Author Topic: I love how the victims have become the oppresors and the oppressors have become.  (Read 879 times)

Sikotic™

Puss Puss, you're not at the stage where u can reply in my threads. But since youre here, it would be rude of me not to offer you hospitality and a class session.

You dirty pasty Polish scum, America's blind eye to Russia's human rights abuses for years unfortunately has forced Chechens to adopt extreme means to get their point across. They tried the "lets play fair conventional war" with the Russians. Those planes kinda made it hard to compete. Ignorance is bliss, polski.

You fuckin Small-dicked-otherwise-your-polish-women-wouldnt-be-such-filthy-hoes ass, sausage three times a day eatin (no homo) shaved monkey, the Kashmiri militant groups are on a different level than "al qaeda". they have only recently started suicide bombing, a trend learned from some other country yall fucked up.

You dumb quadrapalegic ass motherfucker, in Darfur, it is Black Muslims getting killed in a conflict that has nothing to do with religion but cultural/ethnic and class reasons.

The indonesian militant group is directly influenced by the world wide islamic militant movement, which all revolves around initial persecution of muslims. the philopine muslims want independence because they are discriminated against. they run the south of the country. Its classic autonomy disputes amongst different states. Their extremism is recent and directly influenced by this Bin Laden stooge who yall bigged up. Sweet heart, no matter what you say, it all comes back to your govt.

The bombings in Iran were mostly Arab nationalists in Khuzistan or Mojahedin e Khalq who are waging war against the govt.

You are a dumb fuckin American. You know nothing. You are blind. You do not understand the full depth of politics or international relations. You do not have an accurate assessment of historical events. You do not understand the context of the discussion you are having.

Apparently, to this dumb Polack farmers decendent, the fact that umm, you guys run the world has no bearing on all this terrorism bullshit. The biggest criminal and terrorist in the world is the American govt. It is the Israeli govt., It is the British govt. 99% of the worlds fuckin problems were started by you .

And for what...400 years, you havent faced any repercussions for your fuckery. Hate it or Love it (I prefer the former) but now you fools are gonna face it.

And this isnt even the tip of the iceberg. Muslims generally share the anger of the extremists but hate their methods. Imagine if the REAL muslims start rising up against this system of oppression yall have us trapped in.

Puss Puss, kindly fuck off.

GOD DAMN!!!  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^ understood, but we as a community are in no position to end this cycle of ignorance and violence

the ones with the money and power are....so all this talk of puttin the responsibility on the Muslim community is nonsense

i disagree, say if this was mexico getting pumped with no vaseline....i ain't going to say "pish posh another american died because a mexican extremist blew his ass up at the border...i don't care you damn americans need to stop fucking us then this wouldn't happen" .....i'd condem the dumb mother fucker then explain why people are doing shit like this...i'd condemn the act but explain why they doing what they're doing,

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

and caught a 3 day ban for being racist..

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

LOL.. what about the shit CWalker says?

Thirteen

that was one hell of a way to go though

Thirteen

muslim isn't a race dickhead

Sikotic™

Yeah true. It's kinda obvious that he just chooses a different word though. Why else would he be calling for restriction on Muslim immigrants?

quadrapaligic ass motherfucker....that was cold shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

"dirty pasty Polish scum"  :-\

UAK

Why don't I get 3 day bans ?

:'(

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

I'm not referring to that, you pillowbiting fudgepacker.... he has made remarks about Arabs in the past.

Don Seer

Why don't I get 3 day bans ?

:'(

because you're special :-*

Thirteen

I'm not referring to that, you pillowbiting fudgepacker.... he has made remarks about Arabs in the past.

well obviously no one cares so stop your complaining you pussy hurt little bitch

Thirteen

oh and another correction for you dummy...

do a search of CWalker187 and "arab" and nothing pops up

so mind your own and stay out of things you don't know anything about  ;D

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
You never get tired of being sonned, huh? There are a number of posts where CWalker says that Arabs are dirty and smelly, so how can you say that nothing pops up. You fuckin retard, you probably don't even know how to perform a search. TOT just isn't your thing... go make some posts about cocks in the G-Spot cuz you're just gonna keep getting sonned here.... Smerlus should've learned his lesson a long time ago
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 02:45:17 PM by TheGhost »

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
I highly doubt some scrawny, smelly Arabs