that matter... he was killed by Arabs from al-Qaeda. Afghans don't fuck around with that shit. The Arabs just came into the country and handled their shit, and the Taliban gave them the permission. Arabs would come down from planes, and tell Afghan citizens to "not say shit and just go about their business". This is coming from a primary source. So don't try to bullshit your way outta this by saying "I don't need a stats class to make some half-ass assumption that makes no sense".
I don't need a psychology degree to know that you're an idiot.

2. Newsflash: That's the same shit going on in Iraq. The mujahideen were doing the exact same shit the Iraqis are doing today. They were fucking up the oppressor (Soviets in Afghanistan - Americans in Iraq), and both groups were/are doing what you just described... attacking their own people because they want to change their own government. Why are you trying to argue against me, when you're basically proving my points for me? You idiots these days are quite something.

3. So Iraq is responsible for terrorist attacks around the world? LOL you faggot... the "terrorists" are going to Iraq to help the insurgents fight for what was described in point #2.

You have now been officially sonned, and you can feel free to hop off my nuts. Thank You, come again.

1. assumptions work both ways. have you proved to me that no afghans trained terrorists? your assumptions are no more better than mine, in fact your are worse because the probability of no afghan trainers is about as likely as me not having an american teacher in my life.

so thanks for telling me that you're a moron

2. did i say iraqis were resposible for attacks around the world? nope, so you proved your reading comprehension is that of a retard

so all terrorists in iraq were imported in and none of them are iraqis? so no iraqis are apart of a bigger picture now that they've joined up with al qaeda in iraq?

you're a foolish little bitch... i've fucked you up so many times in these posts that it's pretty sad

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005, 11:40:41 PM »
You have to first make sense to fuck anything up.

1. You really have no common sense, honestly. For you to randomly say that Afghans trained the terrorists is retarded. Me saying that this isn't true because there is no evidence for it, and because I have relatives there who saw all this shit with their own eyes, isn't an assumption. It's like in court when they say "innocent until proven guilty", and you come and say "well there's no proof that he's innocent, so let's consider him guilty for now". You have to be a fuckin retard.

2. Your exact words were: "current iraqi insurgents join groups of known terrorists and make/plan attacks around the world".

Then: "did i say iraqis were resposible for attacks around the world? nope, so you proved your reading comprehension is that of a retard".

Yea, it's my reading comprehension... not your memory.

3. You answered point #1 and 3, but numbered them 1 and 2, so you completely ignored point 2 because you realize there's no way to bullshit yourself out of that one. Hopefully you get the point.

1. i was basing my assumption on the likeliness of it happening, and i'm sorry but if you want to go along with a guilty/not guilty analogy... "my family said so" holds no weight.... needs facts moron not rumors

2. yes iraqis have joined terrorist groups, terrorist groups do make and plan attacks around the world... if you want to make yourself believe i meant that iraqis were behind the cole bombing, the attack in spain, the attack in bali.... go ahead but you're only making yourself look more stupid

and i decided to drop number your number 2 because i'm researching in what you've said but so far have turned up empty handed.... feel free to give me some links and i'll look into them

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 11:46:54 PM »
1. So you admit it was an assumption based on no facts. Going by the innocent until guilty theory, that means you need to shut your mouth and get the dick out your ass.

2. You already admitted you're an idiot and have no knowledge.

3. "Terrorists" have joined Iraqis (freedom fighters) in Iraq, but they're fighting an occupation, not making plans to attack the rest of the world, unless of course this is another one of your assumptions mr. cia agent who seems to have all the inside info that even the rest of the cia doesn't have.

You have now been murdered on more than 1 thread.... get the hint and hop off the nuts.

1. you also have an assumption... so by saying my more likely assumption is worthless, it also makes yours nul and void

2. yep i'm a man i can admit when i don't know something. unlike your coward ass, but i still see you can't provide proof of what you say so until proven wrong, my opinion is right

3. is iraq apart of the world? yes it is, so al qaeda just has another place on the globe to plot/make terrorist attacks hence.... terrorism around the world..

honestly, your stupidity makes it too easy to fuck you up

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2005, 12:13:10 AM »
1. So you admit it was an assumption based on no facts. Going by the innocent until guilty theory, that means you need to shut your mouth and get the dick out your ass.

3. "Terrorists" have joined Iraqis (freedom fighters) in Iraq, but they're fighting an occupation, not making plans to attack the rest of the world, unless of course this is another one of your assumptions mr. cia agent who seems to have all the inside info that even the rest of the cia doesn't have.

You have now been murdered on more than 1 thread.... get the hint and hop off the nuts.

1. you also have an assumption... so by saying my more likely assumption is worthless, it also makes yours nul and void

2. yep i'm a man i can admit when i don't know something. unlike your coward ass, but i still see you can't provide proof of what you say so until proven wrong, my opinion is right

3. is iraq apart of the world? yes it is, so al qaeda just has another place on the globe to plot/make terrorist attacks hence.... terrorism around the world..

1. You're ignoring the point about it being innocent until guilty, not guilty until innocent. You have to prove without a reasonable doubt that someone is guilty in court. You can't just make an accusation. The defendant is doing just that... defending... he isn't gonna say "my client didn't do it, but let me show you who did". It's ok, one day you'll learn. For the mean time just take it as a tip and a lesson.... when you accuse someone of something, or make retarded assumptions, you have to have proof. If you dont have any, then there's no need for the other guy to show you proof that something does not exist because if it doesn't exist, what's to show?

2. You're an idiot... clarified and universally accepted.

3. LMAO... so terrorism in Iraq is terrorism around the world? LOLLLLLL you fuckin flip floppin retard... get the fuck outta here... if you're gonna try to play with words, make it clever, not some dumb retarded bullshit like this....

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2005, 12:32:27 AM »

1. You're ignoring the point about it being innocent until guilty, not guilty until innocent. You have to prove without a reasonable doubt that someone is guilty in court. You can't just make an accusation. The defendant is doing just that... defending... he isn't gonna say "my client didn't do it, but let me show you who did". It's ok, one day you'll learn. For the mean time just take it as a tip and a lesson.... when you accuse someone of something, or make retarded assumptions, you have to have proof. If you dont have any, then there's no need for the other guy to show you proof that something does not exist because if it doesn't exist, what's to show?

2. You're an idiot... clarified and universally accepted.

3. LMAO... so terrorism in Iraq is terrorism around the world? LOLLLLLL you fuckin flip floppin retard... get the fuck outta here... if you're gonna try to play with words, make it clever, not some dumb retarded bullshit like this....

1. you have no proof... like i said, since you're on this whole "Trail by jury" kick.... "my family said so" isn't good proof, you're just killing yourself... first you make garbage accusations then you start talking about law and you back up your side with rumors....sorry but case dismissed, you lose

2. another thing you can't prove me wrong on... thanks

3. al qaeda has planned/made attacks in ny, bali, spain, britain, afghanistan, iraq, iran, israel.... so since iraq is another spot on the map to join the lists of spots located all around the map... it's all around the world

sonned again

again i will leave you to dwell on your own stupidity...

i think the afghan on my bed has better debating skills than you

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2005, 12:45:21 AM »
1. I guess I'm just going way over your head, and I'm unable to break it down into words simple enough for you to understand.

2. You're right, you are an idiot.

3. That still doesn't explain that Iraqis are committing terror acts all around the world.

You keep getting raped, and keep coming back for more.... this should remind you of church, not military service... well scratch that, i heard the stories about the soldier in the barrel with the hole... today seems to be your turn...