Author Topic: united nation troops in Haiti?  (Read 467 times)

Compton Casanova

united nation troops in Haiti?
« on: July 14, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »
Once again the "white man" has tried an atempt to embarress Haiti. For those of you who aren't familiar with Haiti's history, it is because of that country we have the Louisiana Purchase, Chicago, a strong influence on the black community in southern america, And the reason Chile, Venezula, Peru, and Columbia are independent nations.
     Haiti right now is in an economical and more minor enviormental crisis. This of course is an internal problem that can be solved within the country. Once again America and the other white ruling forces has stuck their nose in Haitian affairs and made things worse than before. In 1994 when we got rid of the garbage president, jean bentrand aristide, America borught him back. the country suffered dearly. Now after removing him they but the united nations troops in Haiti. The united nation's authority is not even acknowledged by nations like U.S.A. and Great Britian. So they take a bunch of garbage troops from dirt poor Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Pero ect. What are they doing in Haiti! They are just molesting young boys, raping young girls, and living large in Haiti while the country suffers yet again.
     Why aren't the united nation troops in the middle east, or africa, or for crying out loud south central L.A.! It is just another plot to embarres an indepent black nation, that was the first and only black nation to fight and gain their independence. Haiti is also the second nation between North and South America to claim its indepence, on the glorious date of January 1st, 1804.
     Unless the white forces (France, U.S.A., and Canada) want another gorilla war, they should be smart and withdraw the united nation troops from Haiti. 

UAK

Re: united nation troops in Haiti?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 10:50:21 PM »
Welcome to the club  :D

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 11:56:04 PM »
Uhh, yes, the uh so called "white man" has once again assimilated and invadinated the true peoples of this world, with his hateful ideology and resentment for the black man which we as black spiritual peoples of course are on to. We know the devils tricks my brothers, if you are wise you will not let those white devil dogs desassinate the black spirits of haiti, or rehaterate your soul as they have been trying to accomplisize for the past thousand years. If you do not do something the dirty grey dogs will come to your house and rape your children TONIGHT! I have witnessed the white demons true reptilian nature; he is a beast who will eat your family piece by piece, with his precious worcester sauce. We black peoples of the world are known for showing intelligence and dedication in the face of political strife, and we shall overcome this dirty white trick, if we continure to spread the word amongst the people, for as we have all witniced in the past, black folks know how to reach the nation as a whole with their word, and we shall let it be known once again. Hasa la malaka laka hakuna matata my spititual warriors, peace be with you and not whitey.

UAK

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 12:00:53 AM »
Uhh, yes, the uh so called "white man" has once again assimilated and invadinated the true peoples of this world, with his hateful ideology and resentment for the black man which we as black spiritual peoples of course are on to. We know the devils tricks my brothers, if you are wise you will not let those white devil dogs desassinate the black spirits of haiti, or rehaterate your soul as they have been trying to accomplisize for the past thousand years. If you do not do something the dirty grey dogs will come to your house and rape your children TONIGHT! I have witnessed the white demons true reptilian nature; he is a beast who will eat your family piece by piece, with his precious worcester sauce. We black peoples of the world are known for showing intelligence and dedication in the face of political strife, and we shall overcome this dirty white trick, if we continure to spread the word amongst the people, for as we have all witniced in the past, black folks know how to reach the nation as a whole with their word, and we shall let it be known once again. Hasa la malaka laka hakuna matata my spititual warriors, peace be with you and not whitey.

So what's the plan ?

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 05:07:16 AM »
im white and wish to go on holiday to haiti  8)

Compton Casanova

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 12:18:15 PM »
the first step to take for Haiti is to bring back our own military. What we need is another educated, visonary of a dictator. I am of course refering to a man like Francois Duvalier. (Who graduated from the University of Chicago. When he was in power the American dollar was equal to the Haitian goode. Now the the american dollar is sometimes 8 times of the Haitian goode.

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 01:42:14 AM »
What we need is another educated, visonary of a dictator.

Possibly a real form of government instead of dictatorship?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 12:46:58 PM »
What we need is another educated, visonary of a dictator.

Possibly a real form of government instead of dictatorship?
if you are talking about a democracy system it will fail. Haiti needs a dictatorship because the masses of Haiti are not educated enought to really know what is going on. Dictatorship is not always a bad thing. When Fracois Duvalier was is in power, Haiti was doing very well. What Haiti is not just any ordinary dictator, but a fair and educated one like Francois Duvalier. Also a democratic system was already tried in Haiti and look where Haiti went; straight down the tube with the last president being overthrowned.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 01:01:42 PM »
^^^^
Word that is true.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 02:20:32 PM »
WHos haitian in here?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Compton Casanova

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
I am another Haitian.  8) 8) 8) ;D

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 08:08:05 PM »

rofl

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »
so the Haiti Earthquake was 7.0. That's kinda a shit rating, i thought it was better then that.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
so the Haiti Earthquake was 7.0. That's kinda a shit rating, i thought it was better then that.

Anything higher than 6 would have done some damage there since the epicenter was in the most populated area of Haiti.