Poll

Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?

Yes, Muslim immigrants are too great a danger to society
No, it is wrong to discriminate based on nationality

Author Topic: Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?  (Read 712 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Canada gets its fair share of immigration...but people think we do bring in ENOUGH people

That's an understatement.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslim = Nationality ?? ?? ??... lol at this dumbass...

Diabolical

He never said it was a nationality. Still stupid though.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 09:51:35 AM by Cop Killla »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Even though he didn’t specifically say it, he meant it

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'

Q: "Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?"

A: "No, it is wrong to discriminate based on nationality".

You're an idiot if you say that based on this he's not implying that Muslim is a nationality.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Canada gets its fair share of immigration...but people think we do bring in ENOUGH people

That's an understatement.

sorry, i ment to say DON'T bring in enough people....according to NDP leader
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry, i ment to say DON'T bring in enough people....according to NDP leader

hahaha, that kind of ridiculousness comes from Jack Layton every time he opens his mouth.

Diabolical

Q: "Should Western nations like the US and UK start restricting Muslim immigrants?"

A: "No, it is wrong to discriminate based on nationality".

You're an idiot if you say that based on this he's not implying that Muslim is a nationality.

I am eternally sorry for not reading everything which happened to appear in CWalker187's first post and poll relating to Musilms.

I hereby comfirm your(TheGhost) supperiority over everone registered @ DubCC with the exception of Overseer(p.b.u.h.).
Signed Cop Killla

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obviously if you don't want Muslim immigrants, you wont stop allowing immigratioin from nations like Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Personally I think it is the only solution. We have opened up our arms to these people and they are paying us back by trying to kill us. So why should we let more of them in? Does that make any sense?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Cwalker lets play a game,  generalize a whole religion, you go first

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
wow been reading this forum a lot lately...i wanna get my 2 cents in. Here is the explanation of why America and other countries main threats are NOT ONLY MUSLIMs and ARABs. believe me, this terrorism you've come to imagine is much more global than you think.

it's sad that many americans believe invading other countries will stop this new breed of guerilla warfare terrorism. no, the more you fight guerilla warfare with traditional warfare, the more it increases. the US is not only facing threats from middle eastern terrorists. to think this is very small minded. I will talk about this more later. you have to look at things in a global sense. Terrorists do not hate America because we are "free." that is extreme and blatant bullsh!t that the govt tells people. The spread of monopoly and ruthless corporatism is the main root of this hatred that runs across the entire globe. The Empire of Corporatism that is building does not know any borders. It's not only America...corporatism lies deep within every place of the world - Russia, China, South America, Africa...everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE. To think major corporations like Haliburton and General Electric typify free-enterprise in America is very wrong. These monopolies buy out any competition in their way...and competition/free-trade is what America's foundation was made of. How does this apply to terrorism? Well, Terrorists hate the fact that America is eating away at their CULTURE. Go to 3rd world countries...you'll see America's signature all over. It's music, KFC, McDonald's, everything you can imagine. It's taking away cultural identity because these monopoly corporations do not care about this. They see the globe as a large area of resources to secure their own power (as in electricity, oil etc.) that is the basis of keeping a corporation running.

The American govt has lied and said that Middle Eastern terrorists are most of whom are a threat to this country. 100% false. Corporatism has spread ACROSS the globe as well. Do you think that 9/11 was only coordinated by Muslim terrorists? No, that is impossible. It takes a full fledged operation involving terrorist organizations that hate America in every corner of the earth. why dont we go ahead and block all nationalities from coming into the UK and America? I'm saying this because you will find these "terrorists" from many many many parts of the earth.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 10:23:23 PM by LakersAlldaWay »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol das just stupid though..jus b/coz a gang of idiots wana go around blowing things up dat u should fuckin stop people dat look like em to stop comin into some country..fo me das like every black guy gettin pulled over or searched because at this very moment every 1/3 of em is commitin/trying to commit a crime
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:27:22 AM by Abhshil »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
didnt america tried to finish the whole black race and stop em from comin into america ?? wht happend ?? they pushed on black ppl. jus too far......and bang wht happend........black ppl. xplodin into states and thn the black civil war happend.......if U.S keeps on steppin on Muslims i dont see a reason why the greatest civil war in the history of mankind wont rise........

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
didnt america tried to finish the whole black race and stop em from comin into america ?? wht happend ?? they pushed on black ppl. jus too far......and bang wht happend........black ppl. xplodin into states and thn the black civil war happend.......if U.S keeps on steppin on Muslims i dont see a reason why the greatest civil war in the history of mankind wont rise........

LMAO