Poll

Who killed 50 more on "Problem Child", Styles or Jada ??

Jadakiss
21 (87.5%)
Styles P.
2 (8.3%)
Equal
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who killed 50 more, Styles or Jada ??  (Read 366 times)

Jome

Who killed 50 more, Styles or Jada ??
« on: July 13, 2005, 10:27:12 PM »
Jadakiss feat. Styles P. - Problem Child
Non DJ version if you ain't got it yet.

[Jadakiss]
Yo, I can't really figure this clown out
Where is he from, Jamaica Queens, Cali or Down South ? (Where you from?)
And I can let a L.A. gun hit him, but Grape street already told me, you paying to run with him
I can let a New York knife poke him, with one of my throwaways, but I don't wanna see no cop smoke him
Uhh, somebody tell Paul we riding, (we riding), and get ready to auction off the car he die in (Ebay!)
Whenever we bump heads, since you like having people with you, get you a hospital with bunk beds
Without Doctor Dre, you would just make slow jams, come up out that witness protection program
Hov don't really respect you, get in your place, if BIG was alive he'd probably spit in your face
Nas been doing just fine without you (Esco!), Pac probably woulda have made a album about you (Yeah)
So I guess that only leaves me here to get rid of you, and Rakim and them, they don't even consider you (Uhh uhh)
Em know you ain't got nuthin for Jada, and I know he appreciates all the money you made him
It's 2005, nobody fights fair, I just know an instrumental's your worst nightmare
But you tough, and you bad, too bad, you mad, probably been in your own hood more than you have
Yeah, you sold more records than me, but in the streets you'll always be second to me
We was damn near feeling you, even though your career's based on somebody damn near killing you
Shit you be doing ain't even considered rapping to us, (nah), this is probably the best thing that happened to us
The best wanksta, internet gangsta, magazine mobsta, shit on your whole roster
Get ready to say hail Mary's and our fathers, get out your black suits and hard bottoms
And don't worry, I got him, he ain't a problem child he just a child with a problem

[Styles P.]
D-Block, don't think it nigga!
Take a piss in your formula 50, drink it nigga!
Get shot out the Reebok's nigga, got shot and ain't shoot nuthin back, you's a biatch, nigga! (You a bitch!)
If I would have got shot on grandma stoop, I would've had someone grandma duked, right ?!
In the streets they say "50 who shot ya?", name three niggaz as soon as he came out the doctor
And you far from a gangsta nigga, you was talking about yourself when you made Wanksta nigga
Listen, why work out, cock guns on the DVD, run around with cops from homicide and TNT (Cops!)
Nigga you can suck my dick!, come around without cops, shit's on, you gon get touched quick
Cuz I was at the Vibe when it jumped off, put 50 grand up, you pussy, you ain't even lift a hand up (You ain't done shit!)
Your man stabbed sumthin, police grabbed sumthin, but besides that, I ain't seen nobody man up
Shit, what the plot is about?, cuz you know that, you don't need a dentist to get shot in the mouth
And the hood hate your shit, but you hot in the South, it's the crackers that buy the albums, what's the plottin about ?
Many men make a wish, but we ain't many men, so you gon get deaf when we let them semi's spit, what!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who killed 50 more, Styles or Jada ??
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 10:36:14 PM »
Jada imo
but styles still kicked a sick ass verse  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 10:44:39 PM »
both were sick...jada tho

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 11:30:14 PM »
I think the guy who shot him nine times killed him a bit more than jada and styles combined

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 12:54:05 AM »
both were sick...jada tho
Yeah & Jome props for the no DJ version.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 12:55:44 AM by Masta T »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 06:26:33 AM »
Jada

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 06:42:32 AM »
definitely Jada, Styles couldnt even rhyme. also jada had better disses.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 06:52:53 AM »
Jada without a doubt. Styles had some good lines (the doctor one  ;D) but he needs to use others words than the N word

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 08:44:23 AM »
Do you dislike Styles or why would you choose this one of all verses to draw people's attention to ?

Styles verse was very disappointing and does not represent his lyrical talent well. He's better than jada lyrically but on this track he got killed (maybe jada is the better battle lyricist but as far as lyricism about serious topics go jada couldn't fuck with styles)

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 09:26:41 AM »
I think the guy who shot him nine times killed him a bit more than jada and styles combined

haha

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2005, 09:39:49 AM »
The download link isn't working, but as from the lyricism on this track I gotta say Jada easily takes the win in this poll. Styles wasn't bad, but Jada got some real good punches in.

Do you dislike Styles or why would you choose this one of all verses to draw people's attention to ?

What? Jome, disliking Styles? I think not.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 10:18:57 AM »
Don't even trip 50 gonna reasond and makeD-BLOCK look stupid AGAIN, "i RUN new york" WAS SOME REAL 411 ON JELOUSE broke rappers, I mean how can anybody say  JADA's better than 50 if JADA was BAD BOY rec. would have NEVA let him go, come now kid, stop ridin on the "Let's hATE 50 BANDWAGON"

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 10:32:54 AM »
^^^^^
wtf are you trying to say? Jada was on bad boy and what? They wouldnt have let him go? Oh yeah lets see here youre right they woulda kept him but the LOX was tired of all that shit so they made the move, remember the free LOX shirts? It was a tough move, but jada, sheek, and styles, did and gained financial freedom. 50 was getting hounded by A&Rs at interscope to put out more garbage pop music and he...uhhh...A LITTLE BIT OF THIS, A LITTLE BIT OF THAT

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2005, 10:36:29 AM »

Haha. Nah, Styles is better than Jada now, imo, and I liked his verse on here.
It might not have the same high lyrical level/rhyme pattern Jada's verse had, but Styles came harder imo, especially the work out/DVD/cops/TNT line..

The download link isn't working

Still work here.  ???

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2005, 11:59:07 AM »
The download link isn't working

Still work here.  ???

Somehow it is working for me now. You gets a prop for it, shit's nice.