Author Topic: Are we all destined for greatness?  (Read 389 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are we all destined for greatness?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2005, 01:47:48 AM »
hahahahhahahha

but ya get what i'm saying though?
i can't really explain it. lol
ya just gotta know it...hahahah
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

rafsta

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2005, 02:55:55 AM »
I believe everyone is destined to be something..for example...one man was destined to be a bum, another man destined to be rapper,
or maybe a woman is destined to work.. I believe what feels right is what we destined for...

LOL does that even make sense? So that bum just woke up one day and was like "i should be a bum... it just feels right"

i'm sure some bums are happy to be bums. most of them choose their life, they couldnt live how they live unless theyre bums, how many people you know can support full-time drinking, a job and a mortgage ?

p.S: i find it funny how you put my quote in your sig.

heres another for you:
donkey balls are tasty when cooked at 80 degrees celcius in bean and sprout salsa...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 04:37:54 AM by Captain »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2005, 11:29:32 AM »
i'm sure some bums are happy to be bums. most of them choose their life, they couldnt live how they live unless theyre bums, how many people you know can support full-time drinking, a job and a mortgage ?

They "choose" their life because of the choices they've made in the past, not because they want to be bums living on the street with no food, shelter, or money. Mortgage? Did you just fuckin say mortgage?  LMFAOOOOOOOOO... seriously I didn't even think people as dumb as you even existed.

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2005, 06:09:41 PM »

They "choose" their life because of the choices they've made in the past, not because they want to be bums living on the street with no food, shelter, or money. Mortgage? Did you just fuckin say mortgage?  LMFAOOOOOOOOO... seriously I didn't even think people as dumb as you even existed.

i dont get how you couldnt understand why i said they "choose" their life... they dont sit down one day and go yeah im a bum... but you are what you eat, you have choices in your life that lead to the future.