Author Topic: Hysterical... WH Press Secretary Gets His Ass Handed to Him by the Press  (Read 106 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After standing in front of the press in months past and clearly stating Karl Rove took no part in the Valerie Plame incident Scott McClellan refuses to say whether he still supports his prior statements. Not to mention, Bush clearly said he would fire anyone in his administration that took any part in leaking Valerie Plame to the Novak, Cooper, and Miller.  But Scott refuses to tell the press whether Bush still supports that position. 

Watch the video of it all by clicking on the link below.  Seriously, at this point anyone that follows current events and still supports this bullshit is a jackass.  I can understand the casual voter that thinks Bush is a good guy, but the first asshole to come in this thread on a pro-bush line should be embarassed at his stupidity.  You don't help the country or your party by supporting corruption and incompetence.

Anyways, for a good laugh see the link...

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/07/11.html#a3868

or

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HWNTLLY8V1Y52GFYDVCD4TPFT
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 04:15:55 PM by Ant »

mauzip

To remove access to a file enter the full link (or just the unique 26-character identifier) below and click Submit. Access to the file will be terminated immediately.

File to remove:

Link not found.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
new link available, ill try to fix the you send it link also.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
i saw this, ha ha,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll