Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN  (Read 1771 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2005, 09:05:28 AM »
The Lakers are going to be even worse next year

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2005, 09:17:41 AM »
The Lakers are going to be even worse next year
in what way? please explain

Smooth

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 10:53:55 AM »
I think Kwame will have a solid year, maybe something like 13ppg and 8 boards, dunno if it's gonna be worth it for Caron and Atkins though, we'll have to see about that..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 11:30:38 AM »
Horrible Olowakandi type of bust. Lakers arent going anywhere, lmfao@people who believe Lakers get Yao or Amare. Yea right.. some Lakers fans must seriously think they get everything for free, after getting Shaq and Kobe for a piece of pie
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2005, 12:58:51 AM »
I don't like the trade, but it ain't final yet...Phil had a plan to start Caron at PG next year, which sounded a lot better to me than Kwame Brown...I didn't think Kwame is worth Butler, let alone Butler AND another player...Hopefully the trade doesn't go through, but if it does, I hope it works out for the best...PeACe

MethRed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 10:43:03 AM »
I think this is a pretty good trade. Brown is still young and has many years left in him, so there is still time for him to improve and become a better player. Also, it seems as if Brown needed a change of scenery, so this might be good for him because it also takes some pressure off of him, not like in Washington.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 11:43:20 AM »
he'll also be off the books in 07.  Same year big time FA like Ming and Amare will become available

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005, 02:15:40 PM »
Horrible Olowakandi type of bust. Lakers arent going anywhere, lmfao@people who believe Lakers get Yao or Amare. Yea right.. some Lakers fans must seriously think they get everything for free, after getting Shaq and Kobe for a piece of pie
lol@people who think theyre psychic......i guess 30 milliondollars a year was getting shaq for free and 17 mil a year for kobe was a piece of pie....chucky was a major liability on defense...i think some people either dont watch laker games and are bandwagon fans or they do watch them but dont understand basketball....the whole frontcourt has 7 or near 7 footers.....the reason the lakers were so bad on defense last year is because chucky would pgs blow by him making the low post defenders come and help thus leaving the big men open under the paint...i agree i would rather have washington take devean george and chucky, cause he wouldve been great off the bench but business is business.....people who disagree please say why you do so....caron played very well during garbage time last year towards the end of the season when it was determined they werent going to the playoffs. caron was going to be traded regardless they had to get rid if him because he was going to leave in free agency. lakers dont have enough money to retain him...and i keep saying this because its the most important factor in my opinion, it moves lamar to the 3 spot..if anyone disagrees please read the post and tell me in which way i am wrong

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2005, 02:33:10 AM »
LMAO.. who cares how much you pay them dudes? It all comes down to the FACT that you got Shaq as a FREE Agent and Kobe also for free practically because he cried like a bitch when the Hornets drafted him.
No, it's not a sin

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2005, 12:33:22 PM »
LMAO.. who cares how much you pay them dudes? It all comes down to the FACT that you got Shaq as a FREE Agent and Kobe also for free practically because he cried like a bitch when the Hornets drafted him.
dawg, why dont u ever back up ur arguments???? getting shaq as a free agent is not what u meant...u meant we got him for free becuase thats what you siad...tryin to switch up on ur statement, thats reserved for pussies....ur starting to get on my last nerve and not because u hate the lakers....a lot of people hate....but because of ur ignorant ass arguments that u make...the annoyed one....mothafucka ur the one thats annoying....

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2005, 01:24:10 PM »
The most inportant thing about this trade is we got rid of chuky fuckin atkins,not having him makes us a better defence of team

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2005, 03:50:22 PM »
dawg, why dont u ever back up ur arguments???? getting shaq as a free agent is not what u meant...u meant we got him for free becuase thats what you siad...tryin to switch up on ur statement, thats reserved for pussies....ur starting to get on my last nerve and not because u hate the lakers....a lot of people hate....but because of ur ignorant ass arguments that u make...the annoyed one....mothafucka ur the one thats annoying....

Again: Who cares about the money you pay him? Do you feel bad for poor broke Jerry Buss or what the fuck is your problem? It all comes down to the fact that you didnt have to trade great players you didnt even have for him, nor that you needed a bad ass season and a lucky first pick. That's what I mean for free. Other teams have to have a bad ass season and a lucky lottery go get players like Shaq, and even then the players might just fuck off after a few years, before their prime. You just got him for NOTHING. Nobody cares about a rich ass dude paying a certain amount for his ass, I know I don't. And don't fuck around with that cap space bullshit, when you have Shaq and Kobe for free on your team, you don't need no motherfucking cap space.
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2005, 04:25:40 PM »
And don't fuck around with that cap space bullshit, when you have Shaq and Kobe for free on your team, you don't need no motherfucking cap space.

you're a fuckin moron  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 12:02:20 PM »
and i keep saying this because its the most important factor in my opinion, it moves lamar to the 3 spot..

Did you even read my post?

herpes

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 07:58:30 PM »
LMFAO @ all the lakers fans that think this trade will make Kwame Brown reach his potential.  Kwame is goin want kobe an phil to hold his hand and they wont be having that shit.