Author Topic: How do you treat females in public...  (Read 359 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: How do you treat females in public...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 10:43:41 AM »
im nice as hell, i treat ladys great. :P

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 10:46:36 AM »
do you open doors for them? naw but iŽll make exceptions for my mother and my grandmother. iŽll open the door for them if their carrying a bunch of shit but iŽll do that for whoever.

give up a seat for them? iŽll give it up for old people, men or women it doesnŽt matter. iŽll also give it up for pregnant women and thatŽs about it.

let them cut you in line? no, why would i let them do that?

reach for products on high shelves? sure if i see that someone canŽt reach something iŽll help out. itŽs not something that i do exclusively for women though. iŽll help kids and old people out aswell.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 11:41:18 AM »
do you open doors for them? naw but iŽll make exceptions for my mother and my grandmother. iŽll open the door for them if their carrying a bunch of shit but iŽll do that for whoever.

give up a seat for them? iŽll give it up for old people, men or women it doesnŽt matter. iŽll also give it up for pregnant women and thatŽs about it.

let them cut you in line? no, why would i let them do that?

reach for products on high shelves? sure if i see that someone canŽt reach something iŽll help out. itŽs not something that i do exclusively for women though. iŽll help kids and old people out aswell.

my sentiments.

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 11:43:38 AM »
I do the same shit for old people too. There's an old guy that stands at the bottom of my street waving at cars in the morning, I've never met him, but everytime I wave to him, he gets a huge smile on his face.

Same with me, every time i go to school i wave at some dude, who everyone knows, but they dont know his name, imma walk down the street one of theses days and talk to him

anyways, to the questions

Do you open doors for them ?

Yes, always...just the way i was brought up, ill hold the door for anyone

Give up a seat for them ?

eh, sometimes, if they look tired or if they're hot, old people its a MUST, i mean, come on now....

Let them cut you in line ?

Naw, i hate it when hot chicks try to play that shit and cut in front of you just cuz their hot, I tell them straight out "NOPE" and turn away, ignoring them while they're talking, make em feel stupid

Reach for products on high shelves ?

If they asked I would, or if i see them struggling ask them if they want me to help them, because they're some "Bitches" that get pissed when you help them out and say "OH, i could have gotten that myself" and shit like that, ARGH!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 01:17:41 PM »

Well fuck them now, these bitches are unappreciative I ain't doing shit no more...just like I stopped buying homeless dudes food.

Fuck em all  :halo:

It's the truth man. I opened the doors for a few chicks and they copped attitudes. Either that or they rush by without saying a fuckin word.

Old people are the worst too. They'll cut in front of your ass in a line and act like they're too old and feeble minded to understand the concept of a line. BITCH, YOU'VE BEEN STANDING IN LINES LONGER THAN MY EXISTENCE!!! They think it's okay because of their senoirity.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 02:07:04 PM »
If I am alone then yes.  If I am with friends then yes because there is usually a female around, I open house doors, car doors, help them out of cars, let them get in first and all that, Ima nice mtuhafucka 8)

Yes, I did quite a bit in highschool, it didnt get me any ass like I hoped tho :D

Hell nah, no bitch has ever asked me that, Id slap her, choke her, something for being dumb yo.

no, sometiems I cant even reach the shit I want, but I almost always attempt it when im with female friends and shit, they think its cute 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2005, 02:20:51 PM »
FUCK IT
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2005, 03:41:11 PM »
Do you open doors for them ? Yeah, it's pretty much a habit

Give up a seat for them ? I haven't ridden the bus since I was in high school, doesn't apply

Let them cut you in line ? Hell the fuck no

Reach for products on high shelves ? Why not, I'm 6'3"
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 02:59:08 AM »
I'm a gentleman in every way  8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 05:50:29 AM »
Do you open doors for them? Yes. Especially if they're carrying things or pushing prams. same for anyone actually..

Give up a seat for them? I've only let 3 other people drive my car. 1 of those on pubilc roads and that was a female.

Let them cut you in line? I don't 'let' them.. but if they do they're beyatches.. lol..

Reach for products on high shelves ?  No, I'm too short.. (and not in the pimp sense :D)

Yeah, I open doors, give up seats, let them cut lines, and reach for products on high shelves.  Smile, be polite, all that.

O I think he meant by give up a seat, if you're somewhere crowded and there's no where to sit, let the woman sit down before you do (like on a bus, etc.)

I dunno if I'd let a woman drive my car.  They're not very good at driving cars.  That's been my experience.  I mean I have in the past, but it was very anxiety provoking... I have a '69 mustang I was scared to death she was going to hit something. 

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 06:18:39 AM »
depends if you can trust her.. she was careful as hell.. plus she used to drive a van all day every day (delivering car parts).. although she did write her last car off.. hmm. lol..