Author Topic: Enock - New Westcoast Talent - Info & Audio *inc single prod. by Sega  (Read 971 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Nock, Nock....Nock Is Coming! - July 12, 2005 By : Rud
Westcoast Stand Up! Once again the time is here to take note and acknowledge a new artist keen to grace your stereos with some new music! As always dubcnn is here to give new artists a platform to gain recognition and a fan base. A new son is shining on the West in the form of a 21 year old flame spitter named after a man in The Bible who never saw death, Enock. Born in Long Beach and raised in what he describes as "Every hood possible in L.A. County!" including Compton, Gardena, Carson, Inglewood, Norwalk and SC Los Angeles, Enock has led a life you can write a book on!

The world will soon discover just the kind of amazing talent this young MC has to offer. What started off as a hobby to pass the time evolved into a full fledged career a few years ago when as a misguided teenager he found himself homeless and living on the street : "My life was going nowhere, I had to do something. Music was just a gift the Lord gave me and it saved my life."

And now, a few defunct groups and sour record deals later, Enock stands alone as one of the most promising new talents to hit the rap industry in years. Drawing comparisons to artists ranging from 2Pac to Jay-Z, Enock combines undeniable lyricism and rhyme skills with established street credibility and Hollywood ready looks. He is one who possesses a certain charismatic star quality that is rarely seen in Hip Hop anymore. After his first official mixtape release, Born Supremacy, Enock has built on his already impressive street buzz and began to turn the heads of several big time players in the industry. The upcoming release of the second installment in his Born Supremacy series, Vol. 2: "Sucks to be you!" is sure to give Enock his place amongst the upper echelon of young gunners in the world of Hip Hop.

After locking down his hometown of Los Angeles and sparking a movement that is quickly gaining momentum around the country, Enock is looking to take his place amongst Hip Hops young elite : "Lyrically, I’ll put my self up there with anybody because if you listen to my records I’m really talking about something! Every bar serves a purpose, I aint just rappin’ for the sake of rappin’! A freestyle is one thing but when it’s time to make a song I can make a great song."

Enock is already receiving attention from several labels and has just begun work on his debut album, which he promises will be unlike anything the world has ever heard! Afterall, how many MC’s list Salsa, Rock, Reggae, Soul and Classical as musical influences. It won’t be long before the name Enock will be on the lips of every fan, of every genre of music on the planet! It’s time to brace ourselves...Nock is coming!

Interested? Of course you are, as Hip-Hop fans we have to take note of notable new talents, we have dropped information on so many artists over the years, most recently Flixx and now Enock. Here we have some audio for you to check. Once you've done that head over to the world famous WCC Forums and drop some feedback!

Enock - The Flyest (Produced By Sega) (Street Single)

Enock - Truth Hurts (Freestyle Over "Addictive" Beat)

www.dubcnn.com

PLEASE peep and drop feedback!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Spicemuthafuc*in1

damn he sounds pretty nice.  i really felt the freestyle.  im curios too hear more from him in the future

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn he sounds pretty nice. i really felt the freestyle. im curios too hear more from him in the future

royalfam_mc

• Lil Geezy
props!

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Rud, Im a email u...  How can I get in contact with  Enock?  get at me.... mkbigmoz@yahoo.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I like this shit!!!! The Flyest is dope

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props for the replies guys! KEEP EM COMING

Big moz - peep your inbox! holla!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

'EclipZe

omg this guy was posted a few months ago and i downloaded sum of his music on limewire, he RULES !

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I  can definitely vouch for him, he's got some heat. I have known him for about 8-9 months, and found out about him because people were tellin me he was dope. I got one of his mixtapes, and he has two on the way, so y'all need to listen to em and cop em.

royalfam_mc

• Lil Geezy
yeah....shit is HOT!