Author Topic: Caron Butler for Kwame Brown?  (Read 180 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Caron Butler for Kwame Brown?
« on: July 12, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »
anyone else hear this?  seems like Washington's really interested in this trade....

and on a side note, I hear LA is going to sign Antonio Daniels

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Caron Butler for Kwame Brown?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:17:35 PM »

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 04:47:14 PM »
Antonio Daniels looks like he'll finish in L.A., which is a great thing for the Lakers, imo. He's perfect for the triangle, and Tex Winter said on TV that he loves that dude and that he could be a perfect fit. About the trade Butler-Brown, it looks like a done deal.. we will see.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:59:01 PM »
damn that sucks about the caron trade, although caron really would have no role or would not really develop on the current lakers team i think he was worth more than kwame brown....he has a lot of potential and it was seen in  his rookie season, last year there was no real role for any player because of the bad coaching....

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 10:08:44 PM »
damn that sucks about the caron trade, although caron really would have no role or would not really develop on the current lakers team i think he was worth more than kwame brown....he has a lot of potential and it was seen in  his rookie season, last year there was no real role for any player because of the bad coaching....

This is a terrible trade. Caron is coming on his own while Kwame has proven to be a bust.

Awful move, I don't like this one bit if it's true.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels