Author Topic: Rumors of Big Tigger being gay... Damn!!!  (Read 186 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Rumors of Big Tigger being gay... Damn!!!
« on: July 15, 2005, 09:19:46 AM »
In response to allegations revealed when groupie-turned-author Karrine "Superhead" Steffans visited a New York radio station, radio personality Tigger has released an exclusive statement to AllHipHop.com, denying rumors of homosexuality.

After releasing her tell-all book “Confessions of a Video Vixen,” which exposes sexual affairs between her and numerous hip-hop artists, actors and athletes, Steffans has literally turned the entertainment industry upside down with her tales of infidelity.

In an R. Kelly "Trapped in the Closet" moment during a recent interview with Hot 97 personality Miss Jones, details of an alleged sexual tryst involving Superhead, Tigger, and another man were disclosed while Steffans was discussing her relationship with hip-hop pioneer Kool G. Rap.

According to reports, G. Rap, with whom Steffans has a child, phoned in to dispute several of the claims in the new book, including physical abuse.

Kool G's wife and aspiring rapper Ma Barker also reportedly called in, at which point the graphic account about Tigger evolved.

Hoping to do severe rumor control, Tigger has refuted the story.

"I am not gay. I have never been involved with any homosexual activities," Tigger told AllHipHop.com . "I wanna thank all those who have shown support through this."

Despite her openness, Steffans has remained mysteriously tight-lipped about certain details in her book and was even compelled to cancel a book signing last week at a Harlem bookstore due to security fears.

Steffans is currently promoting the book on the East Coast.

Submit News!.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Rumors of Big Tigger being gay... Damn!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 10:16:35 AM »
she's prolly jealous cause he didnt want to fuck her

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 10:36:18 AM »
she's prolly jealous cause he didnt want to fuck her
Kool G's wife said what happened herself why would she lie about that? tigger was having gay sex with another man and Supahead joined in to have a threesome with them even tho Tigger bleeding on the sheets :-X lmao the interview was mad funny.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 11:24:02 AM »
yeh i read about that the other day... its one of the things you read but wish you never read...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
he was using this position

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 12:57:33 PM »
^lol^