Author Topic: breaking news.. Looks like they caught (some of) the terrorists...  (Read 671 times)

Don Seer

Re: breaking news.. Looks like they caught (some of) the terrorists...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 11:24:57 AM »
BRITAIN knows what it needs to do to stop terrorism, but wont do it, cuz if it dont make dollaz......

so in other words you support the acts?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 11:29:38 AM »
it doesnt matter where they are born. The religion is what matters

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 11:37:32 AM »
^ and you're an expert on british asian behaviour because...?

I never claimed to be an expert on anything. I just don't believe you can stereotype the people of an entire continent and say they have attitude problems. It doesn't take an expert to see what's wrong with that.

are you stupid? england isnt a continent. he said some young BRITISH asian men.. thats a specific group not the sweeping statement you're trying to make it.

Actually you're the stupid one, since you can't read.... he said "young asian men". Where does it say BRITISH? I know he's referring to the Asians living in Britain, but that's still implying that people of a certain origin, in this case an entire continent, have an attitude problem.

you contradict yourself...

its not implying that at all..

as i see it he's implying that the combination leads in some young asian men towards some them having an attitude problem.

i'm not surprised as some young white men also have an attitude problem towards asians in britain and not just the young ones.

however the opposite is of course also true in both cases...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 01:59:57 PM »
yea..the asians around here in canada are fucked up as well

good to see they caught some people

unlike our friends down south who took a long time to catch anyone
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 02:06:07 PM »

well its easier to back track the actions of people who worked on the ground..

especially since london is majorly CCTV'd up..

the police have had 2,000 calls with helpful information to the helplines.. they have something like 2,500 CCTV tapes to go through  and 115,000 calls to the casualty number (people looking for relatives etc..)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 03:03:19 PM »
you gotta do something about this, Seer

Blue Raggin' OG Overseerian  8), see how hard it is to be a God seer?  ;D
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 02:35:54 AM »
The three suspects identified by London's Daily Telegraph were all believed to be of Pakistani origin and said by neighbours to have lived modest suburban lives in West Yorkshire. One has yet to be identified, while the others were not known to police or the intelligence services as terrorist suspects.

One was the son of a fish-and-chip shop owner. Another was only 18 years old and was reported missing by his worried parents on the day of the bombings.

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 07:30:34 AM »
I feel sorry for their parents.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 07:46:36 AM »

Yeah Tory Seer'

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 07:49:50 AM »
lol 8)

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 07:52:27 AM »
The three suspects identified by London's Daily Telegraph were all believed to be of Pakistani origin and said by neighbours to have lived modest suburban lives in West Yorkshire. One has yet to be identified, while the others were not known to police or the intelligence services as terrorist suspects.

One was the son of a fish-and-chip shop owner. Another was only 18 years old and was reported missing by his worried parents on the day of the bombings.

WHAT???!!!

I coulda sworn people were telling me that it was poverty and lack of education that caused terrorism!?!!

If these people came from surburbia, what's the real root behind their actions?

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2005, 08:00:02 AM »
they're saying its their recruitment by muslim radicals..

the leader of the ward, who is a muslim.. (i'll explain what a ward is after this sentence) they come from has said that "professional" acting recruiters have been coming to the city centre there and canvassing.  for things sending them for training in pakistan/ afghanistan.. etc

also..

although none of the bombers was known to intelligence services one of the bombers was an associate of a person who _was_ known.

finally..  what is a ward? a ward is a sub-division/small area of a town.  .the town councillors come from wards all over the town. these are democratically elected. they look after affairs in 'your' end of town. they're normally local to that area too, but dont have to be.

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2005, 08:01:47 AM »

Yeah Tory Seer'

i'm not feckin Tory scum.. lol..

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 08:05:47 AM »
they're saying its their recruitment by muslim radicals..

the leader of the ward, who is a muslim.. (i'll explain what a ward is after this sentence) they come from has said that "professional" acting recruiters have been coming to the city centre there and canvassing.  for things sending them for training in pakistan/ afghanistan.. etc

also..

although none of the bombers was known to intelligence services one of the bombers was an associate of a person who _was_ known.
I don't get it?! If the leader of the ward knew about this, why wasn't there more law enforcment assigned to studying this problem?! If it was such a well known fact that people were coming in and recruiting, why didn't the community do something about it?

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 08:07:36 AM »

what can they do? like we keep saying.. theres no law against it.. its a freedom of speech thing..
i can go recruit people in my town centre for dubcc if i like.. should i be stopped?

however.. today tony's now talking about changing that..