Author Topic: I love how the victims have become the oppresors and the oppressors have become.  (Read 885 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and caught a 3 day ban for being racist..

LOL.. what about the shit CWalker says?

I HAVE been banned by Overseer for things I said on the board. I had to email him begging him to let me back on the board which he eventually did after awhile.

By the way, I am not even Polish which makes what Tech said even dumber. I am a Muslim's worst nightmare....100% American.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 04:09:18 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Puss Puss, you're not at the stage where u can reply in my threads. But since youre here, it would be rude of me not to offer you hospitality and a class session.

You dirty pasty Polish scum, America's blind eye to Russia's human rights abuses for years unfortunately has forced Chechens to adopt extreme means to get their point across. They tried the "lets play fair conventional war" with the Russians. Those planes kinda made it hard to compete. Ignorance is bliss, polski.

You fuckin Small-dicked-otherwise-your-polish-women-wouldnt-be-such-filthy-hoes ass, sausage three times a day eatin (no homo) shaved monkey, the Kashmiri militant groups are on a different level than "al qaeda". they have only recently started suicide bombing, a trend learned from some other country yall fucked up.

You dumb quadrapalegic ass motherfucker, in Darfur, it is Black Muslims getting killed in a conflict that has nothing to do with religion but cultural/ethnic and class reasons.

The indonesian militant group is directly influenced by the world wide islamic militant movement, which all revolves around initial persecution of muslims. the philopine muslims want independence because they are discriminated against. they run the south of the country. Its classic autonomy disputes amongst different states. Their extremism is recent and directly influenced by this Bin Laden stooge who yall bigged up. Sweet heart, no matter what you say, it all comes back to your govt.

The bombings in Iran were mostly Arab nationalists in Khuzistan or Mojahedin e Khalq who are waging war against the govt.

You are a dumb fuckin American. You know nothing. You are blind. You do not understand the full depth of politics or international relations. You do not have an accurate assessment of historical events. You do not understand the context of the discussion you are having.

Apparently, to this dumb Polack farmers decendent, the fact that umm, you guys run the world has no bearing on all this terrorism bullshit. The biggest criminal and terrorist in the world is the American govt. It is the Israeli govt., It is the British govt. 99% of the worlds fuckin problems were started by you .

And for what...400 years, you havent faced any repercussions for your fuckery. Hate it or Love it (I prefer the former) but now you fools are gonna face it.

And this isnt even the tip of the iceberg. Muslims generally share the anger of the extremists but hate their methods. Imagine if the REAL muslims start rising up against this system of oppression yall have us trapped in.

Puss Puss, kindly fuck off.

Tech, I don't care what their motivation is in any of those situations. The fact is that I just named you numerous examples of massive terrorism commited by Muslims INDEPENDENT OF ANYTHING RELATED TO AMERICA. There is an obvious worldwide connection between terrorist bombings and Muslims. Now you crazy, wild eyed Muslims can either keep blaming everyone else with your conspiracy theories, or you can accept responsibility for the extremism in your religion. Remember, you first have to admit there is a problem before you can work on correcting it. You can't keep trying to rationalize or justify Islamic terrorism....just like you can't rationalize what groups like the Nazis or KKK did. The US, UK, Spain, Indonesia, Phillipines, Russia, Israel, India, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt..........Islamic terror is EVERYWEHERE.

It's sad that you just sat there and typed that long rambling response. You couldn't dispute the fact that all those things are happening, but you tried to justify it. That is scary and that is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to live in western countries.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 04:25:41 PM by CWalker187 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By the way, I am not even Polish which makes what Tech said even dumber. I am a Muslim's worst nightmare....100% American.

Tech is 100% Muslim, which makes him your worst nightmare, or am I missing something?

Woodrow

Tech is 100% Muslim, which makes him your worst nightmare, or am I missing something?
You're 100% Shemale and I'm not scared to admit you're my worst nightmare.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight

and caught a 3 day ban for being racist..

lol...boooooo!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Ghost421

• Lil Geezy
I think the problem most people are having with you CWalker, is that you're catorgorizing all muslims as terrorists, or they feel like you are. Not ALL muslims are terrorists, or agree with what they do and how they do it. The different between muslims and the KKK, is that if you were in the KKK you were racist. About nazis, I'm not too sure on that. I thought nazi was a political party? Or did all nazis just hate jews and shit?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
You're 100% Shemale and I'm not scared to admit you're my worst nightmare.

lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Thirteen

You never get tired of being sonned, huh? There are a number of posts where CWalker says that Arabs are dirty and smelly, so how can you say that nothing pops up. You fuckin retard, you probably don't even know how to perform a search. TOT just isn't your thing... go make some posts about cocks in the G-Spot cuz you're just gonna keep getting sonned here.... Smerlus should've learned his lesson a long time ago

that's called a stereo type not racism learn english you dumb fuck

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
You never get tired of being sonned, huh? There are a number of posts where CWalker says that Arabs are dirty and smelly, so how can you say that nothing pops up. You fuckin retard, you probably don't even know how to perform a search. TOT just isn't your thing... go make some posts about cocks in the G-Spot cuz you're just gonna keep getting sonned here.... Smerlus should've learned his lesson a long time ago

So the difference in the words "pasty" and "smelly" makes all the difference between a stereotype and racism? Scum is just another insult used on the board, like bitch, faggot, motherfucker, piece of shit, etc...

You've been sonned on way too many threads by me... you're desperately trying to make this another.... save yourself the trouble and humiliation...

Thirteen

So the difference in the words "pasty" and "smelly" makes all the difference between a stereotype and racism? Scum is just another insult used on the board, like bitch, faggot, motherfucker, piece of shit, etc...

You've been sonned on way too many threads by me... you're desperately trying to make this another.... save yourself the trouble and humiliation...

three smelly white guys robbed a mall

oh no i'm racist

you're a fucking idiot, go take an english course...this class is dismissed

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
So calling someone pasty makes it racist in your opinion? LOL... and this has nothing to do with knowledge of the English language. However, if it did, I'd still be bound to son you, since you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're", which is something I mastered in elementary school. Instead of getting your shit pushed back up your intestine while in the military, you should've attended college.

Thirteen

So calling someone pasty makes it racist in your opinion? LOL... and this has nothing to do with knowledge of the English language. However, if it did, I'd still be bound to son you, since you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're", which is something I mastered in elementary school. Instead of getting your shit pushed back up your intestine while in the military, you should've attended college.

ohhhh can't back up your "cwalker is a racist" argument so you resort to name calling AGAIN

you're a pathetic smelly, pasty little afghan bitch

and i bet by going to college you didn't get to help kill my relatives like i did yours

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

ohhhh can't back up your "cwalker is a racist" argument so you resort to name calling AGAIN

you're a pathetic smelly, pasty little afghan bitch

and i bet by going to college you didn't get to help kill my relatives like i did yours

Nothing about the argument... sounds like you have realized that you're not on my level, and are just another dumbass who joined the military because you were too dumb to do anything else with your life... now that you've resorted to name-calling and elementary disses, I'll let you get on with your pathetic life....

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

I have backed it up because I have proven that Tech's comment is similar to comments CWalker has made, and can only be considered racist if CWalker's comments are. My point wasn't that CWalker is racist, my point was that they have both said basically the same thing. I just thought I'd clarify this for your retarded ass, since you usually have trouble following something and seem to find reading comprehension a troubling area.

J Bananas

I love racism... so meaningless yet so hurtful...especially to the dirty races