Author Topic: messy marv and obie trice  (Read 2175 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: messy marv and obie trice
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 03:28:35 PM »
^ he was trying to be funny.. its funny how "gangsters" get so offended by such comments. and isnt san fran the "gayest" city in america anyways?

There's absolutely nothing funny about it because square ass fruitcakes like you start believing that frisco is actually the "gayest" city, wutever the fuc that means. There is a "gay" street by the name of Castro, and every year they have a gay pride parade and that is why it has become so famous. Now does that mean the city is anywhere near gay? Fuc no, it's the most popular city in the world with the greatest sightseeings you'll ever see. And the neighbourhoods don't even need to be mentioned, this is the most diverse place in the world. Any race will put you in a body bag. Hundreds of gangs, 13 project facilities, home of hippies, canibus clubs and the list goes on. Obie Trice a bitch for not apologizing cuzz that's all Messy asked for, he said you owe the city an apology or you gone get it.

wow did i hit a nerve? think you need to calm down, your acting like you are a homo yourself. how can you not get what i meant by "gayest". its a pretty simple concept. its is the top city in the US that has the largest gay population. and no im not postive if it is the "gayest" city in the US, thats why i put a question mark you ass clown. all im saying is people like you need to get a sense of fuckin humor and not be so god damn serious all the time. from what it sounds like obie was joking around, and it wasnt meant to be taken seriously. i have not heard the interview but i think you need to stop being a homo thug and.....

^^^lmao at that pic

smp4life

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 04:20:30 PM »
1. Obie said it as a joke. Marv probably just dissin to get mentioned by Obie.
2. There is nothing wrong with being gay. What's the big deal here?
3. Having a bunch of gangbangers in your city is nothing to be proud of. I'd rather have a gang of gay people around then a bunch of violent drug dealers.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2005, 05:41:29 PM »
3. Having a bunch of gangbangers in your city is nothing to be proud of. I'd rather have a gang of gay people around then a bunch of violent drug dealers.

lmfao i bet you would

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2005, 07:51:15 PM »
niggas fgrom the hoods in the sco are proud for real, and mess took offense to obies comments....just all it was to it, and i doubt obie even wastes his time dissin messy marv

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2005, 09:02:34 PM »
niggas fgrom the hoods in the sco are proud for real, and mess took offense to obies comments....just all it was to it, and i doubt obie even wastes his time dissin messy marv
treal talk

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 09:48:39 PM »
well u cant blame obie, i mean ive never been to san fran, and i thought that it was overflowing with fags. thats the way its made out to be, its like everyone squeeze your cheeks together were goin to san fran. im from ny and we got 2 fag towns on fire island called cherry grove and the pines, ive never been there so i dont know if its a gay haven but thats what i heard. obie just sayin what he told. and who the fuck is messy marv anywya. that sounds like a nickname he would use at a gay orgy.

wow, you've never been to frisco, but you think its overflowing with fags, and you don't know who messy marv is.  talk about talking out your ass like a fuckin moron.  stick to topics you know something about...oh wait, you know plenty about being gay.  my bad.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2005, 11:00:48 PM »
obie isnt in the same league as Messy

yung oakland 2-500

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 11:11:01 PM »
IM IN OAKLAND AND FRISCO JUST ACROSS THAT BRIDGE
AND REAL TALK I SWEAR TO GOD FRISCO IS HELLAAAA GAY!
ITS CRAWLIN WIT FAGGETS EVERYWHERE
SUMTIMES U THINK U BOUT TO HOLLA AT A BITCH THEN U SEE THAT ADAMS APPLE AND BE LIKE EWWW
COMIN FROM A REAL BAY AREA/OAKLAND CAT
SAN FRANCISCO IS GAY!!!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2005, 11:12:30 PM »
well u cant blame obie, i mean ive never been to san fran, and i thought that it was overflowing with fags. thats the way its made out to be, its like everyone squeeze your cheeks together were goin to san fran. im from ny and we got 2 fag towns on fire island called cherry grove and the pines, ive never been there so i dont know if its a gay haven but thats what i heard. obie just sayin what he told. and who the fuck is messy marv anywya. that sounds like a nickname he would use at a gay orgy.

wow, you've never been to frisco, but you think its overflowing with fags, and you don't know who messy marv is.  talk about talking out your ass like a fuckin moron.  stick to topics you know something about...oh wait, you know plenty about being gay.  my bad.

lmao at i know plenty about being gay.  type acgrundy in google images.  look waht i found

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2005, 11:14:53 PM »
^^thats a photo of grundy preforming a messy marv (sloppy blowjob)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2005, 11:15:50 PM »
ekardz your a complete moron for some of the things you have said in previous post's. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 11:19:47 PM by Spicemuthafuc*in1 »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2005, 11:26:07 PM »
lol its all in fun.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2005, 11:30:42 PM »
aight i hope so

Acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2005, 11:40:56 PM »
wow, you searched for a picture of me posted who knows how long ago, and you drew some cocks on it.  good to see your priorities are taken care of.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2005, 11:44:48 PM »
^^^^lmao