Poll

Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?

Yes, Muslim immigrants are too great a danger to society
No, it is wrong to discriminate based on nationality

Author Topic: Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?  (Read 288 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • SG Valley, CA
wow been reading this forum a lot lately...i wanna get my 2 cents in. Here is the explanation of why America and other countries main threats are NOT ONLY MUSLIMs and ARABs. believe me, this terrorism you've come to imagine is much more global than you think.

it's sad that many americans believe invading other countries will stop this new breed of guerilla warfare terrorism. no, the more you fight guerilla warfare with traditional warfare, the more it increases. the US is not only facing threats from middle eastern terrorists. to think this is very small minded. I will talk about this more later. you have to look at things in a global sense. Terrorists do not hate America because we are "free." that is extreme and blatant bullsh!t that the govt tells people. The spread of monopoly and ruthless corporatism is the main root of this hatred that runs across the entire globe. The Empire of Corporatism that is building does not know any borders. It's not only America...corporatism lies deep within every place of the world - Russia, China, South America, Africa...everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE. To think major corporations like Haliburton and General Electric typify free-enterprise in America is very wrong. These monopolies buy out any competition in their way...and competition/free-trade is what America's foundation was made of. How does this apply to terrorism? Well, Terrorists hate the fact that America is eating away at their CULTURE. Go to 3rd world countries...you'll see America's signature all over. It's music, KFC, McDonald's, everything you can imagine. It's taking away cultural identity because these monopoly corporations do not care about this. They see the globe as a large area of resources to secure their own power (as in electricity, oil etc.) that is the basis of keeping a corporation running.

The American govt has lied and said that Middle Eastern terrorists are most of whom are a threat to this country. 100% false. Corporatism has spread ACROSS the globe as well. Do you think that 9/11 was only coordinated by Muslim terrorists? No, that is impossible. It takes a full fledged operation involving terrorist organizations that hate America in every corner of the earth. why dont we go ahead and block all nationalities from coming into the UK and America? I'm saying this because you will find these "terrorists" from many many many parts of the earth.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 10:23:23 PM by LakersAlldaWay »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
lol das just stupid though..jus b/coz a gang of idiots wana go around blowing things up dat u should fuckin stop people dat look like em to stop comin into some country..fo me das like every black guy gettin pulled over or searched because at this very moment every 1/3 of em is commitin/trying to commit a crime
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:27:22 AM by Abhshil »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
didnt america tried to finish the whole black race and stop em from comin into america ?? wht happend ?? they pushed on black ppl. jus too far......and bang wht happend........black ppl. xplodin into states and thn the black civil war happend.......if U.S keeps on steppin on Muslims i dont see a reason why the greatest civil war in the history of mankind wont rise........

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
didnt america tried to finish the whole black race and stop em from comin into america ?? wht happend ?? they pushed on black ppl. jus too far......and bang wht happend........black ppl. xplodin into states and thn the black civil war happend.......if U.S keeps on steppin on Muslims i dont see a reason why the greatest civil war in the history of mankind wont rise........

LMAO

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
i was wondering if you guys thought that iraqi people were happy the way they were living, and this is a serious question cause i see on tv that saddam killed people and so did his sons...do you guys think they deserved help or america shouldnt intervene at all?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Wow, I sincerely think you're a DUMBASS for even considering this shit man...
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

J Bananas

Man, muslims are fucking crazy I dont want a gang of em comin over here anymore either

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Why am I a dumbass?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

LMAO