Author Topic: Answer my question if you know a lot about producing and MPC's  (Read 86 times)

WestCoasta

I'm not sure what to get, an MPC 2000XL or MPC 3000

I'm just starting out, what do you think would be the best choice in this situation

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Re: Answer my question if you know a lot about producing and MPC's
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 12:58:08 AM »
All I know is that at www.futureproducers.com they know a lot more about that MPC-Stuff :P

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 01:07:40 AM »
sorry i have no idea wat ur talkin about maybe if u give more details i can help u out

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 10:58:03 AM »
I suggest you download reason and use that first before you buy something because with reason you can see what you use most.

Post some specs on the MPC's first though.

BJV

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 02:06:47 PM »
I would suggest going to a store and trying out all the different MPC's yourself because there are alot of mixed opinions on wich one is the best. Pick what fits you best. Personally I'm all software (Cubase, Kontakt2 and other vstis)

and www.futureproducers.com is the shit

ABN

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 02:17:17 PM »
well if those 2 are your only options you should go with the 3000. i´ve owned one when i was into that whole lil producing shit(got tired of it though)but if you gonna buy a new one from the store then try out whatever they got that´s within a reasonable price. have you started making any beats at all yet? if not then i would recommed that you should start with some software only just to get some sort of hang of it coz those fuckin programs are always good to know how to handle.

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 04:37:12 AM »
yeh i agree, get a program like reason or some shit first...

but i have read up that the 3000 is a toy compared to the 2000 and the 2000XL... apparently it has worse pads n shit... just read up on reviews on the net man...