Author Topic: The BBC is so ridiculously left wing...........  (Read 807 times)

Woodrow

Re: The BBC is so ridiculously left wing...........
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2005, 04:39:04 PM »
The bombers are without a doub Terrorists. George Bush is a terrorist at some level, there is no denying this. IMO
Does George Bush intentionally attack innocent civilians? Show me any tiny bit of evidence that he does and your argument might have a shred of legitimacy.

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2005, 05:08:38 PM »
I'm just going to mention a few of the incidences in Afghanistan:

Day time cluster bomb attack on the village of Shaker Qala on October 22, 2001, killing 9 civilians and injuring 14.

Carpet-bombing by B-52s of frontline village near Khanabad on November 18, 2001, killing 150 civilians.

Mid-day attack on two residential areas in Ni on May 7, 2002 during which cluster bombs were dropped close to market place and hospital killing 14 and injuring 30.

Attack on a wedding party in July 2002 killing 40 civilians and injuring 60 others.
Oh so those were intentional civilian killings?!

I don't understand how people can't make a simple distinction between intentional targeting of innocent civilians and mistakes that occur in war? Is it just your ignorance or lack of common sense?

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2005, 06:26:30 PM »
LOL. "Day time cluster bomb attack of the village of Shaker Qala". What are you expecting to hit besides civilians? So we go out there, blow their shit up, and then hire private American contracters to make a shitload of money off of what we did. Like the natives can't build their own town. I wonder why they're mad.