Author Topic: The amount of ignorance in this board is sickening me  (Read 851 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The amount of ignorance in this board is sickening me
« on: July 12, 2005, 03:37:45 PM »
One again a western country has been a victim of ‘Islamic terrorism’. What’s funny is that as soon as a Muslim is involved, people immediately connect it to his religion. Their opinion is ‘it must be the scripts written in the Holy Qur’an that encourages that kind of act’. What people still don’t realise is that a large part of the Holy Qur’an is taken from the Old Testament. Condemning the entire Islam is the same thing as condemning a big part of Christianity. Terrorism is not an act copyrighted my Muslims, as matter a fact, terrorism were acted upon by Christians long before Muslims even knew what it was. There are probably others, but the oldest terrorist organisation that I can remember for now is Ku Klux Klan, formed 1865, which was a Protestant Christian organization. The strange thing is that when we talk about KKK, the part of them being Christians is never mentioned. Them being Christians is not important. The issue here is them hating black people. The conclusion is that when it comes to KKK, instead of attacking their religion, people attack their actions and their racial beliefs.
   There are other Christian terrorist groups such as “Christian Identity” who’s responsible for abortion clinic bombings. Just like with KKK, “Christian Identity”, is being criticized for their actions and not for their religion.
   “The Order” (The Order of the Silent Brotherhood) was Nazi-related American terrorist organization active in the 1980s. FBI agent Wayne Mantis called The Order "the most organized group of terrorist-type people to have ever operated in the United States.". But that was off course before Al-Qaeda.
   There’s many other terrorist organizations connected to Christianity. Just to name a few:
“Irish Republican Army”
“The Violent Christian Identity Movement”
Lord's Resistance Army”
“God's Army”
“Operation Rescue”
   People say that imams aren’t quick enough to condemn the acts of for example Al-Quaeda. That may be true, but tell me, how many priests condemn the acts of Christian terrorist organization? How many priests try to explain for black people that KKK is not acting like real Christians should? Not A Single One!!! The fact that they’re not acting upon their religion, even though they claim so is implicit. Why should it be otherwise for imams?
   I see threads here with people writing “kill all Muslims”, “ban all Muslims from western countries” with many other posters agreeing. WTF?

Just like with Christian terrorist organization, you need to attack the problem, not the religion. In my opinion the problem have to do with the American government and their way to constantly interfere in Middle Eastern politics. But I won’t go there, this post is not to blame anybody, it is to ask for same treatment for everyone.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 03:39:53 PM by Maestro Minded »

rafsta

Re: The amount of ignorance in this board is sickening me
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:43:49 PM »
 How many priests try to explain for black people that KKK is not acting like real Christians should? Not A Single One!!! The fact that they’re not acting upon their religion, even though they claim so is implicit. Why should it be otherwise for imams?

that statement right there forced me to disregard your entire post. MUSLIMS seem to be the BIGGEST problem at present... dont bullshit me that you cant relate muslims to terrorists, becasue all the latest terrorist bombings have been by MUSLIMS. it is obviously a fault in the religion, if the muslim terrorists can mis-interpret the qu'ran and think that they are fighting for 'allah'...

im not saying that all christians are perfect, but i dont remember the last time i saw extremist christians on news causing several explosions in major cities directed at innocent civilians...

im guessing you havent asked any priest what their thoughts on KKK are... in my mind i wouldnt even have to ask a priest, i know what the answer would be...

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 05:24:11 PM »
 How many priests try to explain for black people that KKK is not acting like real Christians should? Not A Single One!!! The fact that they’re not acting upon their religion, even though they claim so is implicit. Why should it be otherwise for imams?

that statement right there forced me to disregard your entire post. MUSLIMS seem to be the BIGGEST problem at present... dont bullshit me that you cant relate muslims to terrorists, becasue all the latest terrorist bombings have been by MUSLIMS. it is obviously a fault in the religion, if the muslim terrorists can mis-interpret the qu'ran and think that they are fighting for 'allah'...

im not saying that all christians are perfect, but i dont remember the last time i saw extremist christians on news causing several explosions in major cities directed at innocent civilians...

im guessing you havent asked any priest what their thoughts on KKK are... in my mind i wouldnt even have to ask a priest, i know what the answer would be...

How about if I ask a pastor? What would his answer be?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 05:25:36 PM »

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), formed in 1987, is a rebel paramilitary group operating mainly in northern Uganda. As of May 2005, the group is engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in what is now one of Africa's longest-running conflicts. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself a spirit medium and apparently wishes to establish a state based on his unique interpretation of Biblical millenarianism

God's Army is an armed revolutionary group that opposes the military government of Myanmar and advocates a doctrine vaguely based on principles of Christianity. They are based in Thailand, and conducted a string of audacious guerrilla actions—for example, seizing the embassy of Myanmar in Bangkok—during the 1990s and early 2000s, which have been described as acts of terrorism.

IRA
-July 1990: Ian Gow, Conservative MP for Eastbourne and former Northern Ireland minister, killed by bomb at his Sussex home.
-February 1991: Three mortar bombs launched from across Whitehall at Downing Street during a Cabinet meeting. One explodes in the garden, but nobody injured.
-January 1992: Eight Protestant builders killed by a bomb on their way to work at an Army base near Omagh.
-December 1992: Series of IRA bombs throughout the province culminates in a blast in east Belfast which injures 27.
-March 1993: An IRA bomb hits Saturday shoppers in Warrington, Cheshire. Two children, Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry, killed.
-April 1993: IRA bomb in the City of London causes £350 million of damage.
-October 1993: Blast at a fish and chip shop on the Protestant Shankill Road, Belfast, kills 10 people, including two children.
-February 1995: Massive bomb at Canary Wharf in east London ends the IRA ceasefire that had been running since August 1994.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The definition of a religious "liberating (terrorist) organisation" is that they actually think they're following God's words. So all the Christian terrorist organisations i stated "mis-interpret the Bible and think that they are fighting for 'God'"

What you're saying is that if i ask a priest, he probably will condemn KKK, and i agree. Bust most people want imams to condemn terrorist acts live on TV, after each attack. Islam has existed for around 1400 years. Islamic terrorism is a recent problem. Islamic terrorism on western countries is only a couple years old. How can you blame the religion, the Holy Qur'an haven’t been modified since it was written.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 05:27:07 PM by Maestro Minded »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 05:27:51 PM »
LMAO @ Captain-Ride-a-Cock...

yo answer my question bitch.... what would a pastor say if I ask him about let's say... the KKK ?

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 05:29:02 PM »

yo answer my question bitch.... what would a pastor say if I ask him about let's say... the KKK ?

i wouldnt know... i told you what a priest would say.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 05:34:26 PM »

Why? Are Pastors not Christians?

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 05:41:27 PM »

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), formed in 1987, is a rebel paramilitary group operating mainly in northern Uganda. As of May 2005, the group is engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in what is now one of Africa's longest-running conflicts. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself a spirit medium and apparently wishes to establish a state based on his unique interpretation of Biblical millenarianism
got any articles saying they blew up innocent people ?

God's Army is an armed revolutionary group that opposes the military government of Myanmar and advocates a doctrine vaguely based on principles of Christianity. They are based in Thailand, and conducted a string of audacious guerrilla actions—for example, seizing the embassy of Myanmar in Bangkok—during the 1990s and early 2000s, which have been described as acts of terrorism.
VAGUELY BASED ON PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIANITY

IRA
-July 1990: Ian Gow, Conservative MP for Eastbourne and former Northern Ireland minister, killed by bomb at his Sussex home.
-February 1991: Three mortar bombs launched from across Whitehall at Downing Street during a Cabinet meeting. One explodes in the garden, but nobody injured.
-January 1992: Eight Protestant builders killed by a bomb on their way to work at an Army base near Omagh.
-December 1992: Series of IRA bombs throughout the province culminates in a blast in east Belfast which injures 27.
-March 1993: An IRA bomb hits Saturday shoppers in Warrington, Cheshire. Two children, Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry, killed.
-October 1993: Blast at a fish and chip shop on the Protestant Shankill Road, Belfast, kills 10 people, including two children.
-February 1995: Massive bomb at Canary Wharf in east London ends the IRA ceasefire that had been running since August 1994.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The definition of a religious "liberating (terrorist) organisation" is that they actually think they're following God's words. So all the Christian terrorist organisations i stated "mis-interpret the Bible and think that they are fighting for 'God'"

What you're saying is that if i ask a priest, he probably will condemn KKK, and i agree. Bust most people want imams to condemn terrorist acts live on TV, after each attack. Islam has existed for around 1400 years. Islamic terrorism is a recent problem. Islamic terrorism on western countries is only a couple years old. How can you blame the religion, the Holy Qur'an haven’t been modified since it was written.

OK so the IRA did cause some explosions, yes it is fucked up, but in that list there were only a few innocent civilian bombings (yes i know no number is acceptable) the rest are on mp's or on govt targets...

and i dont remember the IRA claiming it is an act of God, rather they were more political about it no ?

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 05:41:58 PM »

Why? Are Pastors not Christians?

i dont know, i have never met a Pastor.

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 05:43:17 PM »
back to the point... if it isnt apart of the religion, WHY cant the Imams condemn these actions ? if they cant condemn them publically then surely it is accepted by the religion.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 05:49:21 PM »
KKK use Christinianity as the guidelines for their actions. As a matter of fact, the grand-dragon of the KKKK (Knights of the Ku Klux Klan), which is kinda like the modern KKK, is a PASTOR. LOLLLLLL..... last time I checked Bin Laden is not an Imam....

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 05:53:51 PM »
back to the point... if it isnt apart of the religion, WHY cant the Imams condemn these actions ? if they cant condemn them publically then surely it is accepted by the religion.

If thou wipe thy mouth, then surely thou have sucked dick. Seriously, your logic, or lack there of, is twisted as fuck. There are people who have condemned these actions. Just because you don't see 1 billion people walking outside with signs, doesn't mean it's accepted by the "religion". By the way, there is no structure or hierarchy in Islam, where certain people are above others like in Catholicism. There isn't one person that speaks on behalf of the faith, so it ain't that easy. If you expect me to join a picketline because of this then I shall ask you to suck my dick.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 06:06:19 PM »

got any articles saying they blew up innocent people ?

VAGUELY BASED ON PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIANITY

IRA

OK so the IRA did cause some explosions, yes it is fucked up, but in that list there were only a few innocent civilian bombings (yes i know no number is acceptable) the rest are on mp's or on govt targets...

and i dont remember the IRA claiming it is an act of God, rather they were more political about it no ?

If you want specific links of their operations, use www.google.com

IRA has totally killed 3000 victims and injured 35'000. I would see that as “causing some explosions”

You say that "God's Army" is "Vaguely based on principles of Christianity". Well, so is Al-Quaeda. Islam gives a man the right to physically retaliate if he's being attacked, or if somebody is forcing him to drop his belief, for example by threatening to kill his son or similar.
   Al-Qaeda sees this as an opportunity to claim that they’re being attacked by western countries and therefore have the right to retaliate. Even if they were right, retaliation is supposed to be aimed toward a force, and not toward innocent victims. Al-Qaeda is just as bad as USA were when they bombed two cities in Japan, immediately killing 130’000 people and making 180’000 people homeless (In Hiroshima, 80’000 victims died after only 1 min).

this thread is not about who's "more terrorist". Its about giving equal opportunity to everybody, so i wont dig up more facts. I just want yall to realise that everything is not only black or white.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 06:16:55 PM »
nobody said that they're not allowed to. The thing is that western countries requires imams to condemn such acts each time it happens. but ive never seen, nor heard of a higher Christian authority condemning IRA, KKK and other Christian terrorist cats. Thats double standard.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 06:17:58 PM »
KKK use Christinianity as the guidelines for their actions. As a matter of fact, the grand-dragon of the KKKK (Knights of the Ku Klux Klan), which is kinda like the modern KKK, is a PASTOR. LOLLLLLL..... last time I checked Bin Laden is not an Imam....

nobody said that they're not allowed to. The thing is that western countries requires imams to condemn such acts each time it happens. but ive never seen, nor heard of a higher Christian authority condemning IRA, KKK and other Christian terrorist cats. Thats double standard.

I know

i quoted the wrong post.. my bad