Poll

Do you consider George Bush a terrorist?

Yes
12 (48%)
No
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Do you consider George Bush a terrorist?  (Read 767 times)

Diabolical

Re: Do you consider George Bush a terrorist?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2005, 09:10:37 AM »
I actually think both wars George Bush started can be justified. Of course Afghanistan should have handed over Osama immediately. Since they didn't, Bush had to go hunt after Osama himself. What's wrong with that? You're saying they should've let Osama go, so he could plan some more major attacks?

The difference between George Bush and Osama bin Laden is that Bush doesn't intend to kill as many civilians as possible. That's the only thing a terrorist is up to: making as many people fall victim as possible. Bush is only trying to better the world, by trying to free us from terrorism. Of course Bush wasn't actually out to look for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, he came there to take Saddam off his throne. That's a good deed, hence Saddam was like a terrorist himself, killing people in his own country at random. Bush ain't out for that, he's trying to free the people from terrorism. You just can't fight a war without innocent people falling victim. Just don't blame Bush for intending to do so.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2005, 10:34:52 AM »
yea i can see what y´all are sayin but just like how Bush aint out in Iraq killing people Osama aint out in America killin people himself.
Osama is not doing it himself, but he's sending people in there to kill innocent people for him. Same difference.

Come on man, someone had to take Saddam out of his place - he was torturing people as a hobby, just because it turns him on. He would've kept going if Bush Jr. hadn't stopped him now. Indeed, they should have done that in '91 and they didn't. That's the biggest failure here. Bush Jr is just doing what his father SHOULD have done back then. He's correcting a mistake that was once made; too bad there's so many people suffering from it now. They probably should have been more careful so there would've been less people killed in Iraq, but really... It had to happen.

I even think the war on Afghanistan was more justified than the Iraq war. For as long as Osama's walking around on this planet, Al Qaeda will be planning attacks like they did in NY, DC, Madrid and London. Even today, Al Qaeda executed (at least) two suicide bombings in Iraq. Innocent people are getting killed on purpose, on a daily basis. Now that's why they had to invade Afghanistan to hunt for Osama.

do you really think that bin ladens death will stop al quaeda from bombing targets?

Diabolical

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 11:02:11 AM »
Maybe if we cut off his head whilst taping it and post it on websites ???

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 12:21:41 PM »
i don't know if he's a terrorist or not but all i have to say is Fuck Bush!
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »
yea i can see what y´all are sayin but just like how Bush aint out in Iraq killing people Osama aint out in America killin people himself.
Osama is not doing it himself, but he's sending people in there to kill innocent people for him. Same difference.

Come on man, someone had to take Saddam out of his place - he was torturing people as a hobby, just because it turns him on. He would've kept going if Bush Jr. hadn't stopped him now. Indeed, they should have done that in '91 and they didn't. That's the biggest failure here. Bush Jr is just doing what his father SHOULD have done back then. He's correcting a mistake that was once made; too bad there's so many people suffering from it now. They probably should have been more careful so there would've been less people killed in Iraq, but really... It had to happen.

I even think the war on Afghanistan was more justified than the Iraq war. For as long as Osama's walking around on this planet, Al Qaeda will be planning attacks like they did in NY, DC, Madrid and London. Even today, Al Qaeda executed (at least) two suicide bombings in Iraq. Innocent people are getting killed on purpose, on a daily basis. Now that's why they had to invade Afghanistan to hunt for Osama.

do you really think that bin ladens death will stop al quaeda from bombing targets?

Who said anything about killing Osama? I want him to sit in an American prison for the rest of his life. And if he was out of the picture, Al Queda's efforts would definately be hindered. It wouldn't stop them, but they wouldn't be as organized.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2005, 12:44:24 PM »

Who said anything about killing Osama? I want him to sit in an American prison for the rest of his life. And if he was out of the picture, Al Queda's efforts would definately be hindered. It wouldn't stop them, but they wouldn't be as organized.
If bin laden gets caught, he'll most likely get killed. He would become a martyr among the fundamentals. A result of that scenario would be more bombings.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 12:48:41 PM »

If bin laden gets caught, he'll most likely get killed. He would become a martyr among the fundamentals. A result of that scenario would be more bombings.

But that's why the US wants to take him alive. If he gets killed, the terrorists will go ballistic. That is the last thing anyone wants because everyone would be in danger then.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2005, 12:56:19 PM »
I actually think both wars George Bush started can be justified. Of course Afghanistan should have handed over Osama immediately. Since they didn't, Bush had to go hunt after Osama himself. What's wrong with that? You're saying they should've let Osama go, so he could plan some more major attacks?

The difference between George Bush and Osama bin Laden is that Bush doesn't intend to kill as many civilians as possible. That's the only thing a terrorist is up to: making as many people fall victim as possible. Bush is only trying to better the world, by trying to free us from terrorism. Of course Bush wasn't actually out to look for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, he came there to take Saddam off his throne. That's a good deed, hence Saddam was like a terrorist himself, killing people in his own country at random. Bush ain't out for that, he's trying to free the people from terrorism. You just can't fight a war without innocent people falling victim. Just don't blame Bush for intending to do so.

But that's why the US wants to take him alive. If he gets killed, the terrorists will go ballistic. That is the last thing anyone wants because everyone would be in danger then.
wth they dont care if hes dead only as long as they know it but if they caught him it would be even better.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2005, 01:05:15 PM »

but you must not forget that bin laden is not like sadam, he wont surrender only because he's outnumbered. he will probably fight for his last breath. I dont think USA will ever catch him alive. He'll become a martyr. Terrorists will go ballistic like you said.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2005, 01:26:13 PM »
you can make a case for iraq....

but we had no reason to attack Afghanistan??

bin laden was only a suspect at the time.. we didnt know for sure if al quaeda was behind it

we sure know it was him though now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2005, 01:32:15 PM »
i love how some of you talk as if you know osama and the terrorists personally.

He wont go without a fight
The terrorists will avenge osamas death

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 01:38:56 PM »

And that's not something to fight against? He killed innocent people and Bush is supposed to let it slide because the terrorist will come out of the woodworks if Osama gets killed? I don't follow your thinking.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 02:17:33 PM »

off course im only speculating what will happen, i can not tell for sure since im not an oracle

Compton Casanova

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 03:48:21 PM »
After the crime Osama Bin Laden commited , the Afghan goverment should have submited him to the U.S. authorities. Since they didn't I say Bush had a justified cause to go into Afghanistan. But I do belive he had no business going into Iraq. But there's no way you can put him in the league of Bin Laden.  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 03:51:35 PM »

And that's not something to fight against? He killed innocent people and Bush is supposed to let it slide because the terrorist will come out of the woodworks if Osama gets killed? I don't follow your thinking.

Sorry man. After re-reading this, I kinda busted your balls for no reason. My bad.