Author Topic: The amount of ignorance in this board is sickening me  (Read 846 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: The amount of ignorance in this board is sickening me
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 08:31:45 PM »
WTF? Pastors would do the exact same and condemn them...the "pastor" of the KKK isnt a real pastor he just proclaims himself as one

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 10:03:07 PM »
i find it funny that maestro's calling people out for their ignorance....

...i find it funny because he's the same monkey that agreed with infinite when he said dr. dre was a bigger musical genius than mozart and ludwig van beethoven

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 10:41:12 PM »
I thought it was common knowledge that christians secretely hated blacks and jews, wow there is alot of ignorance here. I'll just smirk in shame from my superior tier in life. For shame, for shame.  :grumpy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 01:46:13 AM »
It's completely disgusting that people are connecting an entire religion with a few extremists. Very illogical and simple minded thought.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 03:43:50 AM »

...i find it funny because he's the same monkey that agreed with infinite when he said dr. dre was a bigger musical genius than mozart and ludwig van beethoven
lying piece of pig shit.... I NEVER said that, but if you really wanna go there, check this link tell me WHERE i wrote that:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=9075.0

try you argue for/against this thread instead if trying to dig up non-exsistant threads

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 03:47:12 AM »
back to the point... if it isnt apart of the religion, WHY cant the Imams condemn these actions ? if they cant condemn them publically then surely it is accepted by the religion.

If thou wipe thy mouth, then surely thou have sucked dick. Seriously, your logic, or lack there of, is twisted as fuck. There are people who have condemned these actions. Just because you don't see 1 billion people walking outside with signs, doesn't mean it's accepted by the "religion". By the way, there is no structure or hierarchy in Islam, where certain people are above others like in Catholicism. There isn't one person that speaks on behalf of the faith, so it ain't that easy. If you expect me to join a picketline because of this then I shall ask you to suck my dick.

lol... good post...

but anyway, off the tracks a bit, why hasnt Infinite replied to this ?

rafsta

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 03:51:16 AM »
well i dont know... why cant we all just get along ?

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 06:25:08 AM »
these terrorist aren't really muslims or christians........ they claim to be, but their communities (both muslim as christian) are against their actions and their claimings of doing it in the name of "God" or "Allah".

They just stupid son of a bitches who need to burn in hell.

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 07:10:33 AM »
Its not the general publics fault, the government allows the media to say things like this so what would you expect from the guy down the street. Especially in countries where Jade Goody is made a celebrity.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 12:18:08 PM »
props, dope post

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 02:01:31 PM »

lying piece of pig shit.... I NEVER said that, but if you really wanna go there, check this link tell me WHERE i wrote that:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=9075.0

try you argue for/against this thread instead if trying to dig up non-exsistant threads

hmm maybe not but i KNEW you said some stupid things in that post.....

and yes, snoop dogg is better than 2pac, but what snoop got to do with this???

the period for classic music reaches over 400 years ... i dont think there is more than 400 known composers witch means that the most educated person knows an avreage of 1 composer / year .... thats not enough to be cassified as a genious ...

classical music is older than 400 years, i can reach back 800 years on one composer,  and LOL at 1 composer per year,lol

i dont consider mozart, beethoven and the rest as genius

You're Denying The Fact That Mozart Rightfully Cant Be Called Genius, Cuz We Dont Know Much About The Cmposers That Lived During His Era... We Know Max 30-40 Composers From That 40 Year Period, Witch Cant Make Us Entitled T Determine Whever He Was Better Than The Other Composers Living During His Era Or Not.

wait i thought it was 400 years lol

even ant agrees with me about how stupid you were in the post

are u really that stupid... I BO you sound like a moron quit it...

its not that hard to recognize that someone who could compose before they reached double digits was a genious..

fuckin for real seeing how people on here go out of their way to tear shit down is disgusting... look you're saying mozart isn't a genious because we dont know that much about the "other" composers.  well look jackass are you sayin that there were lots of composers running aroudn back then composing music at age 8? and in beethovens case with no hearing?  look man i played piano before and its not that easy to learn, i started when i was like 6 too and didnt get to far, there are still tons and tons of composers to this day too that you don't know about, do you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARENT AS GOOD AS MOZART.  so thats bullshit, just becauase you dont know about the 1000's of other classical composers that have existed in society doesnt mean they dont exist... the reason we know about a small few is because those small few were the BEST... just like most poeple dont know the name of EVERY single rap producer they only know the names of the best, DJ primeir, DRE

now look moron re read trauma's post he summed it up best... when i haven't listened to classical music in a long time but did frequently when i was younger, mostly bach, beethoven, mozart, tachiovsky (spelled wrong im sure) among others but like i said its been awhile... either way u sound like a retard...
go read a biography of mozart, and compare it to the life story of dr dre, or dj quik... its a whole lot more amazing garanteed... and to this DAY millions of people still enough the music of classical composers... 300 years from now who is gonna be bumping NWA? lol come on give me a break i luv hip hop but u all are jackasses... u should get banned and required to read a book on these people because u get let back on the site for ur repeated ingnorance.

wow you HAVE to say something stupid for ant to agree with me and trauma and dedicate 15-20 dissin you

then i -bo responds by saying with an attitude

composing was mozarts fulltime job, it was his 24/7 already at the age of 5... you started when you were six?? .. if you kept playing piano, kept pushing forward, 8 hours / day, 7 days /week, im pretty sure your skillz would be really dope....but i might be wrong

yeah you'd be a talented kid but, shit my lil cousin was taught piano when he was 5 and he's 11 now but he sure as hell ain't composing symphonies and shit, or songs that will last for centuries

the diffrence between a genius and a extremly talented person is that a genius dont have to learn stuff the same way.. he already have it in him ... let him read a math-book once, and he'll understand everything, even the things professors dont get ... mozart started when he was four and worked his way through to get his extremly good skillz ..

LMAO.....everyone read that once, it sounds logical, then read again and let it marinate, no one is born knowing the quadratic formula , even the dude that came up with it had to be TAUGHT to develope it.

jemmy hendrix is no genius... maby 10% genuis ... genius is a word thats not being used correctly..

who's jemmy hendrix? Lemmy from motorhead and jimmy hendrix's love child,lol ......and how do you get 10% genius how do you come up with that figure

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2005, 02:03:21 PM »
i don't want to get into a whole argument about music here

but my whole point here is again:

how does some one like Maestro get the right to call out other people for their ignorance when he exudes it in posts like the previous.....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2005, 03:45:09 PM »
lol... like i said.... i dont wanna go there.... but let me break it down
---------------------------------------------

and yes, snoop dogg is better than 2pac, but what snoop got to do with this???

I still stand for that opinion during that time... snoop have dropped some wack shit lately. I still don't see why/how this might be relevant.

the period for classic music reaches over 400 years ... i dont think there is more than 400 known composers witch means that the most educated person knows an avreage of 1 composer / year .... thats not enough to be cassified as a genious ...

classical music is older than 400 years, i can reach back 800 years on one composer,  and LOL at 1 composer per year,lol

European classical music started with the Renaissance around 16:th century. That’s the common definition of classical music. But it can be traced backed to medieval, 6th century. If you check my post again, you'll see that I wrote "OVER (as in more than) 400 years"... believe it or not, but 500 years > 400 years.

You're Denying The Fact That Mozart Rightfully Cant Be Called Genius, Cuz We Dont Know Much About The Cmposers That Lived During His Era... We Know Max 30-40 Composers From That 40 Year Period, Witch Cant Make Us Entitled T Determine Whever He Was Better Than The Other Composers Living During His Era Or Not.

wait i thought it was 400 years lol

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
1791 - 1756 = 35 (years)
And just like I wrote, you can not list 30-40 composers who were active during that period, and with that period, off course I’m referring to Mozart’s lifetime.

composing was mozarts fulltime job, it was his 24/7 already at the age of 5... you started when you were six?? .. if you kept playing piano, kept pushing forward, 8 hours / day, 7 days /week, im pretty sure your skillz would be really dope....but i might be wrong

yeah you'd be a talented kid but, shit my lil cousin was taught piano when he was 5 and he's 11 now but he sure as hell ain't composing symphonies and shit, or songs that will last for centuries

Did he start at the age of 5? Good for him. But tell me, do he practise at least lets say 10 hours/day? My spontaneous answer on that question would be "no".

the diffrence between a genius and a extremly talented person is that a genius dont have to learn stuff the same way.. he already have it in him ... let him read a math-book once, and he'll understand everything, even the things professors dont get ... mozart started when he was four and worked his way through to get his extremly good skillz ..

LMAO.....everyone read that once, it sounds logical, then read again and let it marinate, no one is born knowing the quadratic formula , even the dude that came up with it had to be TAUGHT to develope it.

Yea... I really fooled myself there... uuhm.. or mabye not. "no one is born knowing the quadratic formula", of course not, how can you possibly know something that you haven’t come across yet. But if I would give you formula, like for example "Cramers rule" and you would understand it like it was nothing, you would be very smart. If you're able to learn other formulas the same easy way, I would consider you a genius.

jemmy hendrix is no genius... maby 10% genuis ... genius is a word thats not being used correctly..

who's jemmy hendrix? Lemmy from motorhead and jimmy hendrix's love child,lol ......and how do you get 10% genius how do you come up with that figure

...uuuhm.... WOW
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your attempt to make me look bad were unsuccessful, now let’s drop it and stick to the topic. You still haven’t given me your two cents.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 03:47:26 PM by Maestro Minded »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 03:51:15 PM »
again , what gives rupual the right to talk about other people's ignorance when he's obviously ignorant himself

hey i bo post that pic of you again, we havn't had a good laugh in a while

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 04:05:58 PM »
again , what gives rupual the right to talk about other people's ignorance when he's obviously ignorant himself

hey i bo post that pic of you again, we havn't had a good laugh in a while
Personal attacks... lol... a defence mechanism applied by many with shattered arguments. You see jake, our differences are way too old by now.  I’ve dropped it already. It’s about time for you to do the same thing.